NBA star kevin durant - Telling someone to "shut up and dribble" is RACIST!!

Not much of a conspiracy in sports. The owners know that no one is going to pay to see white boys try to dunk. Thats the only level playing field in the US. When there is a level playing field Blacks automatically rise to the top. When there is racism whites purposely try to hold you back or limit you.

So blacks have great ability but the GIANT WHITE CONSPIRACY keeps them down? So explain

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
Obviously you cant read. I stopped at your first question. Try reading my post again.

Obviously you cant read. I stopped at your first question. Try reading my post again.

What's obvious is you don't have an answer to any of the 4 points i raised. Even you know blacks are extremely inferior mentally. I suspect you know it even better that i do.

HAHAHA. Must really suck to belong to a race with an average IQ of 68.

What's obvious is you don't have an answer to any of the 4 points i raised. Even you know blacks are extremely inferior mentally. I suspect you know it even better that i do.

HAHAHA. Must really suck to belong to a race with an average IQ of 68.
The only thing thats obvious is you cant read and your afraid to take my technology challenge. It must suck to belong to a dumb race that has never did anything without help except maybe attract lice.

I bet lebron can't even read. Few blacks can.
Well well well, another racist fuck.

You think blacks are equal to whites?? HAHAHA. So explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

Even a fucking white supemacist dumbfuck like you has equal rights in this country.
Actually, white people have less rights.

As is documented on here in several threads.

I agree that Mr. Durant was wrong in using the word "racist" (which has been cheapened as a result of misuse).

BUT I do agree that Ms. Ingraham's words were insensitive.

It is difficult to understand why she would in 2018 tell an African American not to express an opinion.

Representative Maxine Waters has said many harsh things about President Trump. To his everlasting credit, however, he has stopped replying (even when she loudly announced that she would boycott the State of the Union speech). This wise move prevented any escalation, and Ms. Waters's words (and actions) were soon forgotten.

I agree that Mr. Durant was wrong in using the word "racist" (which has been cheapened as a result of misuse).

It is difficult to understand why she would in 2018 tell an African American not to express an opinion.

Representative Maxine Waters has said many harsh things about President Trump. To his everlasting credit, however, he has stopped replying (even when she loudly announced that she would boycott the State of the Union speech). This wise move prevented any escalation, and Ms. Waters's words (and actions) were soon forgotten.
Its difficult for you to understand because you think its wrong to attribute the reason to racist views. If you allowed all reasons you could easily see that telling a Black man to go dribble a ball is a put down based on a racial stereotype.

Q: If 10 black men are raping a white woman, what is the quickest way to stop them?

A: Throw them a basketball.

Yeah, I know, it's racist humor, but hey, so is that stupid statement Ingram said to Durant.

The reason I included the joke? So you people who think that telling a black man to go dribble a ball isn't racist, can see how it might be construed as such.

Not trying to be racist, just being informative about the subject. Why do I know such crappy jokes? I grew up in Montana, where crap like that was the norm.

The only thing thats obvious is you cant read and your afraid to take my technology challenge. It must suck to belong to a dumb race that has never did anything without help except maybe attract lice.

"has never did". HAHAHA. More ebonics from the tar-baby gallery. HAHA

Like 90% of blacks your literacy is at the third grade level.

HAHAHA. Every criticism of blacks is RACIST to hear them tell it. It's become meaningless.

Golden State Warriors' Kevin Durant Slams 'Racist' Fox News Host Laura Ingraham's 'Ignorant' LeBron James Comment

feb 17 2018 Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant called Fox News Host Laura Ingraham a racist, for telling NBA star LeBron James to “shut up and dribble.”
“It’s just sad to see people who think that way. It’s weird. It’s not even a place where we should be as humans,” Durant said according to USA Today. “To me, it was racist.”

James, who is a frequent critic of the president, exasperated Ingraham who then excoriated the star player on her Thursday show:

"Look, there might be a cautionary lesson in LeBron for kids. This is what happens when you attempt to leave high school a year early to join the NBA. And it’s always unwise to seek political advice from someone who gets paid $100 million a year to bounce a ball. Oh, and LeBron and Kevin, you’re great players, but no one voted for you. Millions elected Trump to be their coach. So keep the political commentary to yourself, or as someone once said, shut up and dribble."
Everything blacks don't agree with is racist.

Insensitve? HAHA. Lebron loves to attack white people and he has to learn to handle it when they fight back. THINK

I bet lebron can't even read. Few blacks can.
Well well well, another racist fuck.

You think blacks are equal to whites?? HAHAHA. So explain why

Even a fucking white supemacist dumbfuck like you has equal rights in this country.
Actually, white people have less rights.

As is documented on here in several threads.
Oh My God.

What a low life piece of fucking shit you are.

You get pulled over driving more because you are white? Really.

This is wehy you people are rascvist. Your tracosm, is so inbred, you don;t even know how raciost to are.

Actually I wasnt speaking Ebonics. Whats amusing is you are too stupid to use spell check to see if you claim about my grammar is correct. :rolleyes:

lol.jpg

[
Actually I wasnt speaking Ebonics. Whats amusing is you are too stupid to use spell check to see if you claim about my grammar is correct. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA. You saying "has never did" is proper english???? It's more of your tranny tarbaby slang and that don't (make that doesn't) count.

[

HAHAHA. You saying "has never did" is proper english???? It's more of your tranny tarbaby slang and that don't (make that doesn't) count.
Microsoft Word says its proper english as well. I thought you monkeys were at least smart enough to be versed in your own language?

Forum List

Back