Nazism vs. Communism

Marx did not invent the idea of "communism"; it has always existed. More recently, the communal spirit 'invented' what could rightly be called a communist effort in France at the same time as the German author, even earlier.
Some kind of movement may emerge that includes elements often associated with social and communal movements of the past.
More than political ideas must change, though. It has become a cliché to speak of the revolution having to be in the mind, not in the streets. It is nonetheless the case.
Something like a spiritual makeover, a step to another level, becoming more solid one with another and the universe, the 'natural world'. Whatever form of governance would come out of that probably would not be able accurately to bear the moniker of much that came before it. Education is the answer, but not just any old.

Told ya.

This thread is nothing but a defense of Nazism

No, I make no defense of Nazism.

The point here is why is communism socially acceptable but not Nazism.

Naturally, Left wingers ignore this and try to compare all of their political opponents as Nazis.

It's just who they are while ignoring the fact that their collectivist ideology are almost carbon copies of fascists.

Which is more evil? I will say Nazism, if we are talking pure IDEOLOGY, rather than the applications of it.

Nazism is, at it's core, a racial and nationalistic ideology - in so much as it can be called an "ideology" and a lot of historians point out that it is a hodge podge of ideologies centered around the racial nationalism that included eugenics.

Communism, as an ideology is relatively benign by comparison, for example there Israeli Kibutz's are "communistic" and while it doesn't work particularly well as an economic system, it isn't necessarily evil until totalitarianism comes in. What makes it notably evil was what was done under it's ideology by totalitarian leaders such as Stalin and Pol Pot and Mao.

I don't think there is any such benign aspect to Nazism.
The passed souls of over 140 million of victims of communism would beg to differ.
Are we talking about ideology or it’s practice in the hands of autocrats? What in communist ideology calls for mas murder? Do you understand the difference?

Are we talking about ideology or it’s practice in the hands of autocrats? What in communist ideology calls for mas murder? Do you understand the difference?
So you're going to try to spit hairs because it isn't specifically written down somewhere?!?...Seriously?

facepalm-ernie.jpg

I've often wondered why the Left seems to reign supreme in terms of being so murderous above any other group in human history.

But then it hit me, they don't believe in God. In fact, in their own minds and in the minds of their adherents, they are god.

Forum List

Back