Navy Officer Suspended for 'Anti-Semitism'

Discussion in 'Military' started by William Joyce, Mar 18, 2007.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
  2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Racial/religious discrimination is not tolerated in the military. Simple as that. If one chooses to be a bigot and wants to excel, one better be REAL good at hiding the fact.

3. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    What a psycho you are. He isn't a "conservative Catholic", he's alleged to head two antisemetic groups. If he does, he doesn't belong in the military.

Haven't you figured out yet that virulent anti semites are losers who are shunned by most of society except for their own little world?

Guess you wouldn't, being one yourself.

How are those cross-burnings going?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    But you seem to be accepting at face value the accusation against him - by an extremist anti-white, anti-Christian and ANTI-MILITARY group! This is exactly what the left is hoping for!

Jillian, I think your fear is that people who are wise to Jewish tricks are in more places than you suspect! Yes, people 'shun' "anti-Semitism" (whatever that means... does anyone ever ask Jews if they're "anti-Christian"? And run them out on a rail for it?) IN PUBLIC, because they know what the consequence will be if they don't bow to their Jewish/liberal/neocon masters.

But in private, it's a whole different story.

Ever heard Nixon's private musings on the Jews? He was not fooled. But even he said, "if I say something, they'll get me." I think it was a few years later when a Jewish FBI official named Mark Felt, aka Deep Throat, accomplished that very task. But I could just be one of those crazy anti-Semites...

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I'm not accepting anything at face value and I was the walking, talking poster child for political incorrectness in the Marines.

I merely stated a policy. The US military is used as the social experimentation lab by mostly the left, but the right gets in on it as well. Military personnel have little recourse when it comes to rules and regulations, and more often than not, that recourse is not worth the stigma one has stamped on one's forehead for rocking the boat.

This guy is a Naval officer. His conduct at all times should be as close to above reproach as it can get. Lot's of the young-n-dumb are looking at him as their leader, role model/example of what they should be striving to be.

There is no place for racism and/or religious discrimination in the US military. It shouldn't matter what color skin, nor what God he prays to the devil dog saving your has has, as it shouldn't matter when he needs his saved.

What do know and accept at face value is the military usually does not take actions such as this without a damned-good case because no one wnats to chanve being part of the fallout if the allegations prove to be false.

6. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    WHOA there just a minute!!!!!!!! There may be a few people more anti-Semitic than me, but it would be a chore to find them. My question is, was the cross burning remark referring to anti-Semitic people? If so, that is a very silly remark and I resent it very much. Crosses aren't burned for Semites.

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    First, I have to say I find it odd that you would wear hatred and ignorance as a badge of honor. Though one has to give you credit for honesty.

Second, my post was to WJ, who is a white supremacist and KKK'er. The cross-burning remark referred to that.

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    The remark was specifically aimed at WJ. He does the all-inclusive hate thing.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Just out of curiosity ...why?

10. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    exactly.... I always thought that the burning cross was a religious symbol of the group doing the burning, not the person on whose lawn it was burned.