Nauru comes out.

That's cool. I wish they would stop taking money from the Aussies to house immigrants in sub-human conditions. Or the Aussies would stop being fucktards.

'
Paradise Well and Truly Lost

Greed, phosphate and gross incompetence in a tropical setting: the history of Nauru really is stranger than fiction
Paradise indeed.
Its the place of the most fat people on earth. If they are not busy shoveling something into them, they drive on the only street, which goes around this small island. Despite the speed limit is 40 km/h they are going round and round and round... ...and dead cars everywhere - symbols of the wealthy past.
Once they run out of food (there are restaurants everywhere and its cheaper than the supermarket), they need to go fishing.
Pretty much like the moronic scumbags in my place...

'

Greed, phosphate and gross incompetence in a tropical setting: the history of Nauru really is stranger than fiction
Paradise indeed.
Its the place of the most fat people on earth. If they are not busy shoveling something into them, they drive on the only street, which goes around this small island. Despite the speed limit is 40 km/h they are going round and round and round... ...and dead cars everywhere - symbols of the wealthy past.
Once they run out of food (there are restaurants everywhere and its cheaper than the supermarket), they need to go fishing.
The residents of Pitcairn also pack a bit extra. Must be relaxing in paradise without an actual need to do anything strenuous.

'

Paradise indeed.
The residents of Pitcairn also pack a bit extra. Must be relaxing in paradise without an actual need to do anything strenuous.
It is a very boring place.

'

Paradise indeed.
See? .... those Nauruans have just as high a Kultur as Germans and Americans have !!

Forum List

Back