NBA

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
I'm not a bandwagon Warriors fan. I suffered thru the pathetic years. I think the Warriors have a 2 year window to win their first championship since the 1970s.

Durantula is hurt, and OKC is down, and the Spurs are 1 year older, and the Heat have been broken up. Houston looks very good.

In the East, it's safe to root for the Heat again. For the first time in 4 years, I like the Heat and wish them all the best. I hope D Wade stays healthy, and I like Bosh as the Man rather than just stretching the floor for LeBrony.

Lakers are the worst team in the West, and that warms my heart.

The Warriors, Rockets, Trailblazers, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies and Thunder all have a shot at 50 plus win seasons.

Kobe will be the first NBA player to average 15 points or more this late in a career, but he has to otherwise they would be worse than the worst team in the West.

The Suns should be a good team, not sure if they are 50 quality. Then you have the Mavs. The West is loaded.

The East has the Cavs, Bulls, Heat and possibly the Wizards. Not much else there.

The Warriors, Rockets, Trailblazers, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies and Thunder all have a shot at 50 plus win seasons.

Kobe will be the first NBA player to average 15 points or more this late in a career, but he has to otherwise they would be worse than the worst team in the West.

The Suns should be a good team, not sure if they are 50 quality. Then you have the Mavs. The West is loaded.

The East has the Cavs, Bulls, Heat and possibly the Wizards. Not much else there.
15 points? Dude, he's averaging twice that!

I say it will be the Warriors vs Bulls in the Finals.

Cavs have a point guard who doesn't want to pass the ball. That will destroy their season. Fuck Kyrie.

I'm not a bandwagon Warriors fan. I suffered thru the pathetic years. I think the Warriors have a 2 year window to win their first championship since the 1970s.

Durantula is hurt, and OKC is down, and the Spurs are 1 year older, and the Heat have been broken up. Houston looks very good.

In the East, it's safe to root for the Heat again. For the first time in 4 years, I like the Heat and wish them all the best. I hope D Wade stays healthy, and I like Bosh as the Man rather than just stretching the floor for LeBrony.

Well, you can go fuck yourself!

They sure seem a lot deeper than last year. When Livingston recovers fully, even better.

The big, ornery Aussie is always a concern injury wise, but he is sure a presence in the paint.

Guards who can shoot the lights out of the ball, great D (who would have said that a few years ago?), depth on the bench -- they look ready to contend to me.

The San Antonio Spurs beat the Clippers last night in the first installment of their 4 game west coast road trip. They play in Oakland tonight against the Warriors. Seems like Duncan might be a little banged up. Kawhi Leonard is deadly. But, I hope the Warriors will pick up their 6th win tonight. And I hope the Sactown Kings will beat the Spurs later in the week.

Memphis has the best record, never would have thought that.

OK City is ugly without there two stars, Cleveland is mediocre, maybe a half of season playing together might help them out.

The Lakers suck and what is worse, they have no future plans, it is all tied up in Bryant.

The West is still the beast and the East has potential but not sure how it will pan out.

Memphis has the best record, never would have thought that.

OK City is ugly without there two stars, Cleveland is mediocre, maybe a half of season playing together might help them out.

The Lakers suck and what is worse, they have no future plans, it is all tied up in Bryant.

The West is still the beast and the East has potential but not sure how it will pan out.

There's more parity in the NBA than I can ever remember. Some people become more interested when there's a dynasty team. I like the fact that you can't really identify one team as a favorite for the championship. I look at the Warriors and ask, "Why not?" They're one of about 7 teams that could come out on top in the West.

I only like dynasties when it's the 49ers, A's, SF Giants, and going way way back- the Raiders.

Cleveland has not looked good this year. To me that's the biggest surprise. My knicks even beat them.

Cleveland has not looked good this year. To me that's the biggest surprise. My knicks even beat them.

Cleveland is a cursed sports town. Indians, Browns (Earnest Byner), Cavs. Indians actually won two WS in 1920 and 1948.

That's why I respect LeBron for going back. I've never cheered for LeBron, and I'm sort of enjoying this tragic start to the Cleveland version of the Big 3.

But the regular season isn't that big of a deal in the Association, especially in the East. Gotta respect James if he pulls it off for his hometown.

Mother of God! Who the heck is Nick Vucevic, and why does he have 11 points and 7 boards before halftime?

Warriors are looking good so far on the road, but they tend to give up these type of games.

Before I could even tune in, the Dubs (Warriors) won another game. It's just a matter of keeping Bogut healthy for the playoffs. Aussie always gets hurt, despite making $12 million. Bogut won't last the season and it'll come down to Festus Ezeli and Mareese Speights to finish the job. But, you can't replace the defense and passing of Bogut. You don't win a championship without Bogut.

Nine straight for the Trailblazers, east coast swing is done and the come home Friday to take on the Grizzlies, should be a great game.

Jaillblaizers are good. No question. Lillard is from the hoodest of the hoods in Oaktown. That's a serious point guard. LaMarcus Aldridge is a serious PF. Lopez is probably tougher than the average Stanford grad. Batum is the X factor. Wesley Mathews. Good team.

Jaillblaizers are good. No question. Lillard is from the hoodest of the hoods in Oaktown. That's a serious point guard. LaMarcus Aldridge is a serious PF. Lopez is probably tougher than the average Stanford grad. Batum is the X factor. Wesley Mathews. Good team.

Lillard spends a lot of time in the Portland community giving of his time and money to charity. He fits well with the culture of Portland. Aldridge is another upstanding citizen for Portland.

The Jailblazers or a distant memory.

Like I said, good team. In the playoffs, the Warriors would have no answer for Aldridge. Curry and Klay T would have to hit 50% of their 3s.

Warriors should just rest Bogut for the last third of the regular season. Keep him healthy to play D and rebound in the playoffs.

Atlanta throttled Portland for their 18th win in 20 games. I've always thought of Horford as a poor man's Aldridge. Millsap, Teague, Korver and some guy named DeMarre Carrol round out their starting five. Who? The bench is occupied with unfamiliar names. And now, Atlanta sits atop the standings. It's a team game, and the Hawks are playing team ball. You can say what you want about the East, but it isn't boring. It's very interesting.

Chicago looks like a contender. I watched Toronto vs the Warriors a couple days ago, and they look relatively good. You've got the House of Zards in Washington. And of course, the Cavs are a threat to advance through the playoffs.

Forum List

Back