American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
More trucks heading to the Navajo Nation

8/2/12

---
This is how Terra described her trip out to Navajo Nation:

“There were approximately 500 individuals there waiting to receive food. Pastor Robert gave a blessing. During that time he specifically wanted to thank both your organization, Glenn, and also Mercury One. He said they’ve not seen this kind of outreach before. The local media came out to cover it and they shared with us that the local media does not come out to the reservation unless there is a shooting or a death. He said that in the 12 years that he has been there on the reservation, he has not seen them come out for anything other than a shooting or a death. So, that was pretty moving.”

---
“We’re going to do something really cool for the Navajo nation. I mean, these, they’re still alive. The Windtalkers’, the guys who were the code that the Nazis couldn’t break, the Japanese couldn’t break? Those guys are still alive. Those guys are powerful, strong Americans, and nobody pays attention to them,” Glenn said.

While one food truck has already made a delivery to the area, Glenn announced on radio that Mercury One was sending their second food truck out there now.

“We just didn’t know how bad things were,” Glenn explained.

Despite the hardships in the area, the Mercury One team reported that there was an incredibly positive and uplifting attitude among the members of the community.

---
More trucks heading to the Navajo Nation – Glenn Beck

Being of Blackfoot indian roots, it was a great feeling to hear Glenn Beck announce that one of the trucks going out to give food was heading to the Navajo Nation. They've had it and still have it bad and I sure did buy food for my fellow Indians'. I actually have pictures of the trucks as they were rolling out when we were arriving at the Cowboy Stadium for Restoring Love on Saturday, they just kept coming and it was such a great feeling to know people all over the country were going to be fed very very soon! :eek:)

Forum List

Back