Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 14, 2012

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on Monday, Emmy Award-winning actor Ed Asner said Navy Seals have told him military action against Iran is forthcoming and will be preceded by a false flag attack.

Asner told Alex and his nationally syndicated radio show audience that the Seals are attempting to alert the American people about the prospect of a false flag operation and “more foreign escapades” before the establishment media “starts brainwashing us.”

Beginning at 8 minutes and 57 seconds in the first video clip above, Asner said Iran is being set-up for military action that will occur during the summer or fall and create an October surprise prior to the election.

Asner said it is up to the American people to recognize and prevent an imminent false flag operation and stop another disastrous war before it gets started. He said the Navy Seals are now coming forward because they are worried that an Iran false flag attack “runs the danger” of creating a “world-wide conflict if it gets out of hand.”

False flag attacks designed to initiate conflict and war have been used numerous times by governments as a foreign policy tactic. During the Asner interview, Alex mentioned Dick Cheney’s effort to start a war with Iran.

“There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war,” said Pulitzer Prize-winning New Yorker reporter Seymour Hersh in 2008. “The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.”

Cheney’s idea was rejected, but it was eerily reminiscent of the so-called Gulf of Tonkin incident that never occurred but resulted in the Vietnam War that ultimately claimed the lives of more than 58,000 Americans and around three million Southeast Asians.

Continued

Comment: NO MORE WARS FOR THE BANKERS! NO MORE FALSE FLAGS LIKE 911 and OKC

Navy SEALs seek out...Ed Asner...to alert the world about a false flag operation?

Ed Asner???

:confused:

38236453812311012197766ze.jpg

Holy shit.

I just started watching the first video in the opening post. It starts out with Ed Asner doing a 9/11 conspiracy theory video.

Credibility FAIL.

k1q9ow.jpg

Mr. Asner, I'm a Navy SEAL and I have something very important to tell you!

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 14, 2012

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on Monday, Emmy Award-winning actor Ed Asner said Navy Seals have told him military action against Iran is forthcoming and will be preceded by a false flag attack.

Asner told Alex and his nationally syndicated radio show audience that the Seals are attempting to alert the American people about the prospect of a false flag operation and “more foreign escapades” before the establishment media “starts brainwashing us.”

Beginning at 8 minutes and 57 seconds in the first video clip above, Asner said Iran is being set-up for military action that will occur during the summer or fall and create an October surprise prior to the election.

Asner said it is up to the American people to recognize and prevent an imminent false flag operation and stop another disastrous war before it gets started. He said the Navy Seals are now coming forward because they are worried that an Iran false flag attack “runs the danger” of creating a “world-wide conflict if it gets out of hand.”

False flag attacks designed to initiate conflict and war have been used numerous times by governments as a foreign policy tactic. During the Asner interview, Alex mentioned Dick Cheney’s effort to start a war with Iran.

“There was a dozen ideas proffered about how to trigger a war,” said Pulitzer Prize-winning New Yorker reporter Seymour Hersh in 2008. “The one that interested me the most was why don’t we build — we in our shipyard — build four or five boats that look like Iranian PT boats. Put Navy seals on them with a lot of arms. And next time one of our boats goes to the Straits of Hormuz, start a shoot-up.”

Cheney’s idea was rejected, but it was eerily reminiscent of the so-called Gulf of Tonkin incident that never occurred but resulted in the Vietnam War that ultimately claimed the lives of more than 58,000 Americans and around three million Southeast Asians.

Continued

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe this story until I hear it from Les Nessman!

121429.gif

Ed Asner is a total ass.
He claims a convicted cop killer is innocent yet admitted he never read the court transcript.
Anything he claims is total BS.

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 14, 2012

Continued

I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe this story until I hear it from Les Nessman!

121429.gif

Who wouldn't believe a five-time winner of the Ohio radio news Buckeye Newshawk Award, the coveted Silver Sow Award (for excellence in farm news, particularly hog reports), and the Copper Cob Award? I mean, really?

Well, if Lou Grant says so... that's all I need!

Lots of people are worried about the government doing it again. Just like with 911, just like with Iraq, just like OKC was used, just like they did for Nam, just like they did with pearl Harbor etc.

Create Crisis, Alert the people , Offer Solution.

Here is a film on how they create the wars and enemies we fight.

World_Revolution_2000K.wmv 2000 kbps
WORLD REVOLUTION

Dr. Monteith of Radio Liberty Home Page traces back through history, to show how powers create war for social change.

Many people think the wars we face happen normally or that the enemies we face just pop up, but that’s not the case.

The Power elite using their networks are responsible for much of the horror we have faced as a people.

This video also includes an interview from 1980 with Ambassador Smith about who was at fault for the rise of Communism in Cuba. This is an upsetting video of manipulation against the people of the world by the rich, for their quest for their VISION called the New World Order

Holy shit.

I just started watching the first video in the opening post. It starts out with Ed Asner doing a 9/11 conspiracy theory video.

Credibility FAIL.

Well it was an inside job, those towers and building 7 where demo'ed they even did a count down for building 7

Forum List

Back