Nazism in Amrica or why did my great grandfather die

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
156798_600.jpg
Does this guy think that everything is OK with his nazi flag?
Virginia man hangs Nazi flag outside home - NY Daily News
So, 400 000 americans died in WWII and all my life I've been thinking that America and americans are against Nazism and racism but it seems that our government doesn't think so.
Why Canada Voted Against Resolution At UN To Combat Glorification Of Nazism

Last edited:
Does this guy think that everything is OK with his nazi flag?
Virginia man hangs Nazi flag outside home - NY Daily News
So, 400 000 americans died in WWII and all my life I've been thinking that America and americans are against Nazism and rasicm but it seems that our government doesn't think so.
Why Canada Voted Against Resolution At UN To Combat Glorification Of Nazism
It is called freedom.

You are free to go ask anyone flying a Nazi flag why they do it too.

Anyone who compares ANY US president with Hitler or Fascism needs to visit Birkenau and get a little learning.

It is hugely offensive. It makes a joke out of the 12 million people who died under REAL Fascism.

It is called freedom.

You are free to go ask anyone flying a Nazi flag why they do it too.

And I think my Jewish neighbours have a right to enter their home without being taunted about the death of the grandparents.

They should move to Israel if they do not like it.

BTW, how many Nazi flags have you ever seen displayed, unless in historical context?

BTW, how many Nazi flags have you ever seen displayed, unless in historical context?

The reason Jewish people moved to the USA was to get away from Nazis.

And now you think Nazi's rights are more important?

Last edited:
Yes, its offensive but do you really want to pick and choose whose speech is protected? I wouldn't mind if they dropped off the face of the planet and we'd all be better off if they did. But, its probably better if we force them out from under the bed sheets they hide behind so we can all point and laugh.

suplex3000 Welcome to the board and enjoy reading the posts by the many nazis, white supremacist and KKK sympathizers we have here.

Though I find the flag distasteful, shameful, and a gross hyperbole in this instance, the man has every right to fly the flag on his property if he so wishes. The freedom of expression protects all citizens, even those that express an offensive view.

My remote ancestors suffered from Nazi regime in Poland. I don't want to live in a state with such an awful ideology. But... Nazism requires an outstanding leader like Adolf. Thank God Obie is not like him.

Anyone who compares ANY US president with Hitler or Fascism needs to visit Birkenau and get a little learning.

It is hugely offensive. It makes a joke out of the 12 million people who died under REAL Fascism.

I agree. It is intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Americans died so that we could all have the freedom to say what we want to say.

Are you really willing to give up the First Amendment?

I think there are limits to free speech myself. Not many - but some.

I am happy with the law in many EU countries that bans Holocaust denial and the use of Nazi regalia. I think we owe that to the Jews who died here, myself.

Americans died so that we could all have the freedom to say what we want to say.

Exactly, 400 000 Americans died for our and freedom. Maybe you think that there were a lot of freedom in Nazi Germany or in Duce's Italy? Maybe you wanna come back to times of happiness and welfare in the Third Reich, don't you?

Exactly, 400 000 Americans died for our and freedom. Maybe you think that there were a lot of freedom in Nazi Germany or in Duce's Italy? Maybe you wanna come back to times of happiness and welfare in the Third Reich, don't you?

I think that is what you are missing here. It wasn't the flag that caused all of the damage, it was the notion that only certain points of view were allowed. It doesn't matter whether you agree with the allowed points of view, once you are willing to say that those people over there aren't permitted to speak their mind - that is when you have opened the door to tyranny.

My remote ancestors suffered from Nazi regime in Poland. I don't want to live in a state with such an awful ideology. But... Nazism requires an outstanding leader like Adolf. Thank God Obie is not like him.
My DIRECT ancestors I will be buried with suffered from the Radical Republican regime in Georgia.

Do I have a right not to be exposed to the American flag if I find it offensive?

Hell, looking at fat people offends me.

Should I be able to call Wal-Mart and tell them to get the fatties out of the aisle before I come shopping?

Shit, American freedom stands for the right to be offended and be man enough not to let it bother you much.

I wonder how many Nazi flags are flying in the GOUSA today?

I have never seen one except in an exhibit.

The reason Jewish people moved to the USA was to get away from Nazis.

And now you think Nazi's rights are more important?
I think in America, you have the right to be a fool, and display that right with a flag, or by being an internet idiot.

We fought a war with Mexico, in which Mexican soldiers committed many massacres of POW's in Texas.

Should I have a right to demand no Mexican flag ever be flown?

Wow.

Luddly a Nazi, now I've seen it all...

Listen folks, there are trade offs in this country when it comes to our freedoms and rights. You want the freedom of speech? Then you must accept that there will be some people who will say things that will make your blood boil. No one is asking you to agree with these people, but their right to free speech is no less important than yours.

Oh jeeeez.

9 posts and you're attacking people and lying about what they wrote.

How about you say what you would like to do about people flying flags you don't like?

Forum List

Back