NBA Tonight

Blake Griffin is an idiot.
Yea well he’s our idiot now.

Did yo hear boss died? If I never told you you’re one of my favorite usmb posters bro

Sealy that is sad news, Boss was a nice guy, I had my differences but my heart goes out to his family and friends.

Enjoy Blake, he is a good player and Detroit needed to do something to get it rolling this year, not sure he is the answer but he is a start.

I enjoy you and your comments as well, I like to give you a bad time because you can take it as well as dish it. Thanks my friend.

Blake Griffin is an idiot.
Yea well he’s our idiot now.

Did yo hear boss died? If I never told you you’re one of my favorite usmb posters bro

Sealy that is sad news, Boss was a nice guy, I had my differences but my heart goes out to his family and friends.

Enjoy Blake, he is a good player and Detroit needed to do something to get it rolling this year, not sure he is the answer but he is a start.

I enjoy you and your comments as well, I like to give you a bad time because you can take it as well as dish it. Thanks my friend.
I hear Reggie Jackson might make the third piece of a lethal trio when he comes back from an injury.

That would be nice if we had three solid players.

I remember we had Rasheed Wallace, Big Ben, Chauncey billups, R.I.P. Hamilton and teyshaun prince AND a bench.

It’d be nice to be competing again. Hard to beat green Durant and curry

New Topics

Forum List

Back