Navy SEALs Face Assault Charges for Capturing Most-Wanted Terrorist

I think it's possible that a butt-stroke to the mouth could be the cause of the busted lip. Better to knock him out then pump him full of holes.

The murdering fuck was lucky they didn't do worse to him.

I'm just saying........

maybe it will all become clear when the pics surface on facebook.

Does it really matter?

In a world where justice matters it wouldn't.

eggscuse me?

does it matter if he got banged up during capture or while in detention?

that what you asked?

maybe it will all become clear when the pics surface on facebook.

Does it really matter?

eggscuse me?

that what you asked?

Ether way I'm sure the media will tell us the Seals were guilty.

I'm not sure if they have everything set up like a police station so they could take mug-shots of him and regardless........capturing a terrorist isn't gonna result in a total absense of injuries to the detainee. So if he had injuries when they brought him in alive it doesn't mean much.

Does it really matter?

eggscuse me?

that what you asked?

I'm not sure if they have everything set up like a police station so they could take mug-shots of him and regardless........capturing a terrorist isn't gonna result in a total absense of injuries to the detainee. So if he had injuries when they brought him in alive it doesn't mean much.

your non-answering deflection and media-blaming tells me something about your kind of "justice". :thup:

eggscuse me?

that what you asked?

your non-answering deflection and media-blaming tells me something about your kind of "justice". :thup:

Sorry.....I'm just trying to bring some common-sense back into the discussion.

Try capturing an armed terrorist without using some sort of violence against him and see how successful you are.

He's bound to have injuries.

But that's just me speaking from experience.

Sorry.....continue.

Try capturing an armed terrorist without using some sort of violence against him and see how successful you are.

Sorry.....continue.

hahah, sure you were. so you just know these injuries happened during capture.

why do you know this?

Sorry.....continue.

why do you know this?

Explain to me how you would capture an armed attacker without using violence of any kind.

I think it's a miracle that they got him alive.

And I never said I knew anything....I just said it didn't matter and shouldn't fucken matter that the worthless oxygen thief got a busted lip in the process.

Sorry.....continue.

why do you know this?

Explain to me how you would capture an armed attacker without using violence of any kind.

And I never said I knew anything....I just said it didn't matter and shouldn't fucken matter that the worthless oxygen thief got a busted lip in the process.

your position is clear.

you support abuse of detainees.

btw, the charges always use the word detainee. so the alleged abuse happened after capture.

why do you know this?

your position is clear.

btw, the charges always use the word detainee. so the alleged abuse happened after capture.

Well he was in the hands of the Iraqis so any abuse could have and probably did happen while he was in their hands.

However I'm not exactly busted up about the mistreatment of a murdering thug that I feel would gladly cut your stupid throat for you.

But that's just me. I don't support the abuse of detainees once they're captured....now if you want to continue to lie about what I said you can go fuck yourself.

I'm tired of this ignorant discussion anyway.

God Damned fucken whiney bitch libs have to make everything into some mother fucken cause to save humanity or something.

your position is clear.

Well he was in the hands of the Iraqis so any abuse could have and probably did happen while he was in their hands.

However I'm not exactly busted up about the mistreatment of a murdering thug that I feel would gladly cut your stupid throat for you.

But that's just me. I don't support the abuse of detainees once they're captured....now if you want to continue to lie about what I said you can go fuck yourself.

God Damned fucken whiney bitch libs have to make everything into some mother fucken cause to save humanity or something.

the ignorance is all yours. so few information about this case, and even this few bits of information you are not able to read, comprehend and retain, all gut reaction.

your position is clear.

God Damned fucken whiny bitch libs have to make everything into some mother fucken cause to save humanity or something.

the ignorance is all yours. so few information about this case, and even this few bits of information you are not able to read, comprehend and retain, all gut reaction.

Wow...great sentence structure.

My gut reaction is from whatever common-sense I gained in my life. A busted lip is not something out of the ordinary considering the circumstances.

Your gut reaction is from your natural tendency to assume somebody was up to something rather then giving them the right to be considered innocent before being found guilty in the court of public opinion.

I wouldn't trust the word of that SOB for anything. He has to prove when and where he was being mistreated...but you assume it was our guys.

