Nazi Idiot, Gay Bar Attacker Dies....

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Fugitive shot twice after exchanging fire with Arkansas police

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/05/robida/index.html

Sunday, February 5, 2006; Posted: 12:32 p.m. EST (17:32 GMT)

(CNN) -- An 18-year-old suspected in hatchet attacks and shootings at a Massachusetts gay bar died early Sunday in a Missouri hospital after a gun battle Saturday, police said.

more at link...

no1tovote4 said:
Fugitive shot twice after exchanging fire with Arkansas police

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/05/robida/index.html

Sunday, February 5, 2006; Posted: 12:32 p.m. EST (17:32 GMT)

(CNN) -- An 18-year-old suspected in hatchet attacks and shootings at a Massachusetts gay bar died early Sunday in a Missouri hospital after a gun battle Saturday, police said.

more at link...
I'm sorry that a policeman was killed, probably the girl too, but glad this guy was.

I am sorry about the cop. The girl likely shared his views, thus the reason she was hanging with him to begin with. I don't know how much of a loss that is...

Would she have swung the hatchet if she could?

Since I do not know, I will say I would rather she have lived. (I would have rather they all lived and he was in prison until the next century...)

no1tovote4 said:
I am sorry about the cop. The girl likely shared his views, thus the reason she was hanging with him to begin with. I don't know how much of a loss that is...

Would she have swung the hatchet if she could?

Since I do not know, I will say I would rather she have lived. (I would have rather they all lived and he was in prison until the next century...)

:beer: A more clear version of what I was trying to say.

Abbey Normal said:
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Now he faces eternity having apparently died in a state of sin and hatred. It's all in God's hands now.
I believe in a just God. Let's pray that he can handle his 'reward.'

Let's mourn that he has to.

What a waste. How many lives were lost because his actions? He could have done good in this world, but instead has his life ended and takes others with him.

Yeah he probably deserves whatever is going on. But it really is a shame. He could have been so much more. and so good those he had killed.

Kathianne said:
I believe in a just God. Let's pray that he can handle his 'reward.'

It ain't "God" that idiot will be dealing with... :dev2:

As disgusting and vile as I find homosexuality, I would never wish harm to come to a person just for that reason only. They're still human beings just like the rest of us, and should be treated as such.... even if they are sick in the head.

Pale Rider said:
It ain't "God" that idiot will be dealing with... :dev2:

As disgusting and vile as I find homosexuality, I would never wish harm to come to a person just for that reason only. They're still human beings just like the rest of us, and should be treated as such.... even if they are sick in the head.

I completely agree. I know i deffinately don't think homosexual activity is right to do. Course I don't think any sort of premarital sex is right. But that doesnt mean i hate gay or straight people who do such things. Nor do i fear them. Most of the people I know Id just consider friends. Come to think of it i dont know anyone i really do fear.

This is a tragedy. Any waste of life is a tragedy. Especially because it means people have had less time to prepare themselves to meet God. And trust me when the day comes that you are supposed to meet God and you aren't prepared, you are going find it more merciful to be damned than to remain in the presence of God with your guilt.

Hopefully though, most people will take advantage of the gifts of repentence to help overcome personal weaknesses and be more Christlike. I think the is the biggest reason we have not to kill people we disagree with. Who knows whether if in the future they would repent.

I completely agree. I know i deffinately don't think homosexual activity is right to do. Course I don't think any sort of premarital sex is right. But that doesnt mean i hate gay or straight people who do such things. Nor do i fear them. Most of the people I know Id just consider friends. Come to think of it i dont know anyone i really do fear.

This is a tragedy. Any waste of life is a tragedy. Especially because it means people have had less time to prepare themselves to meet God. And trust me when the day comes that you are supposed to meet God and you aren't prepared, you are going find it more merciful to be damned than to remain in the presence of God with your guilt.

Hopefully though, most people will take advantage of the gifts of repentence to help overcome personal weaknesses and be more Christlike. I think the is the biggest reason we have not to kill people we disagree with. Who knows whether if in the future they would repent.

Proverbs 28:18

Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

Pale Rider said:
Proverbs 28:18

Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.

Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again.

One thing about the upright. They have charity for their fallen brethern and strive to do what is in their power to lift them up.

The problem is with those who fall but will not repent. The will suffer for their mistakes. Just from the natural consequences of their actions. But that doesnt mean we should delight in their misery.

Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again.

One thing about the upright. They have charity for their fallen brethern and strive to do what is in their power to lift them up.

The problem is with those who fall but will not repent. The will suffer for their mistakes. Just from the natural consequences of their actions. But that doesnt mean we should delight in their misery.

I think what the verse is stating, is that those who are perverse, will "fall from God's grace".

I take no delight in that. There's room for everyone is heaven. Although the Bible also say's that the path to hell is wide, and many will take it, and that the path to heaven is narrow, and few will find it. Don't know where exactly that is in the Bible. I've read the whole book, and don't recall exactly where all that stuff is written, but I do recall it. Could do a search, but am pressed for time.

Pale Rider said:
I think what the verse is stating, is that those who are perverse, will "fall from God's grace".

I take no delight in that. There's room for everyone is heaven. Although the Bible also say's that the path to hell is wide, and many will take it, and that the path to heaven is narrow, and few will find it. Don't know where exactly that is in the Bible. I've read the whole book, and don't recall exactly where all that stuff is written, but I do recall it. Could do a search, but am pressed for time.

Here you go, Pale:

Matthew Chapter 7
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Forum List

Back