Nazi...err...Democrat(NH), wants 2 restrict freedoms for Conservatives & Libertarians

Do you guys think that she's not representing her constituents?

Do you think the population of New Hampshire is happy that thousands of obnoxious outsiders are planning to move en masse into the state, and attempt to take it over?

Are you saying that the people of the state of New Hampshire want their elected representatives to abuse the power of her office and behave in an immoral, unethical, and tyrannical fashion? That's sort of insulting. What have you got against New Hampshire, that you think it's a sinkhole of depraved sociopaths?

How has she "abused the power of her office"?

She voiced her opinion about "free staters" on a blog - an opinion that from what I've heard is shared by many citizens of New Hampshire.

Her opinion included suggesting the passage of laws targeting specific groups of people for the purpose of driving them out of the state. Now, perhaps YOU think that's just spiffy, as long as they're groups you don't like. MORAL people, however, understand that that is improper and unethical, and are alarmed by an elected official who makes such suggestions.

The main reason that politicians are less respected and trusted than used car salesmen is because amoral, avaricious dipshits refuse to hold them to higher standards, and indeed, rejoice in seeing them sink to depths where they can be used.

The words "Ceclie1200" and "moral" are oxymoronic when placed in juxtaposition.

The libertarians have every right to try to maximize their electoral power wherever and however they wish as long as it is legal. Their opponents have every right to try to frustrate such efforts, as long as it is legal.

The 'morality' of all of this might be subjective and problematic, depending on one's view.

Tell us again how you had Tea Party members arrested, Jake.

That one stuck in my memory

Nazi...errrrr...Democrat, Cynthia Chase while yelling "Seig Heil" to the multiple Hitler posters on the walls of her houses came up with legislation to restrict freedoms for anyone who is conservative - libertarian. You know, the more I listen to Rush, the more he is correct. I remember over a year ago, he stated that mentally ill people who worship Hitler like Chase does, they consider Americans with any opposing views to be the biggest threat to the nation. I truly believe Chase would support rounding up anyone who disagrees with it...I mean her...into concentration camps and having them gassed or put into ovens...afterall, her idol, Hitler did the same thing.

New Hampshire Legislator: We Need to 'Restrict Freedoms' of Conservatives

Yeah.........................sure..............................we've got someone calling Democrats "Nazis" while quoting Breitbart TV.

Partisan hackery much?

Here's her blog post. That disarms your impotent rant about the source. Breitbart altered nothing.

Now, would you like to discuss the fascist Democrat, or are you going to keep diverting attention away from her?

We haven't needed a militia since the end of the Civil War.

If we still need one, what the fuck is the National Guard, the Coast Guard, the Air Force, the Navy, the Marines and the Army are for?

national guard someone to clean the latrine

coast guard to save the stupid swimmers

air force - no real use

navy to give the army a ride to where they need to go

marines someone has to be cannon fodder

army - the real military

:clap2:
Ooooh. Someone's pissed his ASVAB scores weren't high enough to get into the Air Force. :lol:

In typical pseudo-conned fashion, change a word or two and extrapolate the message you want to put in the echo-chamber to incite the masses of moroonies.

I think she is better off promoting "the shinning the bright light of publicity on who they are and why they are coming here." rather than promoting the other idea she spoke about passing some restrictive laws.

Forum List

Back