Typical overreaction on your part.

God Damned fucken whiny bitch libs have to make everything into some mother fucken cause to save humanity or something.

My gut reaction is from whatever common-sense I gained in my life. A busted lip is not something out of the ordinary considering the circumstances.

Your gut reaction is from your natural tendency to assume somebody was up to something rather then giving them the right to be considered innocent before being found guilty in the court of public opinion.

I wouldn't trust the word of that SOB for anything. He has to prove when and where he was being mistreated...but you assume it was our guys.

then use your common sense and show me where and when the guy was in iraqi hands. surely you read that somewhere and can show me where. then you can proceed and show me where you found the info that the injuries happened during capture not in detention.

then stop giving me this whiny shit about caring about "justice", innocent until proven guilty and stuff. you made it clear you only care about your kind of justice. typical hypocritical braindead emo-reaction on your part! :thup:

Sorry.....continue.
But you don't know when he got smacked, do you? And the more serious charges seem to have to do with faking a report or lying.

Why on earth would anyone think that soldiers can just throw the rules of military conduct out the window and act like outlaws themselves.

You people frankly are fucking morons.

then use your common sense and show me where and when the guy was in iraqi hands. surely you read that somewhere and can show me where. then you can proceed and show me where you found the info that the injuries happened during capture not in detention.

then stop giving me this whiny shit about caring about "justice", innocent until proven guilty and stuff. you made it clear you only care about your kind of justice. typical hypocritical braindead emo-reaction on your part! :thup:

I think your idea of justice is what in your own belief applies to your buds or "Just Us"

Personally I don't think you give a flying fuck what really happened. You've already made up your mind what happened.

I'm not gonna do a search to find where they were transferred into Iraqi custody. All you need is look on the Drudge Report or any viable news source like Rueters or the AP. Look it up yourself. I'm done wasting my time with you....yah lying fuck.

Sorry.....continue.
But you don't know when he got smacked, do you? And the more serious charges seem to have to do with faking a report or lying.

Why on earth would anyone think that soldiers can just throw the rules of military conduct out the window and act like outlaws themselves.

You people frankly are fucking morons.

he is using common sense and he speaks from his experience.

experience in being a fucking moron, in case there was any doubt to what i meant.

I think your idea of justice is what in your own belief applies to your buds or "Just Us"

Personally I don't think you give a flying fuck what really happened. You've already made up your mind what happened.

I'm not gonna do a search to find where they were transferred into Iraqi custody. All you need is look on the Drudge Report or any viable news source like Rueters or the AP. Look it up yourself. I'm done wasting my time with you....yah lying fuck.

why don't you read the linked foxnews story. is camp baharia under iraqi command?

why don't you read the linked foxnews story. is camp baharia under iraqi command?

You've proven not to be reasonable in the least so ask me if I give a fuck. Besides I'm sure if it's from Fox you'll say it's all a lie anyway.

End of discussion.

Happy Thanksgiving asshole.

Last edited:

You've proven not to be reasonable in the least so ask me if I give a fuck. Besides I'm sure if it's from Fox you'll say it's all a lie anyway.

End of discussion.

happy thanksgiving to you too.

thanks for your gracious concession

For your information....the sailors in question were given a choice between an Admiral's Mast or a court marshal and opted for the court marshal because they felt the charges were unwarranted.

During an Admiral or Captain's Mast the worst punishment they could have received is 45 days bread and water. Instead they decided to get a court marshal where they could get a proper hearing and possibly be sentenced to hard time at a military prison.

Does this sound like guys that feel they are guilty?

End of discussion.

I gave you no fucken concession you lying fucken bastard.

Fuck off.

I hope you choke on your fucken turkey.

End of discussion.

I gave you no fucken concession you lying fucken bastard.

Fuck off.

I hope you choke on your fucken turkey.

so the discussion goes on. yay

you said the detainee was in iraqi hands when he got roughed up, you said his injuries happened during the capture. you are in check, and so far it looks like you are the lying fucken bastard but i will give you the benefit of the doubt, hanlon's razor and all.

don't choke on the wild turkey reflux. i would be so sad to lose such a skilled debater to interact with.

Forum List

Back