Nazi Collaborator George Soros to go after Tea Party

cally probably heard some adult talking about big bad soros, now she has a big opinion, too.

stamp your feet.

LK probably doesn't hear anyone talking - except the voices in his head - so he's just plain old vanilla stupid.

when i was sitting on the kiddie table and heard something the adults were discussing, i sometimes asked later for an explanation. it was either explained to me, or i was told that i was too young to understand.

you on the other hand log onto a computer and spout your undigested regurgitated second- to third-hand weak opinions on a message board.

finish your porridge, little girl, and, for the umpteenth time, use your bib.

cally probably heard some adult talking about big bad soros, now she has a big opinion, too.

stamp your feet.

LK probably doesn't hear anyone talking - except the voices in his head - so he's just plain old vanilla stupid.

when i was sitting on the kiddie table and heard something the adults were discussing, i sometimes asked later for an explanation. it was either explained to me, or i was told that i was too young to understand.

you on the other hand log onto a computer and spout your undigested regurgitated second- to third-hand weak opinions on a message board.

finish your porridge, little girl, and, for the umpteenth time, use your bib.

I understand your frustration. You cannot counter the truth because it is just fact based information.... therefore, according to the Alinsky playbook, the counter is to go after the messenger. Sadly, these days, we're used to it. Unlucky LK. Fail.

Find your own fucking links, you lazy twit.

You'll see it covered by Washington Post, FNC, news one, CBS, Media Matters, Kos and a whole host of others.

And.... there's already been several threads on it on here.... mainly ranting lefties high fiving Media Matters and their merry band of whores.

The burden of proof is on you. Though you should see the latest post I made before yours in this thread.
Bzzzzzt. Wrong. But, it is a basic of critical thinking, so no surprise that you are wrong, again.

Frank already provided support. YOU questioned his source so the burden is on YOU to support your claim that the source's information is wrong/invalid/etc..

Last edited:
Anne Frank was also 'just a kid' during that time. Compare and contrast the two.

Anyway, irrespective of what Soros did as a child, what he has done as an adult is amazingly egregious.

Anne Frank was also 'just a kid' during that time. Compare and contrast the two.

Anyway, irrespective of what Soros did as a child, what he has done as an adult is amazingly egregious.

True.... but apparently, what matters most is who is MORE evil... Soros or the Kochs. Go figure. Personally, I don't get this argument at all. It's like saying who is worse: Charles Manson or John Wayne Gacy?

It always strikes me as funny how people can hate someone so vehemently. Do they love with equal vehemence? I don't know George, and admit I know little about him, but it seems others know him so well that they can peer into his soul and know that he is bad. What an interesting gawd-like ability that would be, except that it is not an ability at all.

Seems Soros has done some good? Is he forgiven? And shall we compare mistakes in life? That would be too easy for the judgmental.

George Soros Human Rights Watch Donation: $100 Million

"George Soros, the billionaire investor and philanthropist, plans to announce on Tuesday that he is giving $100 million to Human Rights Watch to expand the organization's work globally.

It is the largest gift he has made, the largest gift by far that Human Rights Watch has ever received, and only the second gift of $100 million or more made by an individual this year, according to the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University. "We're seeing noticeably fewer charitable gifts at the $100 million level from individuals reported than we did just a few years ago," said Patrick Rooney, the center's executive director. "Between 2006 and 2008, an average of about 13 gifts a year of that size by individuals was reported. In 2009, it dropped to six, and this year, we know of only one other.""

George Soros: A Plan for Economic Recovery

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

It always strikes me as funny how people can hate someone so vehemently. Do they love with equal vehemence? I don't know George, and admit I know little about him, but it seems others know him so well that they can peer into his soul and know that he is bad. What an interesting gawd-like ability that would be, except that it is not an ability at all.

Seems Soros has done some good? Is he forgiven? And shall we compare mistakes in life? That would be too easy for the judgmental.

"George Soros, the billionaire investor and philanthropist, plans to announce on Tuesday that he is giving $100 million to Human Rights Watch to expand the organization's work globally.

It is the largest gift he has made, the largest gift by far that Human Rights Watch has ever received, and only the second gift of $100 million or more made by an individual this year, according to the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University. "We're seeing noticeably fewer charitable gifts at the $100 million level from individuals reported than we did just a few years ago," said Patrick Rooney, the center's executive director. "Between 2006 and 2008, an average of about 13 gifts a year of that size by individuals was reported. In 2009, it dropped to six, and this year, we know of only one other.""

"The remarkable thing is that we really love our neighbors as ourselves: we do unto others as we do unto ourselves. We hate others when we hate ourselves. We are tolerant of others when we tolerate ourselves. We forgive others when we forgive ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Yep, every time I criticize someone it is because I hate that person. Fucking moron.

He donated millions to charity? That's nice. I'm sure that the hundreds of thousands of ordinary people across Britain who lost every fucking penny they had because of his fucking greed will be delighted to know that their money went to buy his reputation as a good guy.

I actually find your hypocrisy very funny.... and very, very sad.

Yep, every time I criticize someone it is because I hate that person. Fucking moron.

He donated millions to charity? That's nice. I'm sure that the hundreds of thousands of ordinary people across Britain who lost every fucking penny they had because of his fucking greed will be delighted to know that their money went to buy his reputation as a good guy.

I actually find your hypocrisy very funny.... and very, very sad.

We can send him a ticket to France. :eusa_whistle: That would be a sweet thing to do for him.

Notice how Progressive Heroes always have the worst credential, yet are always rehabilitated and forgiven?

LBJ: Called his own SCOTUS pick a ******

Bobby Byrd: KKK Grand Kleagle

George Soros: made his bones working with the Nazis

yeah... but try talking about how the koch's are funding the tea party loons and watch his head explode. lol... cause why should he deal in reality when he can deal in delusion.

I thought Richard Melon Sciafe owned the Tea Party?

When did it changes hands?

Can you pick a lie and stick with it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back