NBA Moves Away From Title of ‘Owner’ for Its Franchise Executives

The reality here is that racism is just a form of collectivism. Most times you’re dealing with communists operating under the illusion of being against racism.

Anyway - NBA Moves Away From Title of ‘Owner’ for Its Franchise Executives

The last thread on this I replied to I said something like, "It probably does seem kinda bad when 30ish white guys call themselves the owners of teams made up of 500ish black guys.

Was some snowflake offended?

No more so than the snowflake offended by kneeling or the folks upset with whatever the private citizen NBA executives wanna call themselves.

The reality here is that racism is just a form of collectivism. Most times you’re dealing with communists operating under the illusion of being against racism.

The last thread on this I replied to I said something like, "It probably does seem kinda bad when 30ish white guys call themselves the owners of teams made up of 500ish black guys.

No more so than the snowflake offended by kneeling or the folks upset with whatever the private citizen NBA executives wanna call themselves.

Oh, there was already a thread on this? I didn’t know. I haven’t been around much lately.

Oh, there was already a thread on this? I didn’t know. I haven’t been around much lately.

Your're probably better off. I keep showing up when its time to vent steam lol.

They could always buy out some franchises and run them as they see fit? Look at the Great Job Magic did as executive with LA Lakers. Not Owner but very powerful Management.

In home construction blueprints the term " Owners suite" was substituted for "Master bedroom" due to faux outrage over the term Master.
Now that Owner is bad, guess the prints go back to the drawing board.
:th_waiting:

MJ owns 90% of the Hornets

Forum List

Back