Navy probes carrier officer's lewd onboard videos

Good for you Capt Obvious!

Its my attempt at humor.... I just forgot to have 2 chicks in a shower!

My point is.... we have a bunch of young guys (and gals :rolleyes: ) on a big boat who at times act their ages.
The DADT remark was to highlight the fact that there will be horseplay and someone is going to get butt-hurt everytime. Now you will have these "ferries" who will get the wittle feewing hurt b/c someone made an immature remark directed at them.... Oh boo hoo....

The video was just for fun, and now some poor guy will get hung out to dry and made an example out of.

I have a feeling there are going to be alot of dudes getting in trouble for stupid assinine things like this more often now.

Welcome to the brave new "PC world" :doubt:
May I suggest you read up on Tailhook '91.

I have and it was bullshit!

Girls, IMO, dont need to be aboard carriers NOR submarines.

Sorry... that is just my opinion.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Especially in light of the thousands of women serving honorably in all branches of service.

DADT...... what a great idea!

Sure..... our troops are ready for that step. :rolleyes:

They ARE from 3-4 years ago...I think it had something to do with complaints back then being brushed off....like Tailhook...and the guy involved getting promoted to C.O. of the same ship.

(sorry that I didn't see this thread when I started mine)

They are from 4 years ago and you know as well as I the complaints weren't brushed off, just filed for future use. Well, the future is now and he's toast, his usefulness to someone(s) is up and someone(s) wanted him out of the way. But stuff like that never happens in real life so forget everything I just posted.... :lol:

My point exactly with the "DADT" remark. :eusa_whistle:

Get the time line straight, Samson. The tapes were made when he was the exec of the Enterprise during the second term of Bush.

pretty weird that he was given command years after these had aired.

i think he must have really pissed somebody off.

my neighbor had command of the abe lincoln, and he retired without getting his flag.

i know he pissed somebody off. :D

Get the time line straight, Samson. The tapes were made when he was the exec of the Enterprise during the second term of Bush.

So?

Obama has been President for two years, elected promising "hope and change."

So far its taken his administration two years resolve this issue....

Plus, the Ft Hood Massacre happened on his watch....

Plus the embarrassing McCrystal Episode....

Barack Hussein's inexperience with the military is extraordinarily glaring.

May I suggest you read up on Tailhook '91.

I have and it was bullshit!

Girls, IMO, dont need to be aboard carriers NOR submarines.

Sorry... that is just my opinion.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Especially in light of the thousands of women serving honorably in all branches of service.

I never said they dont serve honorably.
Of course they do.... and it is soooooo big of you to point that out :doubt:

I said..... In MY opinion, girls shouldnt be on board Naval vessels, and my reason is simply because boys will be boys.

This incident proves it.... Yes, the commander should have known better, and YES the men under his command should have known better.... but boys will be boys.

I feel bad for all involved frankly.

Last edited:

my neighbor had command of the abe lincoln, and he retired without getting his flag.

"Somebody?"

A Queer.

The videos, shown in 2006 and 2007 to thousands of sailors to teach shipboard safety, used coarse language and supposed humorous sexual references to gays and women. They were made public recently after being obtained by Norfolk's Virginian-Pilot newspaper. The newspaper did not explain how it got the videos and said it was unclear why the videos are resurfacing now.

December 22, 2010 Obama signs bill ending 'don't ask, don't tell' ban on gays in military.

January 4, 2011 The U.S. Navy has decided to remove the commander of the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier from his post following news reports that he had produced and starred in videos that denigrated gays and used profane language

Do I need to connect the dots for anyone else?

"Somebody?"

A Queer.

The videos, shown in 2006 and 2007 to thousands of sailors to teach shipboard safety, used coarse language and supposed humorous sexual references to gays and women. They were made public recently after being obtained by Norfolk's Virginian-Pilot newspaper. The newspaper did not explain how it got the videos and said it was unclear why the videos are resurfacing now.

December 22, 2010 Obama signs bill ending 'don't ask, don't tell' ban on gays in military.

January 4, 2011 The U.S. Navy has decided to remove the commander of the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier from his post following news reports that he had produced and starred in videos that denigrated gays and used profane language

:eusa_whistle:

DADT...... what a great idea!

Sure..... our troops are ready for that step. :rolleyes:

This literally has nothing to do with DADT.

My point is.... we have a bunch of young guys (and gals :rolleyes: ) on a big boat who at times act their ages.
The DADT remark was to highlight the fact that there will be horseplay and someone is going to get butt-hurt everytime. Now you will have these "ferries" who will get the wittle feewing hurt b/c someone made an immature remark directed at them.... Oh boo hoo....

The video was just for fun, and now some poor guy will get hung out to dry and made an example out of.

I have a feeling there are going to be alot of dudes getting in trouble for stupid assinine things like this more often now.

Career Naval Officer loses his command because Seaman First Class Brucey Lovelace had his delicate feelings hurt, and bitched about it after the CINC signed a bill sympathizing with his fragility.

The Pussification of the USA continues.

"Somebody?"

A Queer.

so only queers hold grudges?

damn, that's stupid.

:thup:

The incident(s) are four years old. Why wasn't he charged before DADT was repealed? Now it's payback time? Democrats got this one in just under the wire.

"Somebody?"

A Queer.

so only queers hold grudges?

damn, that's stupid.

:thup:

Where did I say that?

That would be like saying that all mods have reading comprehension problems just because one does.

:tongue:

What would be stupid would be ignoring the obvious: The tapes go unnoticed for 4-5 years, and then a week after Obama allows sailors to wear their pink boas and dress like Marilyn Monroe on base, the Captain of the USS Enterprise is dismissed for producing a video that "denigrated" queers.

Last edited:
It was conduct unbecoming for an officer. If some swabby did it it would be a different story. And really how fucking stupid was this commander he should be canned for being a fucking idiot.
This. The guy is an idiot...what a stupid waste of a career.

The incident(s) are four years old. Why wasn't he charged before DADT was repealed? Now it's payback time? Democrats got this one in just under the wire.

Maybe the Carrier should be renamed the "Love Boat". Pink would be a less aggressive color for it. Maybe we can get curtains that won't clash with pink, maybe we can replace all the big mean guns with Stereo Speakers and the Aircraft with Hot Air Balloons. There seems to be plenty of hot air around. Maybe the New Military can replace all the weaponry with surrender flags, knee pads, and sex toys, so Barry and his Klan will feel better about their sexual confusion, and lack of dignity and responsibility. Fuck You for over reacting.

Maybe the Carrier should be renamed the "Love Boat". Pink would be a less aggressive color for it. Maybe we can get curtains that won't clash with pink, maybe we can replace all the big mean guns with Stereo Speakers and the Aircraft with Hot Air Balloons. There seems to be plenty of hot air around. Maybe the New Military can replace all the weaponry with surrender flags, knee pads, and sex toys, so Barry and his Klan will feel better about their sexual confusion, and lack of dignity and responsibility. Fuck You for over reacting.
Would you applaud similar sexual misconduct against women?

This literally has nothing to do with DADT.

Career Naval Officer loses his command because Seaman First Class Brucey Lovelace had his delicate feelings hurt, and bitched about it after the CINC signed a bill sympathizing with his fragility.

The Pussification of the USA continues.

The officer has been dismissed from the Navy altogether according to late news. Can't remember the name of his replacement.

I doesn't matter what the films were about or when they were made or whether there are more of them. The man was guilty of conduct unbecoming by an officer. So some 28 years of service shot to shit at this point.

btw...you sound like you are suffering from sexual confusion. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back