Nauseating Liberal Women

I think everyone gives a flying fuck who he picks.

Who gives a flying fuck if they "look gay"? You do realize, of course, that the woman about which this farce of a thread is dedicated, is married with three children, right? You didn't know? Huh.

Right, and no Gay ever got married and had kids.

I was just wondering if this was a fashion statement or if they really all seem to be leaning towards lesbianism.

So, not only do you have something against people who look gay (whether or not they really are), you also have an issue with actual gay people, gay married people, married people who look gay but really aren't, and also, strangely enough, with fashion people. Interesting. How long have you experienced these delusions of "better than thou"? are there any other people you don't like? Or do you simply not like anyone who doesn't look like you? And if that is the case, isn't that a sort of incestuous? Do you often have candlelight dinners for one?

Who gives a flying fuck if they "look gay"? You do realize, of course, that the woman about which this farce of a thread is dedicated, is married with three children, right? You didn't know? Huh.

I was just wondering if this was a fashion statement or if they really all seem to be leaning towards lesbianism.

So, not only do you have something against people who look gay (whether or not they really are), you also have an issue with actual gay people, gay married people, married people who look gay but really aren't, and also, strangely enough, with fashion people. Interesting. How long have you experienced these delusions of "better than thou"? are there any other people you don't like? Or do you simply not like anyone who doesn't look like you? And if that is the case, isn't that a sort of incestuous? Do you often have candlelight dinners for one?

Actually seeing something and commenting on the possibility shouldn't be grounds for a personal attack.

I didn't say I don't like lesbians. My God Damned sister is one. I love her as much as the rest of my brothers and sisters. We've discussed it. She hates assholes that think we are not allowed to notice the obvious as much as I do.

Last edited:

Actually seeing something and commenting on the possibility shouldn't be grounds for a personal attack.

I didn't say I don't like lesbians. My God Damned sister is one. I love her as much as the rest of my brothers and sisters. We've discussed it. She hates assholes that think we cannot notice the obvious as much as I do.

And neither should "appearing to be gay, whatever that means" be grounds for questioning whether or not someone actually IS gay. As I said, who the fuck cares? If she does her job, that's all that matters.

I didn't say I don't like lesbians. My God Damned sister is one. I love her as much as the rest of my brothers and sisters. We've discussed it. She hates assholes that think we cannot notice the obvious as much as I do.

And neither should "appearing to be gay, whatever that means" be grounds for questioning whether or not someone actually IS gay. As I said, who the fuck cares? If she does her job, that's all that matters.

True. But what is her job? I would think that the EPA should be run by serious people, not radicals. She has a degree in social anthropology. What does that have to do with the EPA? You would think that someone with a more rounded background would be a better choice. Instead Obama picks these philosophical dunderheads that have little or no scientific background or economic background.
Social anthropology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And appearing gay is pretty self-explanatory.

True. But what is her job? I would think that the EPA should be run by serious people, not radicals. She has a degree in social anthropology. What does that have to do with the EPA? You would think that someone with a more rounded background would be a better choice. Instead Obama picks these philosophical dunderheads that have little or no scientific background or economic background.

I majored in anthropology for four years before I switched majors to geology. I worked as an environmental consultant for 15 years, including on superfund sites. She was assistant director of the EPA before she became director. And worked as an EPA enforcer for four years before she became a private consultant and advisor to the EPA, and has worked in this field for most of her adult life. I think that more than qualifies her for the job. And so does Congress. Get over it.

I majored in anthropology for four years before I switched majors to geology. I worked as an environmental consultant for 15 years, including on superfund sites. She was assistant director of the EPA before she became director. And worked as an EPA enforcer for four years before she became a private consultant and advisor to the EPA, and has worked in this field for most of her adult life. I think that more than qualifies her for the job. And so does Congress. Get over it.

Congress thinks so. That explains why Congress has such high approval ratings.

Being in the field for a long time does not mean you are good at your job and it certainly doesn't mean you have the best solutions. In many cases it's who you know that dictates if you move up in your field. Do you have the right ideology or believe in the same politics of the guy in charge. That is what it appears like in this case.

Given she didn't say that, you would either be the idiot in this case, or you're deliberately making crap up.

So, you might want to just go back to yelling that she looks gay. You were actually looking more sensible with that line of attack.

Why waste time watching a video of a Fox News program? We know the conclusion before it starts. Sometime I wounder if Fox News has done a piece that was really favorable to the Democrats. Of course that would wouldn't be "fair and balanced".

Why waste time watching a video of a Fox News program? We know the conclusion before it starts. Sometime I wounder if Fox News has done a piece that was really favorable to the Democrats. Of course that would wouldn't be "fair and balanced".

U think Fox News faked her acceptance address? Give me a break.. Only NBC does shit like that...

With the Republican party's anti-science agenda, anti-women agenda, and anti-immigration agenda, they are going to do very well - in Turkey.

Let’s get back on track with Gina McCarthy.

