Navy Officer Suspended for 'Anti-Semitism'

OK, let me see if I can't make this a little easier. I'm going to start a sentence, and then leave a blank. Your job will be to fill in the blank. The blank will have to be filled in with a declarative phrase.

"Jews Deserve a Homeland But Whites Do Not Because ________________"

asked and answered. can you fucking read?

Last I checked arabs DO live in and ARE citizens of Israel.

Nobody can seriously argue that an Arab has the same rights as a Jew in Israel. The Law of Return states that a Jew, anywhere in the world, at any time, can be a citizen. This obviously does not apply to Arabs, Muslims, etc. And this is a matter of blood, pure and simple. I'm not here defending or condemning this, I'm stating it as fact. And noting that if white gentiles were to attempt the same thing, Jews would be No. 1 in line to criticize it. That's called hypocrisy.

Nobody can seriously argue that an Arab has the same rights as a Jew in Israel. The Law of Return states that a Jew, anywhere in the world, at any time, can be a citizen. This obviously does not apply to Arabs, Muslims, etc. And this is a matter of blood, pure and simple. I'm not here defending or condemning this, I'm stating it as fact. And noting that if white gentiles were to attempt the same thing, Jews would be No. 1 in line to criticize it. That's called hypocrisy.

You would be wrong, Arabs that did not join the enemy or flee are citizens with ALL the same rights as any Jew in Israel. They have extra rights in fact, they can refuse service in the military which no Jew can do. They serve in all positions in every level of the Government and civilian sector, they are elected and hold office and one was recently named as a potential Head of State.

You would be wrong, Arabs that did not join the enemy or flee are citizens with ALL the same rights as any Jew in Israel. They have extra rights in fact, they can refuse service in the military which no Jew can do. They serve in all positions in every level of the Government and civilian sector, they are elected and hold office and one was recently named as a potential Head of State.

absolutely correct. they serve in civil service positions and elected positions locally, regionally and nationally.

Look, I'm not against a policy of racial or ethnic exclusion, personally, but this is just not true. "Join the enemy or flee", I don't know what you mean by this, but they have DIFFERENT COLORED LICENSE PLATES FOR ARABS, for God's sake. There are checkpoints for which Palestinians must pass, but Jews need not. And no, Jews can and do refuse military service, a large sector of ultra-Orthodox scholars being a prime example.

But to both American conservatives and liberals, as the agreement of RGS and maineman shows, Israel is a wonderland of equality, truth, beauty and goodness where honey falls from the sky and everyone wears cotton candy underwear. It ain't.

But don't take my word for it --- listen to the words of the founders of Israel themselves. They did not found Israel so that Arabs could have "equal rights." They founded it as a homeland or refuge for Jewish people. For you to disagree with this much is fucking insane, so knock it off.

Our dispute is over whether, if it's OK for Jews, why not MY PEOPLE? Or other peoples? You are saying it's not. I'm saying it is.

Look, I'm not against a policy of racial or ethnic exclusion, personally, but this is just not true. "Join the enemy or flee", I don't know what you mean by this, but they have DIFFERENT COLORED LICENSE PLATES FOR ARABS, for God's sake.

that is not true either...there are different colored license plates for arabs living in occupied territories. Not for arabs who are Israeli citizens.

I am very close friends with an Israeli named Adina Hay-Nissan. She was the Israeli girl and Irgun member who called the King David Hotel 45 minutes before the bomb blew up warning the brits to evacuate the hotel. She was a sabra...her father owned a farm in the Galillee near Tiberias. The farm next to Adina's dad's was owned by an arab. She grew up playing with his kids...the two men helped each other harvest their crops. When the British protectorate ended, the arab neighbor stopped by and told Adina's dad that there should be no hard feelings, but he was leaving to go to Damascus for a few weeks while the Pan Arab army swept all the jews into the mediterranean. When he came back, he would assume ownership of Adina's family farm. In fact, Adina's dad increased the size of his farm twofold and the descendants of the arab neighbor still live in a refugee camp on the outskirts of Damascus. Many arabs stayed in Palestine/Israel. They are not refugees anywhere. They and THEIR descendants are Israeli citizens.

