Nazi Germany: Creation of the Vatican & Jesuits

Alex Jones is an agent of Rome. Do you have any idea how much propaganda has been put out there by Jesuit trained operatives? Did you know that the Protocols of Zion was a work produced by Jesuits to create anti-semitic hatred of the Jews? Did you know Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit priest as the blueprint for wiping out the Jews? Did you know the KKK was first created by the Jesuits who infitrated certain churches? Did you know the Freemason and the Ladies of the Labryinth - eastern star - are both orginated from Roman Catholicism - that Loyola is the founder of not only the Jesuits but the Illuminati? You've believed a very elaborately told lie that was intended for you to believe so that you would loathe the Jews, 9/11.

yes i know alex jones is an agent.we agree on that. I hope you are not implying that I loath jews? if you are,i can tell you right now that is false.matter of fact i dont like it when people make threads and saying things like jews control the world because not all jews are bad people.

Its the zionist jews that are evil.juduism jews are very good people.I respect them. Its the zionists who alex jones is in the pocket of,who are running the world. the zionist jews control washington.

all are corrupt politicians take donations for the zionists which is why Israel gets special treatment.The establishment did not care if romney or obama got elected because they are in the pockets of the zionists. ron paul was the only candidate running in our last election who was not in their pockets and that is why he did not get elected and why they sabotogoed his campaine in the primarys chaning the rules at the last minute to make sure romney got the nomination.

they did not care if obama or rommeny got elecgted because they are both bought and paid for by the zionists.just as long as one of them got elected and paul did not,they were happy.both parties are corrupt and there is no difference between the two.

ron paul is a RINO republican in name only which is why he did not get the nomination.irrefutable facts that cant be refuted.

Absolutely not! I do not think you loathed Jews, 9/11. But in all honesty it is not the "zionist Jews" who control Washington. It is the agents of the Vatican - the Jesuits that control Washington. Obama is surrounded by them. Look up where these men and women went to School. Georgetown University is Jesuit. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. No, a safe rule of thumb to go by - 9/11 - if it is a conspiracy that is pointing to the Jews? You can be sure the Vatican is behind it. (not the Jews) The Vatican loathes the Jews - they look for every opportunity to have them accused of something - that they themselves are the author / creator of. It's their signature!

In this video you will find confirmation of the facts offered in the first thread on History forum entitled, WWI & WWII - the hidden cause finally revealed. Here is the link:

WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This video is very well done and is quite detailed in the facts of Hitlers Catholic upbringing and why he came to believe the things he believed about the Protestants and the Jewish people. In viewing this video, I find a great deal of the information confirms the earlier information which is posted in the first thread about WWI and WWII and the Vatican and Jesuits having been behind it. Please watch this video and learn the truth about what created Nazi Germany and why we must never permit this to happen again. For further information click the link for the History on WWI and WWII and be sure to share the information you learn with others. Thank you.

Please don´t interfere German politics.

What do you mean by that?

Whatever it is, it is not good. American involvement in WWI led to the defeat of Germany, the resulting Versailles treaty and the Third Reich as direct result of this treaty. German - Vatican relationships are stamped by the speciality that the Pope and the German emperor could unseat each other. We are not telling the Americans how to do anything (if it isn´t dangerous foreign policy) and can expect the same from them.

When it comes to the question, how Hitler made it to the top of the German politics, the Vatican is not a big player. Henry Ford was Hitlers biggest supporter when it comes to money, and many German companies supported him. Germany, Europe´s strongest economy by 1925, grew and grew.

A similar situation occurred prior to WWI. While Britain produced 1/3 of the world´s goods in 1850, it was 1/7 in 1910. The British economy was outdated and left the modern stuff to Germany.

Whoa! Back up here! Henry Ford was a faithful Roman Catholic. Hitler was quite fond of him as Hitler was devoutly Roman Catholic too. Who was Henry Ford working with? Jesuit Father Charles E. Coughlin. That's who. Coughlin was the voice of "hate radio". Look him up. Furthermore, Henry Ford's grandson has an interesting link up to these Jesuits himself. Look at this, it runs in the family. Note the attempt to hide the history of Roman Catholicism in the Ford family:
Henry Ford II (1917–1987)
Business executive
Son of Edsel and grandson of Henry Ford, Henry II was president of the Detroit-based Ford Motor Company from 1945 to 1960 and Chief Executive Officer from 1960 to 1979. He was received into the Catholic Church by Abp. Fulton Sheen in 1940, on the day he married Anne McDonnell.
_______
He was received? Interesting choice of words. Fulton Sheen has quite a reputation too but that is another story.

Read ALBERTO by Jack Chick publications and you will learn the true history of the Romanists. Better yet - I'll save you the time and give you a thread that will lay it all out for you even down to the bankers that 9/11 was speaking about. Hang on. I'll get you the link.

