Nazis separated me from my parents as a child. The trauma lasts a lifetime Yoka Verdoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Nazis separated me from my parents as a child. The trauma lasts a lifetime | Yoka Verdoner

The events occurring now on our border with Mexico, where children are being removed from the arms of their mothers and fathers and sent to foster families or “shelters”, make me weep and gnash my teeth with sadness and rage. I know what they are going through. When we were children, my two siblings and I were also taken from our parents. And the problems we’ve experienced since then portend the terrible things that many of these children are bound to suffer.

When will Trumps hostages be released ?

You know, there are a lot of people on here who are saying that separating kids from their parents doesn't do any harm to them.

That is pure bullshit.

I was orphaned at age 8, lived with my Grandparents for a year or two, then was put into foster care. When I got to my senior year, I ran away from the foster care (crappy family that was just using me for a paycheck), and went back to live with my Grandparents.

I actually had it better than these kids. Why? Because I had closure. I had been to my mother's funeral and seen her in the coffin. These poor kids don't know where their parents are, where THEY are, or even if they will even see their family again. Not knowing what is going on has to be one of the worst things imaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back