The EPA “enforces” the Clean Air Act. As far as I know that was the first time a bureaucracy told Americans what to do. The Affordable Care Act is following in the EPA’s footsteps.

Prior to the EPA/Clean Air Act a suspected lawbreaker was arrested and given a day in court. The EPA circumvented the system. The EPA can fine, tax, shutdown, control an individual’s private property and so on. Former EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, actually claimed taxing authority.

Back in early April 2010, EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson announced that she would tax industries to enforce the Clean Air Act. The question is: Where did a bureaucrat get the authority to tax anyone? Certainly not from the Constitution. No police chief in this country can go to a local business, or an individual, suspected of breaking a law and impose a tax. Yet Jackson is doing just that. No arrests for breaking the law, no day in court for the accused, just the EPA —— in the person of Lisa P. Jackson —— ordering a private business to pay a tax. I will not be surprised if some of those tax dollars find their way to the United Nations in a backdoor approach to giving the UN taxing authority over the American people.

Here’s the core problem:

Once the EPA was given the authority to bypass traditional law enforcement, the courts, and the Constitution, in order to enforce the Clean Air Act it was only a matter of time before people like Lisa Jackson, and now Gina McCarthy, gained control of the machinery. Jackson was bad enough, but one look at McCarthy should tell you that she is an angry little freak who finally has the authority to tell Americans what to do.

In a society of free people EMPLOYERS pay people to do their bidding. Not so with the EPA. They are all parasites living on tax dollars telling their EMPLOYERS what to do. It’s like the janitor telling the CEO of a large company what to do. Basically, it’s slavery when you can order anyone about without paying them.

Finally, liberals hated J. Edger Hoover with a passion even though he never did anything against this country or the American people. On the other hand liberals love garbage like Gina McCarthy even though she harms private sector Americans every chance she gets while betraying the country in order to implement the UN’s agenda.

My emphasis in the second paragraph:

The agenda to be discussed at the upcoming UN Conference on “Sustainable Development” is outlined in its published report entitled, “Working Towards a Balanced and Inclusive Green Economy: A United Nations System-wide Perspective.”

The report states, “Transitioning to a green economy requires a fundamental shift in the way we think and act.” It calls for increased “education,” information, and “awareness” efforts to help “change individual and collective behavior” in lifestyles as well as consumption and production patterns. The agenda will necessitate “a serious rethinking of lifestyles in developed countries."

Thursday, 31 May 2012 09:42
UN Plans to Expand Its Environmental Agency
Written by Raven Clabough

UN Plans to Expand Its Environmental Agency

Last edited:
Erm, the military has never told Americans what to do (such as "Buy war Bonds", and NEVER order anyone to ration anything during wartime, did they)? I think you are seriously mistaken.

I'm guessing that you got caught with a straight pipe or some such illegal bullshit, and have had it in for them every since.

When Hussein named Uncle Janet to head DHS I knew we were fcked. And not in a good way...

When Hussein named Uncle Janet to head DHS I knew we were fcked. And not in a good way...

And yet you apparently enjoy a large wall of water being shoved up yer ass from time to time. Tell me. Is that a great way to be fcked? Never mind. I don't actually want to know. You Republicans have such silly fears, and yet don't quite comprehend that you aren't supposed to stick your finger in the light socket.

Last edited:
The EPA “enforces” the Clean Air Act. As far as I know that was the first time a bureaucracy told Americans what to do. The Affordable Care Act is following in the EPA’s footsteps.

Then you need to work on that "as far as I know" bit. The FDA tells people what to do. The ATF tells people what to do. HEW tells people what to do. The OMB, the DEA, the CDC, the NIMH, the TSA, the Border Patrol, the Federal Protective Services, HUD, FHA, BIA, BLM, FWS, Assets Management, Antitrust Division, Civil Rights Division, the FBI ad the Internal Revenue Service all tell people what to do. The government is filled with agencies that tell Americans what to do.

Prior to the EPA/Clean Air Act a suspected lawbreaker was arrested and given a day in court. The EPA circumvented the system. The EPA can fine, tax, shutdown, control an individual’s private property and so on. Former EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, actually claimed taxing authority.

Stop paying your taxes and see how many courtrooms you visit before action is taken against you.

Back in early April 2010, EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson announced that she would tax industries to enforce the Clean Air Act. The question is: Where did a bureaucrat get the authority to tax anyone? Certainly not from the Constitution. No police chief in this country can go to a local business, or an individual, suspected of breaking a law and impose a tax. Yet Jackson is doing just that. No arrests for breaking the law, no day in court for the accused, just the EPA —— in the person of Lisa P. Jackson —— ordering a private business to pay a tax. I will not be surprised if some of those tax dollars find their way to the United Nations in a backdoor approach to giving the UN taxing authority over the American people.