Here it is. You and 9/11 need to read this through. You'll be totally astonished at what you'll find out.
WWI WWII The Hidden Cause Finally Revealed US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Alex Jones is an agent of Rome. Do you have any idea how much propaganda has been put out there by Jesuit trained operatives? Did you know that the Protocols of Zion was a work produced by Jesuits to create anti-semitic hatred of the Jews? Did you know Mein Kampf was written by a Jesuit priest as the blueprint for wiping out the Jews? Did you know the KKK was first created by the Jesuits who infitrated certain churches? Did you know the Freemason and the Ladies of the Labryinth - eastern star - are both orginated from Roman Catholicism - that Loyola is the founder of not only the Jesuits but the Illuminati? You've believed a very elaborately told lie that was intended for you to believe so that you would loathe the Jews, 9/11.

yes i know alex jones is an agent.we agree on that. I hope you are not implying that I loath jews? if you are,i can tell you right now that is false.matter of fact i dont like it when people make threads and saying things like jews control the world because not all jews are bad people.

Its the zionist jews that are evil.juduism jews are very good people.I respect them. Its the zionists who alex jones is in the pocket of,who are running the world. the zionist jews control washington.

all are corrupt politicians take donations for the zionists which is why Israel gets special treatment.The establishment did not care if romney or obama got elected because they are in the pockets of the zionists. ron paul was the only candidate running in our last election who was not in their pockets and that is why he did not get elected and why they sabotogoed his campaine in the primarys chaning the rules at the last minute to make sure romney got the nomination.

they did not care if obama or rommeny got elecgted because they are both bought and paid for by the zionists.just as long as one of them got elected and paul did not,they were happy.both parties are corrupt and there is no difference between the two.

ron paul is a RINO republican in name only which is why he did not get the nomination.irrefutable facts that cant be refuted.

Absolutely not! I do not think you loathed Jews, 9/11. But in all honesty it is not the "zionist Jews" who control Washington. It is the agents of the Vatican - the Jesuits that control Washington. Obama is surrounded by them. Look up where these men and women went to School. Georgetown University is Jesuit. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. No, a safe rule of thumb to go by - 9/11 - if it is a conspiracy that is pointing to the Jews? You can be sure the Vatican is behind it. (not the Jews) The Vatican loathes the Jews - they look for every opportunity to have them accused of something - that they themselves are the author / creator of. It's their signature!

well yeah we are actually BOTH correct and that is because the CIA and mossad is just the tip of the iceberg here.they are just branches on a tree with the tree being the vatican.

Bill Cooper talked about the vatican a lot and thats why the police state police we have killed him.as we talked about before,Jones does talk about them and how they are immune to prosecution and all,but he is really a double agent really working for them while pretending to be one of us and against them.He is very very clever.He had me fooled for a very long time.

In this video you will find confirmation of the facts offered in the first thread on History forum entitled, WWI & WWII - the hidden cause finally revealed. Here is the link:

This video is very well done and is quite detailed in the facts of Hitlers Catholic upbringing and why he came to believe the things he believed about the Protestants and the Jewish people. In viewing this video, I find a great deal of the information confirms the earlier information which is posted in the first thread about WWI and WWII and the Vatican and Jesuits having been behind it. Please watch this video and learn the truth about what created Nazi Germany and why we must never permit this to happen again. For further information click the link for the History on WWI and WWII and be sure to share the information you learn with others. Thank you.

Whatever it is, it is not good. American involvement in WWI led to the defeat of Germany, the resulting Versailles treaty and the Third Reich as direct result of this treaty. German - Vatican relationships are stamped by the speciality that the Pope and the German emperor could unseat each other. We are not telling the Americans how to do anything (if it isn´t dangerous foreign policy) and can expect the same from them.

When it comes to the question, how Hitler made it to the top of the German politics, the Vatican is not a big player. Henry Ford was Hitlers biggest supporter when it comes to money, and many German companies supported him. Germany, Europe´s strongest economy by 1925, grew and grew.

A similar situation occurred prior to WWI. While Britain produced 1/3 of the world´s goods in 1850, it was 1/7 in 1910. The British economy was outdated and left the modern stuff to Germany.

Whoa! Back up here! Henry Ford was a faithful Roman Catholic. Hitler was quite fond of him as Hitler was devoutly Roman Catholic too. Who was Henry Ford working with? Jesuit Father Charles E. Coughlin. That's who. Coughlin was the voice of "hate radio". Look him up. Furthermore, Henry Ford's grandson has an interesting link up to these Jesuits himself. Look at this, it runs in the family. Note the attempt to hide the history of Roman Catholicism in the Ford family:
Business executive
Son of Edsel and grandson of Henry Ford, Henry II was president of the Detroit-based Ford Motor Company from 1945 to 1960 and Chief Executive Officer from 1960 to 1979. He was received into the Catholic Church by Abp. Fulton Sheen in 1940, on the day he married Anne McDonnell.
_______
He was received? Interesting choice of words. Fulton Sheen has quite a reputation too but that is another story.

Read ALBERTO by Jack Chick publications and you will learn the true history of the Romanists. Better yet - I'll save you the time and give you a thread that will lay it all out for you even down to the bankers that 9/11 was speaking about. Hang on. I'll get you the link.

Here it is. You and 9/11 need to read this through. You'll be totally astonished at what you'll find out.

How is that an argument for anything? Tell me, who is not member in one of America´s countless churches.

Business executive
_______

How is that an argument for anything? Tell me, who is not member in one of America´s countless churches.

So you didn't read the thread? Read the thread and then we'll discuss it, Bleister. How can you understand an argument unless you learn the facts first? Isn't that like putting the cart before the horse?

Forum List

Back