Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Mar 22, 2005.
1. The faculty of the nation's law schools, as well as left-leaning universities and colleges, is grossly disproportionately Jewish. That's simply a FACT. You can cry about it, celebrate it or shrug your shoulders, but the numbers are not in dispute.
2. It's funny to see "free speech" supporters all of a sudden get cold on the so-called "Nazis" on the Internet. "Well, we support free speech, but you should just ignore these racists." Really? Why? Why not listen to what we have to say about what's happening to the country? I mean, do you think GWB has your best interests at heart? We've got interracial porn for a Super Bowl half-time show, and you wonder who's running the country?
3. Why, exactly, is the revelation of information a "crime"? Why don't these Jews want to be discussed? If Jews are such wonderful GODS that we all must worship, why wouldn't they LOVE being discussed? And their influence analyzed? Instead, they scurry like cockroaches and cry "anti-Semitism!"
Ha! I LOVE THIS! Jews are being exposed for the nation-wrecking America-haters they are, all because of the goddamn Internet. Watch for them to pull the plug on it soon, Kathianne. Then you won't have anything to do on your break, and you'll wonder what happened.
No one is arguing to supress their free speech, but one does not have to advertise their hate sites.
Gee WJ, wonder why I think you are a very small, very prejudiced person?
1. I'm not small. I'm 6' 2", 200 pounds (should be more like 190, but I'm working on that!)
2. I'm not prejudiced. I'm postjudiced. A prejudiced person makes judgments about racial and ethnic groups without ever having dealt with them face-to-face. I live in NYC. I SWIM with Jews. Jews are EVERYWHERE around here. Blacks are everywhere. I ride the subway, I'm the ONLY WHITE GUY ON IT!!!
Maybe you think I'm "out there" with what I say, but I challenge you to "get out of Kansas" as they say and live here for a while. Your liberal viewpoint might change!
Congrats to you, I do believe you are the first person in 20 years to call me liberal!
Once, in a discussion of politics where I revealed that I leaned conservative, a boss of mine said, "I always figured you were a middle-of-the-road kind of guy." If he only knew! I guess that's because given how right-wing I am, I keep my mouth shut pretty tight at the office.
Probably a very good idea! :cof:
That's what domestic terrorist organizations like the KKK and various low-life white supremacist outfits say.
Do you agree with Anne Coulter's remark: "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building"?
Since you live in New York City you know that lots of Jews work in the New York Times building. You've heard it before about the New York Times ..... "the headquarters of the Jewish press". I suppose that in the mind of a mentally challenged terrorist like Timothy McVeigh, the New York Times building would have top billing on his "places to blow up" list. So would the World Trade Center. Lots of "rich Jews" work at it! Oooopppppsssss. Osama bin Ladin beat domestic terrorist Jew haters to the punch! You happy bout that? I'm not.
I liked this part:
I only hope that the "badge of honor" doesn't end up getting him hurt or killed.
It's because he IS a very small, very prejudiced person. He'll live in fear until he draws his last breath.
Separate names with a comma.