Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial

And you are a typical Republican making ASSumptions you lot are foolish. I call it like i see it you are a dumbass that thinks the military somehow doesn't have to answer to the CNC stop being a dumbass. There are guidelines in the military that prevent people in the military from doing just this and even guildlines against talking bad against the CNC Clearly you didn't serve or you would know this back under the short bus.

Obviously you are are teenager. Which makes me 1. sad I wasted time talking to you and 2. happy you can't vote.

Seriously, you might want to wonder why you are so free with terms.

B. Grow some balls and enlist. Serve so you can talk shit. It'll help you.

You are the blonde chick on the right, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Skw-0jv9kts]Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies - YouTube[/ame]

And you are a typical Republican making ASSumptions you lot are foolish. I call it like i see it you are a dumbass that thinks the military somehow doesn't have to answer to the CNC stop being a dumbass. There are guidelines in the military that prevent people in the military from doing just this and even guildlines against talking bad against the CNC Clearly you didn't serve or you would know this back under the short bus.

Obviously you are are teenager. Which makes me 1. sad I wasted time talking to you and 2. happy you can't vote.

Seriously, you might want to wonder why you are so free with terms.

B. Grow some balls and enlist. Serve so you can talk shit. It'll help you.

You are the blonde chick on the right, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Skw-0jv9kts]Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies - YouTube[/ame]

I am a teen? I can post up a pic up my voter registration card if you like. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republican scum who no nothing at all. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am a teen? I can post up a pic up my voter registration card if you like. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See, that was an out. That's where you say yes I am and go away.

You are the blond on right, right?

May i ask how and why do you think Obama is Guilty? Seals have sworn an oath to this country and COC which happens to be Obama at the moment true or not? If True then during a declared state of war which i believe we to be in they shouldn't be participating in this garbage.

Well sure you can ask.

But we haven't gotten there yet.

I think you do not apply your definition of treason both uniformly and objectively.

So let's cut through the chase, under your definition, since you've so liberally applied it to "conscientious objectors (maybe, or maybe not)", I wonder if you'd apply it the same way universally?

How do i not apply it objectively? From what i know Obama hasn't tried to overthrow the Government or has betrayed anyone.

I will stand corrected, the president swears thus:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The military swears to defend against enemies, foreign and domestic:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Obama has repeatedly proven his his desire to subvert the Constitution of the US, failing repeatedly to "preserve, protect, and defend" said document, as well as his desire to circumvent the purpose of the Constitution and the design of the government as laid out by said document. He has repeatedly violated his oath of office and made clear that he has no intention of honoring the Constitution. He is, by his own actions, an ENEMY, and should be so considered and so treated.
The Seals are doing their job and executing the oath they swore to "defend the Constitution ... against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC"...
Bless the Seals for having the moral turpitude to uphold their oath, despite the fact that some of the public may vilify them for so doing.

Too late to swiftboat, Karl Rove.

Obama got Bin Laden, Bush didn't.

Obama got Gaddafi, Reagan didn't.

See, that was an out. That's where you say yes I am and go away.

You are the blond on right, right?

Wrong go back to shooting beer cans and fantasizing about how you served and were a hero. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

To be untrue and or deceitful to someone close to not hold true to your morals and ethics.

Holy fuck Pasco. I don't want to be a dick, but I'm going to. If by your accusation of treason, you claim these honorable SEALs are guilty, you'd hold us ALL guilty of treason!

Cause here is your definition:

Treason: The crime of betraying one's country, esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government. The action of betraying someone or something.

Betrayal: To be untrue and or deceitful to someone close to not hold true to your morals and ethics.

Now, you may be Jesus and have never never lied, but the rest of us have been "untrue to someone or something."

Basically, your argument to call these brave SEALs actions as being treasonous has FAILED.

You should be ashamed to be so self righteous as to accuse such men as such.

When did you serve?

First off i am not self righteous and nor have i held everyone there. the seals took an oath to the COC and this country and are trying to toss that out the window to basically bash on the COC.

