Navy

deltat

Apr 18, 2010
A religious mistake has occurred within departments of the US Navy. They have been corrupted by the Central Intelligence Agency from Luciferians (Masons) into Satanists.

Luciferians are in respect of natural things, life, wisdom. They maintain a darwinian view on politics.

This is why the C.I.A. needed to corrupt them, with useless sex and violence.

For that, the C.I.A. has returned to the beginning of this religion.

Navy departments in the USA fell victim to this corruption. They misbehave as a result.

They are also guilty of killing the original settlers of Earth. They have replaced them with their own personnel. What they deny, is that they killed their own ancestors.

A religious mistake has occurred within departments of the US Navy. They have been corrupted by the Central Intelligence Agency from Luciferians (Masons) into Satanists.

Luciferians are in respect of natural things, life, wisdom. They maintain a darwinian view on politics.

Navy departments in the USA fell victim to this corruption. They misbehave as a result.

That's quite a tangential thought process you have going on there.

With a kick of delusional thought content.

:cuckoo:

Let me rephrase.
The Navy department Spawar maintains the idea that Luciferianism, a vision which had respect for nature and rationality, is really about sex and violence. This is a manipulation by the Central Intelligence Agency of what it considered to be a dangerous religion.

The Navy misbehaves as a result: it tortures people, including clones of Thomas Deflo. This, it has to be repeated, under influence of George Bush and the C.I.A.

Let me rephrase.
The Navy department Spawar maintains the idea that Luciferianism, a vision which had respect for nature and rationality, is really about sex and violence. This is a manipulation by the Central Intelligence Agency of what it considered to be a dangerous religion.

The Navy misbehaves as a result: it tortures people, including clones of Thomas Deflo. This, it has to be repeated, under influence of George Bush and the C.I.A.

You are one sick puppy.

They are also guilty of killing the original settlers of Earth. They have replaced them with their own personnel. What they deny, is that they killed their own ancestors.

I hear Nurse Ratchet calling your name.

She said it is time for your electroshock treatments. :eek:

Last edited:
I really used to enjoy the rantings of paranoid schizophrenics when I was a nueropsychiatric tech working a closed unit for the NAV

What they lacked in coherence and substance they more than made up for with vivid imagination.

i KNEW it.

i KNEW it.

All my years in the Navy and I thought it was the Illuminati! :doubt:

You better verify what Spawar does before the press gets ahold of it.

You better verify what Spawar does before the press gets ahold of it.

This?

Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) is...

The Navy cannot successfully execute its role as the world’s premier naval power without communicating and connecting Sailors across the world with the information and equipment they need to achieve their missions.

The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) mission is to make the Navy’s Information Dominance vision a reality. As one of three Department of Navy major acquisition commands, this means acquiring, installing, delivering and maintaining advanced information technology capabilities to the fleet, regardless of platform, to keep warfighters one step ahead of adversaries

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL UNITED STATES NAVY WEBSITE

do you think the media doesn't know what's on the internet?

I really used to enjoy the rantings of paranoid schizophrenics when I was a nueropsychiatric tech working a closed unit for the NAV

What they lacked in coherence and substance they more than made up for with vivid imagination.

"Disorder of thought".

Thought content displays disturbances to include paranoid delusions that the CIA is trying to introduce a "lucifarian cult" into the ranks of the United States Navy. Major pre-occupation seems to be centered around religious and sexual themes.

Let me rephrase.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]YouTube - ‪Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)‬‏[/ame]

Best line I've ever heard (second hand) from a schizphrenic who was under the delusion that he was a secret agent and had created a secret world in his head where he had gone around the world, killed people, and slept with beautiful women:

"I am not going to say I am James Bond, but I do the same things."

Mostly though, it's a sad disease with paranoia of microchips being implanted in their bodies (a common non-bizarre delusion) and delusions of reference ("The light tower broadcasts a secret code from the CIA to my microchip that tells me what to do. They told me to run down the street naked."

Best line I've ever heard (second hand) from a schizphrenic who was under the delusion that he was a secret agent and had created a secret world in his head where he had gone around the world, killed people, and slept with beautiful women:

"I am not going to say I am James Bond, but I do the same things."

Mostly though, it's a sad disease with paranoia of microchips being implanted in their bodies (a common non-bizarre delusion) and delusions of reference ("The light tower broadcasts a secret code from the CIA to my microchip that tells me what to do. They told me to run down the street naked."

sounds like from "transition" by iain banks.

Pompous cynical rhetorics shouldn't prevent us to verify whether mistreatment by navy personnel occurs.

Masons, pagans, Luciferians as they were originally called, were corrupted by the C.I.A.

Sexual escapades and consequent blackmailing of Luciferian people in high positions, was organized by C.I.A. personnel (eg. Craig Spence) since the 1980s.

This decadence of the original Luciferian religion, which is entirely benevolent, might have created damage to innocent civilians.

The underground military bases would be ideal for the corruption of military luciferianism.

Forum List

Back