Nazi backs Nazis shocker.

Mr. Tainted, it is way past your bed time. You are not 20 years old anymore when you stayed up all night doing naughty things what made you proud of being Welsh.

He's too busy mistaking satire/spoof stories for actual news. Just when you thought he couldn't get any dumber…
I had to go away from the PC you made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the good laugh!

AfD is not far right. It is for the survival of ethnic Germanic people.
It is not more stained than your underwear is Mr. Tainted.
What I can’t get is what the survival of ethnic white people, or ethnic Christian people, or something like that stuff means. Don’t you think that the survival of all that categories depends on them in the first turn? Increasing birth rate or something like this, no?
Inundating the country with third world scum certainly will not help them preserving their national identity.
Of course it certainly will not. But the question is what will help. And I think that the root of the problem is not new coming immigrants even despite mass numbers of them, but those people who were already born in the West, have citizenships and who think that their national or religious customs is above of the Western values.

What I can’t get is what the survival of ethnic white people, or ethnic Christian people, or something like that stuff means. Don’t you think that the survival of all that categories depends on them in the first turn? Increasing birth rate or something like this, no?
Inundating the country with third world scum certainly will not help them preserving their national identity.
Of course it certainly will not. But the question is what will help. And I think that the root of the problem is not new coming immigrants even despite mass numbers of them, but those people who were already born in the West, have citizenships and who think that their national or religious customs is above of the Western values.
I thought the times of contesting hordes were over. Globalists want to eradicate white Europeans and also their descendants in the U.S. for some reason.

I thought the times of contesting hordes were over. Globalists want to eradicate white Europeans and also their descendants in the U.S. for some reason.
Actually white people eradicate themselves by giving birth to a number of children too small to substitute their parents and grandparents.

Okay, let’s imagine that you are the President of the US with unlimited power. You don’t have the Congress, courts and local councils to reckon with; Soros is crushed; Deep State went down in history. What would you do to change the situation?

Actually white people eradicate themselves by giving birth to a number of children too small to substitute their parents and grandparents.
Actually let it run its course without extra effort to eradicate them. No help needed. They just need to make an extra effort to support their elderly, that's how it used to be before Globalists destroyed the basic unit uf society the family.
Okay, let’s imagine that you are the President of the US with unlimited power. You don’t have the Congress, courts and local councils to reckon with; Soros is crushed; Deep State went down in history. What would you do to change the situation?
Stop all immigration indefinitely then return to immigration policies before the 1965 law. Globalist pushed through the 1965 Immigration Act to eradicate white European descendants, deport all illegals, stop unlimited welfare as an incentive for breeding.

Forum List

Back