And the "COC" (not sure what in the hell that is...CinC, maybe) has betrayed his oath to this country, time and time again...you don't consider that treasonous?

Mitt Romney will stop telling a story about a former Navy SEAL who was killed in Benghazi last month, after the man's mother objected to the GOP nominee mentioning him on the campaign trail.

"I don’t trust Romney. He shouldn’t make my son’s death part of his political agenda,” Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty's mother, said on a Boston TV station.

Mother of retired SEAL killed in Libya: 'I don't trust Romney' - latimes.com

Elf Ellefsen knew slain Navy SEAL Glen Doherty for the last 20 years, even paddled out on a swim with him in the days leading up to his travel to Libya. Imagine his astonishment when Romney got "choked up" talking about one of his best friends.

According to Ellefsen's interview with My North West journalist Libby Denkmann, Doherty once described the meeting with Romney as "Pathetic and comical."

Said Ellefsen:"To have the same person come up to you within only a half hour, have this person reintroduce himself to you, having absolutely no idea whatsoever that he just did this 20 minutes ago, and did not even recognize Glen's face."

Doherty Said Meeting Romney 'Was Pathetic And Comical' - Business Insider

Wrong go back to shooting beer cans and fantasizing about how you served and were a hero. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you are the first black chick. Yikes.

Hey, wish you well.

You are a riot delusional Republicans :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Knew it!

She tried to call seals guilty of treason too. But then i realized she said to steal is a reason to vote for Obama. Which, is exactly what you are saying. So i put it together quickly.

You are the first black chick!

Last edited:
Oh, you are the first black chick. Yikes.

Hey, wish you well.

Knew it!

She tried to call seals guilty of treason too. But then i realized she said to steal is a reason to vote for Obama. Which, is exactly what you are saying. So i put it together quickly.

If you think i am either a chick or black then you truly are an idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Go to bed with your sister and wake up in the morning and go out and shoot some beer cans. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you are gay and a conservative what a twist.

If you think i am either a chick or black then you truly are an idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Go to bed with your sister and wake up in the morning and go out and shoot some beer cans.

Come on Pasco. Just admit you are one of the blond chicks. Blonde's are airheads and stupid in liberal world. Fits you well.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think i am either a chick or black then you truly are an idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Go to bed with your sister and wake up in the morning and go out and shoot some beer cans.

Come on Pasco. Just admit you are one of the blond chicks. Blonde's are airheads and stupid in liberal world. Fits you well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_ZNHoVZBiJ8]Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies 360p - YouTube[/ame]

As does the notion you are a gay redneck wanna be sleeping with his sister. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As does the notion you are a gay redneck wanna be sleeping with his sister. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay look, let's put numbers for the characters. We'll even make a special code: number each character 1-5 consecutively as the appear on screen when viewed in forward. Then number 1-5 in reverse. I bet you (the blond chick on the right) meet somewhere in the middle.

Try it.

Knew it!

If you think i am either a chick or black then you truly are an idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: Go to bed with your sister and wake up in the morning and go out and shoot some beer cans. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, being either a "chick" or a "black" is undesirable in you lexicon...RACIST. SEXIST.

Okay look, let's put numbers for the characters. We'll even make a special code: number each character 1-5 consecutively as the appear on screen when viewed in forward. Then number 1-5 in reverse. I bet you (the blond chick on the right) meet somewhere in the middle.

Try it.

gopsinkingshipq.jpg

A Navy SEALS group will air an anti-Obama ad in swing states during the Osama bin Laden film that debuts on the National Geographic Channel less than 48 hours before the presidential election. The ad from the Special Operations OPSEC Education fund assails the president for playing politics with national security.
Read more at Navy SEALS Group To Broadcast Anti-Obama Commercial During National Geographic Bin Laden Film [Video]

I gather that the film Weinstein made has Obama as the hero of the film.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.:lol:

commando-in-chief.png

Good one. LMAO. Could anyone actually see Barry pick up a gun? Good God.

As for OL'Occuppied.

If the SEAL ad were in Barrys favor that would be okay right?? Your such a partisan ass.

Forum List

Back