Look, I'm not against a policy of racial or ethnic exclusion, personally, but this is just not true. "Join the enemy or flee", I don't know what you mean by this, but they have DIFFERENT COLORED LICENSE PLATES FOR ARABS, for God's sake. There are checkpoints for which Palestinians must pass, but Jews need not. And no, Jews can and do refuse military service, a large sector of ultra-Orthodox scholars being a prime example.

As was pointed out to you, you're lying. Arab citizens of Israel have the same colored license plates as Jewish or Christian citizens of Israel.

But I don't see you complaining that Russia has different passports for Jews and "Russians".

Oh, I see... kind of like, yellow stars for Jews, pink stars for homosexuals? Got it!

no...kinda like: if they live in OCCUPIED TERRITORIES, that means they are not living in Israel. Would you suggest that the people who live in British Columbia be allowed to have Washington State license plates?

the fact remains. Arab Israeli citizens have all the rights of Jewish Israeli citizens. they own property, they run businesses, they hold elected office. you are wrong, but obviously will never admit it.... which makes you a total prick in my book.

do you think that your beloved nazis allowed french residents to have german license plates? danes? belgians? czechs? poles?

As was pointed out to you, you're lying. Arab citizens of Israel have the same colored license plates as Jewish or Christian citizens of Israel.

But I don't see you complaining that Russia has different passports for Jews and "Russians".

So, to expand on this just a little, Israel is a multicultural, multiethnic society with equal rights for all, and Russia is a reincarnation of the Third Reich, with concentration camps for its Jews.

Glad we got that cleared up!

So, to expand on this just a little, Israel is a multicultural, multiethnic society with equal rights for all, and Russia is a reincarnation of the Third Reich, with concentration camps for its Jews.

Glad we got that cleared up!

hey...you were the one with your facts wrong. just be a big boy and admit when you make a mistake.

You used to post with more subtlety... you know very well that isn't what I said.

Hmmm... and yet everyone wants to quibble over whether Arabs have the right to vote in Israel, license plate colors, etc.

The larger point can't be escaped: Israel is a nation for the Jewish people. Who's going to deny this?

If we can't establish this point as a debate foundation and then move on to competing conclusions, i.e., "and great! Good for the Jews!" or "That's terrible! The Jews are acting like Nazis!" or anything in between, facts aren't going to matter much. We're in realm where facts don't stand a chance against power, perception and message control.

Hmmm... and yet everyone wants to quibble over whether Arabs have the right to vote in Israel, license plate colors, etc.

The larger point can't be escaped: Israel is a nation for the Jewish people. Who's going to deny this?

If we can't establish this point as a debate foundation and then move on to competing conclusions, i.e., "and great! Good for the Jews!" or "That's terrible! The Jews are acting like Nazis!" or anything in between, facts aren't going to matter much. We're in realm where facts don't stand a chance against power, perception and message control.

I don't think anyone's quibbling. You simply lied outright. Arab citizens of Israel have more rights there than in any Arab nation.

And you keep saying the U.S. is a nation for white Christians... so what. Every Arab nation is for Arab people... doesn't trouble you much.

You wouldn't know "facts" if they bit you in the butt because you're consumed with a pathological hatred of anyone who isn't a white Christian... which is why you're a loony KKK'er.

I don't think anyone's quibbling. You simply lied outright. Arab citizens of Israel have more rights there than in any Arab nation.

And you keep saying the U.S. is a nation for white Christians... so what. Every Arab nation is for Arab people... doesn't trouble you much.

You wouldn't know "facts" if they bit you in the butt because you're consumed with a pathological hatred of anyone who isn't a white Christian... which is why you're a loony KKK'er.

I'll repeat the question. Why is it OK for Israel to be a nation for the Jews, but nobody else --- especially whites --- can seek that without being called "Nazis" and... what's your term, loony KKK'er? And why is it that the LOUDEST yellers about "KKK'ers" comes from Jews like you? You people want to have ethnic cohesion and continuity for YOURSELVES but you want to deny it to EVERYONE ELSE!

Forum List

Back