If you want to get back on track with Gina McCarthy, why are you talking about Lisa Jackson? The EPA is chartered to enforce its regulations and the Clean Air Act is the queen of the crop. Fees and fines have been a common method to enforce regulations since this nation was founded. The characterization of such fines as "taxes" is simply one thrust of the intense Republican opposition to the inclusion of green house gases under the rubric of Hazardous Air Pollution. This opposition extends to the EPAs efforts to do the seminal work on the creation of a carbon cap and trade program. Such a program currently has no chance of coming to fruition.

And your suggestion that the funds from fees and fines under the Clean Air Act will end up with the UN is absolutely nothing but paranoid fantasy. You ought to talk to a shrink before you voice that one again.

Here’s the core problem:

Once the EPA was given the authority to bypass traditional law enforcement, the courts, and the Constitution, in order to enforce the Clean Air Act

Just as every other regulatory agency is given the right to assess fines and fees in order to enforce regulations.

it was only a matter of time before people like Lisa Jackson, and now Gina McCarthy, gained control of the machinery.

You just can't trust a democracy. You never know WHO'S going to be in charge.

Jackson was bad enough, but one look at McCarthy should tell you that she is an angry little freak who finally has the authority to tell Americans what to do.

Actually, my one look at you has been more informative.

In a society of free people EMPLOYERS pay people to do their bidding.

That's a really weird outlook. What do your two concepts have to do with each other? I would guess that when you say "free people", you really mean "free employers".

Not so with the EPA. They are all parasites living on tax dollars telling their EMPLOYERS what to do.

Parasites living on tax dollars? Like... the military? The police? Hospitals? Scientists? Is anyone living on tax dollars (in Flander-world) a parasite? That would make you more of an anarchist than a conservative.

It’s like the janitor telling the CEO of a large company what to do. Basically, it’s slavery when you can order anyone about without paying them.

Wow... do you realize what a gift you are to liberals everywhere? Please keep on writing. Publish a book. Get on TV. America NEEDS to see that there are still people like you walking about.

Finally, liberals hated J. Edger Hoover with a passion even though he never did anything against this country or the American people.

You're not a huge fan of the Bill of Rights, are you.

On the other hand liberals love garbage like Gina McCarthy even though she harms private sector Americans every chance she gets while betraying the country in order to implement the UN’s agenda.

I never paid the least bit of attention to Ms McCarthy but I'm now willing to bet she's a five star hero based solely on the vehemence with which someone with your point of view would attack her.

The report states, “Transitioning to a green economy requires a fundamental shift in the way we think and act.” It calls for increased “education,” information, and “awareness” efforts to help “change individual and collective behavior” in lifestyles as well as consumption and production patterns. The agenda will necessitate “a serious rethinking of lifestyles in developed countries."

Thank you for being honest enough to use those quote marks so that we can see which words came from Ravenn (I thought we were talking about Jackson and McCarthy - who is Raven Cabough?) and which from you. If there's one thing this nation doesn't need it's increased education or awareness. And the very idea of claiming that the solution to an enormous, long term problem like AGW might require rethinking lifestyles... well, that's just beyond the pale.

So... like I said, please, please, please keep writing. Tell as many Americans as you can that you are a conservative and that those are your views. Be demanding. Be incessant and insistent. Make sure to tell them about the huge UN conspiracy thing. I guarantee it will help America in the end.

Last edited:
And yet you apparently enjoy a large wall of water being shoved up yer ass from time to time.Tell me.Is that a great way to be fcked. Never mind.I don't actually want to know.You Republicans have such silly fears, and yet don't quite comprehend that you aren't supposed to stick your finger in the light socket.

You're creepy and ignorant, orgyman. I never said I was a Republican. I have MAJOR disdain for most of them, too. I fear nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Given she didn't say that, you would either be the idiot in this case, or you're deliberately making crap up.

So, you might want to just go back to yelling that she looks gay. You were actually looking more sensible with that line of attack.

The video with her saying it was posted.

Besides, that is Obama's solution, and since she works for him her ideology is in line with his.

She used a different wording, but the meaning is the same.....if you're listening that is.

And yet you apparently enjoy a large wall of water being shoved up yer ass from time to time. Tell me. Is that a great way to be fcked? Never mind. I don't actually want to know. You Republicans have such silly fears, and yet don't quite comprehend that you aren't supposed to stick your finger in the light socket.

What else have we been afraid of and told we had no reason to?

The GM Takeover that Obama promised would never happen
Spying on law-abiding Americans
Obama ignoring laws he doesn't like
Obama using the IRS to harass political opponents
Obama's energy policies necessarily sky-rocketing energy costs would never happen
Obama using Fast & Furious or any other travesty to push anti-gun legislation
That a video caused dozens of our embassies to come under attack
That Cap & Trade would never be proposed

Obama continues to act like nothing that happens under his watch is his fault, and that he is in the process of getting to the bottom of it, and that things will change........and still the same shit keeps happening.

You have to be pretty gullible to continue to believe him, or anyone in his administration.

Forum List

Back