Nazi fest 2011

What does the Pope telling Catholics to spread the Gospel have to do with Nazis?

Spreading the good news is the best thing anyone can do.

Sorry bout that,

1. Spreading the *Gospel* isn't a crime for mankind.
2. But beheading the theocracy is, and you know of what I speak.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

.....and if your not Catholic you burn in everlasting fire for ever and ever...........because hE loVes yOu.
Idiots.
Pope tells 1.5 million youngsters to spread gospel | Reuters

I don't care if the Pope wants to spread the gospel. What I don't want him to spread is theocracy.

How is the Vatican "spreading" theocracy ? It's an independent state and has been since 1929. Are they invading someone ? Did I miss this on the news ? Do you know what theocracy is? If not, look it up and get back to us.

.....and if your not Catholic you burn in everlasting fire for ever and ever...........because hE loVes yOu.
Idiots.
Pope tells 1.5 million youngsters to spread gospel | Reuters

I don't care if the Pope wants to spread the gospel. What I don't want him to spread is theocracy.

How is the Vatican "spreading" theocracy ? It's an independent state and has been since 1929. Are they invading someone ? Did I miss this on the news ? Do you know what theocracy is? If not, look it up and get back to us.

The Vatican is a theocracy.

Vatican City - the Holy See is, yes. I know that. Thanks.

How are they "spreading theocracy."

I didn't say they were. I said I don't want them to. They have done so in the past. Roman Catholicism has always held to the ecclesiastical tyranny known as "Dominion Theology."

Last edited:

I didn't say they were. I said I don't want them to. They have done so in the past. Roman Catholicism has always held to the ecclesiastical tyranny known as "Dominion Theology."

I am a Catholic and I do not recall them ever spreading theology as you claim occurred in the past.

Mind citing an example that sticks in your mind?

Thanks.

What does the Pope telling Catholics to spread the Gospel have to do with Nazis?

No, the best thing anyone can do is practice his faith privately or among fellow believers, respecting the privacy rights of others and their wish to be left alone.

No, the best thing anyone can do is practice his faith privately or among fellow believers, respecting the privacy rights of others and their wish to be left alone.

Wrong.

That is the "best" thing in your parochial world view.

But other faiths believe that they must spread their beliefs and gain new members.

Islam does so (happily for them, unhappily for everyone else) by the sword, according to their faith.

Jews do it not at all, according to their faith.

Christians do it by word of mouth, according to their faith.

America is perfect for the Christian notion. They can speak to their hearts' content and guys like you are perfectly free to pay them no mind.

If you truly love one another, you will not leave them alone when you can help them. You will patiently and lovingly help them.

Whether you eventually accept the help or not is up to you. But when you feel love for others, you can't do anything other than share it. You can't keep joy and happiness to yourself.

That would be a violation of the great commission. Jesus said to go out and make disciples of men. Your argument doesn't hold water. A Christians "Work" is spreading the word.

New Topics

Forum List

Back