Nautilus Live

When I was in grade school, I was assigned to read and report on a book of my choice. It was a book of poems. One of them was titled "The Chambered Nautilus".

I must have read that poem over five times before I realised that it wasn't about a submarine. :lol:

5-1Nauti.jpg

When I was in grade school, I was assigned to read and report on a book of my choice. It was a book of poems. One of them was titled "The Chambered Nautilus".

I must have read that poem over five times before I realised that it wasn't about a submarine. :lol:

5-1Nauti.jpg
Mr. H. , you won the seegar for today.

5-1Nauti.jpg
Mr. H. , you won the seegar for today.
Even in the 60's I was a Republican. My mind was much more attuned to the militaristic than the surrealistic or altruistic.

Last edited:
I think I am going to be looking at that OP link a lot.
Did you know that ROV's were invented by the offshore oil and gas industry?
No. Not until tonight when I watched 60 minutes and put two and two together...plus what you just said made it match to be a 4.
It's amazing how much I know about science, being a Republican who doesn't believe in science OR education.

Forum List

Back