Nazi Collaborator George Soros to go after Tea Party

The left lost the moral highground to rant about false accusations years ago Mod. Screw 'em.

There is also the fact the article calls General Electric a Death Merchant and Bill Gates a eugenicist. Do you agree with that?

The left lost the moral highground to rant about false accusations years ago Mod. Screw 'em.

There is also the fact the article calls General Electric a Death Merchant and Bill Gates a eugenicist. Do you agree with that?

I have no interest in the article. I am only interested to know that the left - as per usual - appear to be fucking ignorant about their puppetmaster. Or maybe they don't care... whichever... Soros is a fucked up, money grabbing, bastard.... but, he's 'on your side'.

I have no interest in the article. I am only interested to know that the left - as per usual - appear to be fucking ignorant about their puppetmaster. Or maybe they don't care... whichever... Soros is a fucked up, money grabbing, bastard.... but, he's 'on your side'.

I have no "side" so I don't know what you're talking about. Like I said previously, I haven't commented on the actual article itself. We're discussing what Soros is supposedly doing here. I took problem with the source, which anyone who believes in the truth should. I have no problem discussing this issue in a thread that is at least trying to promote honesty and actual discussion.

I have no "side" so I don't know what you're talking about. Like I said previously, I haven't commented on the actual article itself. We're discussing what Soros is supposedly doing here. I took problem with the source, which anyone who believes in the truth should. I have no problem discussing this issue in a thread that is at least trying to promote honesty and actual discussion.

There are a variety of threads on the exact same subject.... teapartytracker.org. The left are thrilled that these evil racists are being tracked. Personally, I find it far more interesting that the left appear to be so fucking ignorant, and so rabid in their 'hatred' of the right, that they don't care who is pushing this agenda or why. Every time I think the left can go no lower, they surprise me.

As for you, as an individual, I couldn't really give a shit one way or the other.... Other than you appear too moronic to find out for yourself and require spoon feeding by others. I don't do spoon feeding.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c–I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was–well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets–that if I weren't there–of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would–would–would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the–whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the–I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt."

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/george-soros-on-helping-the-nazis-during-the-holocaust

Nice. Spoken like a true sociopath.

The Progressives biggest financier, George Soros has announced that he will work against the Tea Party the same way he worked against Hungarian Jews during the Holocaust. Instead of tracking Jews for the Nazis, Soros's TeaPartyTracker.org will track the Tea Party.

Seig Heil, Georgie

Frank

That is such bullshit. Soros hid from the Nazis. He wasn't a collaborator. He's a Jew FFS.

This shit just makes you look like a whackjob.

yeah... but try talking about how the koch's are funding the tea party loons and watch his head explode. lol... cause why should he deal in reality when he can deal in delusion.

Last edited:
Soros Derangement Syndrome :rofl:

Which is actually based on reality and facts, unlike Palin or Beck Derangement Syndrome. Still, he's the lefties boy so nothing he's done is bad. The hypocrisy is noted.

unlike the koch brothers, huh?

soros doesn't have near the power the koch's do.

yet for some bizarre reason, the rightwingnuts like frankie nutter keep obsessing about soros.

don't cry for the right b/c soros has a few dollars. the corporatists will come through for them thanks to the insanity of the Citizens United decision.

yeah... but try talking about how the koch's are funding the tea party loons and watch his head explode. lol... cause why deal in reality when he can deal in delusion.

Compared to your boy, mo chara, the kochs are small potatoes. It is laughable that anyone whines about the Kochs when Soros is backing your side. Again.... your moral highground is lost.

It is breathtakingly hypocritical for the left to defend Soros. That man has been responsible for destroying the economies of whole countries - purely for profit. And yet, he is a hero to the left - and why? Because it wasn't our economy he destroyed.... We didn't suffer so who cares?

That man is an indefensible bastard - and, not for the first time - the left shows its true colors.
Why do you COMMIES hate and condemn any CAPITALIST for making a PROFIT??????? :cuckoo:

Get a job you lazy slacker and then you won't have to be so jealous of everyone more successful than you.

Soros Derangement Syndrome :rofl:

Which is actually based on reality and facts, unlike Palin or Beck Derangement Syndrome. Still, he's the lefties boy so nothing he's done is bad. The hypocrisy is noted.

unlike the koch brothers, huh?

soros doesn't have near the power the koch's do.

yet for some bizarre reason, the rightwingnuts like frankie nutter keep obsessing about soros.

don't cry for the right b/c soros has a few dollars. the corporatists will come through for them thanks to the insanity of the Citizens United decision.

Jillian, you either have no idea who Soros is or your deliberately being dishonest. I suspect it is the former, because I don't believe you to be a dishonest person. If you think that Soros 'doesn't have near the power the Kochs do' then you are wrong.

Soro destroyed the economy of a whole nation. For profit. That's who your man is. If you think it's justifiable, fine. But... if it is justifiable in your eyes, then don't ever tell me you care about your fellow man.

It is breathtakingly hypocritical for the left to defend Soros. That man has been responsible for destroying the economies of whole countries - purely for profit. And yet, he is a hero to the left - and why? Because it wasn't our economy he destroyed.... We didn't suffer so who cares?

That man is an indefensible bastard - and, not for the first time - the left shows its true colors.
Why do you COMMIES hate and condemn any CAPITALIST for making a PROFIT??????? :cuckoo:

Get a job you lazy slacker and then you won't have to be so jealous of everyone more successful than you.

It must be hard to be you. Clearly you are one dumb fuck.

Character assassination is evidence that the target of it truly scares the assassins.

Soros really frightens you doesn't he, Cru?

He is living evidence that most of what you believe about money and power is nonsense.

Just as Koch is living proof that the TEA PARTY is a political contrivance masquerading as a populist movement.

Sooner or later you're going to figure it out, lad.

What you imagine are two opposing ideologies fighting for the soul of the US are really two social predatory teams of somewhat socipathic personalities squabbling over the corpse of the democratic republic you and I both love.

You are not my enemy.

Forum List

Back