NBA Playoffs 2018...Warriors Sixers final...Sixers will win it all!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
eastern conference teams are such frauds! the "60 win" hawks, the number one seed raptors, the "most talented team in the east" cavaliers

• Banned
Confetti was just dropped early in the Philadelphia - Boston NBA play-off game, and made for a seven-minute game delay. In the same arena, incidentally, where Democrats crowned Hillary Clinton as the party's nominee in 2016.

eastern conference teams are such frauds! the "60 win" hawks, the number one seed raptors, the "most talented team in the east" cavaliers
Or Boston. Stay tuned. Are you guys watching? Suddenly both series are good! I would love to see Boston play the rockets

• Banned
Or Boston. Stay tuned. Are you guys watching? Suddenly both series are good! I would love to see Boston play the rockets

it will be the warriors. sixers will win next year!
Why is Lebrun going to philly?

they're the most talented team in the league. and he's good friends with them. Embiid. Simmons. Saric. Ilyasova. Lebron. YOUR 2019 CHAMPIONS!

they're the most talented team in the league. and he's good friends with them. Embiid. Simmons. Saric. Ilyasova. Lebron. YOUR 2019 CHAMPIONS!

Philadelphia doesn't need LeBron. What's he going to do when Ben Simmons does the same thing he does? I think you might want to pay attention to the Milwaukee Bucks who almost ended the Celtics season in round 1. They went 7 games with the Celtics. Philly only went 5.

Philadelphia doesn't need LeBron. What's he going to do when Ben Simmons does the same thing he does? I think you might want to pay attention to the Milwaukee Bucks who almost ended the Celtics season in round 1. They went 7 games with the Celtics. Philly only went 5.
And the Greek freak might be the next best player in the league.

Still a lot has to happen to win a championship. Look at Utah Ny and the suns. They had some great teams but couldn’t get er done.

Philly and Milwaukee have never won since I started watching during the magic Byrd era.

Detroit has won three times since then praise be allah

Sooner or later another great team will form in the east. But overall it seems like the West is always better than the east.

Forum List

Back