NBA Free Agency

Lakers so far have done the worst. Mozgov for 16 million and niw Deng for 18 million.

Given their TV ratings incentives; probably decent moves. Would be sh** for every other team though.

You don't think they could have gotten anyone better though?

I think they probably could've done shorter deals for what is basically rental players. I haven't looked closely at their options; but I know no serious ballers are lining up to go to the Lakers right now.

Kevin durant picks golden state. What a bitch move.

Well guys, remember championships aren't won on paper.

Well guys, remember championships aren't won on paper.

No they aren't but the salary cap and the big money has made it tough for smaller markets to compete. OKC, Portland, Sacramento, Milwaukee, Utah, Indiana are all destined to be good secondary markets to feed the big markets.

I think this takes a lot of pressure off Curry and Thompson. This should help a team that seemed to run out of gas in the playoffs. If Kerr is smart he will limit the big four's minutes. I think the 70 wins is reasonable, even with limited minutes.

OKC left Seattle high and dry, payback is a bitch.

I've never seen anything like it. Mozgov - a srub, who sat on the bench all of last year, is now making 16 million a year. Demar Derozon is making 29 million a year. Joakim Noah, who has been injured the last 2 years and averages 4 pts a game on 37 % shooting, is getting paid 18 million a year. This is unreal.
The craziest is dellavadova making over 9 million a year. What a lucky sob

What about soloman hill making 12 million, or mozgov making 16.
Mozgov is a big body and I don't know the other guy. It's crazy what they are paid.

Durant might go clippers or golden state. I like either.

Is Wade going to NYC? NY needs a championship but I don't like Carmelo but what do I know?
Wade refuses to play for less than 20 million and the Heat only has 19 million. WTF is Wade going to do if he doesn't get any offers that meet his demand? I understand that he took pay cuts to help the team meet its caps in the past. But that shit is getting old fast. Wade woke up when the Heat went after Duran and offered more than Wade was getting. I guess they were willing to borrow money to get Duran but not to keep Wade… Hmmm. Will Wade stay or what? What choices does he have?

I think this takes a lot of pressure off Curry and Thompson. This should help a team that seemed to run out of gas in the playoffs. If Kerr is smart he will limit the big four's minutes. I think the 70 wins is reasonable, even with limited minutes.

OKC left Seattle high and dry, payback is a bitch.

Great deal for the Warriors. It's a short term deal which is good because Durant is probably on the decline. Curry, Klay, Green, Durant, Iguadala on the floor would be great offense, so so defense, fun to watch.

If Durant stays healthy it's a great deal for him, especially when the cap is supposed to go up another 17 million next year. You are right the Warriors will be fun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back