NATO Seafox Mine Destroyer Found Next to Nord Stream Pipeline in 2015 – NATO Tried to Blow It Up At Least Once Before

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Back in 2015, a Russian underwater inspection of the Nord Stream Pipeline found NATO had left an explosive drone under the lines.
NATO claimed it had been "lost during exercises".
Maybe that would hold a little water if it wasn't found right next to the gas pipeline but the location makes that explanation out to be the total lie it was.
Back in 1982, the US blew up a Russian pipeline in Siberia. That explosion was seen from space.

If you want to know who blew up the pipeline recently, just look for who benefitted the most.
Joe came straight out & said months ago that we would take out that supply line.
Hurting our "friends" is OK with the MIC if it hurts Russia & helps the reset plans.

Wake up people, we are no longer the good guys & haven't been for a long time.

Russia’s TASS News Service released photos on Tuesday of a NATO Seafox mine disposal unmanned underwater drone was found during a scheduled visual inspection of the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline in November 2015.

“It is necessary to remind about developments at the Nord Stream gas pipeline that were already registered earlier. This case is well known. On November 6, 2015, the NATO Seafox mine disposal unmanned underwater vehicle was found during the scheduled visual inspection of the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline. It lay in space between gas pipelines, clearly near one of strings,” Kupriyanov said.

“NATO said the underwater mine disposal vehicle was lost during exercises. Such NATO exercises when the combat explosive device turned out to be exactly under our gas pipeline,” the spokesman said.

Wait a minute, your reference is "The Gateway Pundit"?

This does not belong in military, it should be down in the Conspiracy Theory section. I would not take that "source" serious if they reported that toilet paper was made from trees.

I mean come on, this is a site that claims the attack on a Russian bridge is an act of "terrorism" by Ukraine. For some reason completely forgetting that Ukraine and Russia are in the middle of a war that Russia started. And endless reports screaming that Ukraine is led and controlled by Nazis.

And the article itself is nonsensical. "NATO Drone"? Since when does NATO itself actually have a navy? And in case nobody noticed, this was way back supposedly in 2015. So instead of screaming about something 7 years ago, how about the results of any investigation into where it actually came from?

This is so typical of GP. Dragging out an ancient story, dusting it off, then screaming like it just happened.

Heard on Fox today from one of their reporters that it was found that the explosion came from inside the pipeline pointing to a 'pig' used to inspect the pipeline from the interior. Speculation therefore is that the Russians did it.

Wait a minute, your reference is "The Gateway Pundit"?

This does not belong in military, it should be down in the Conspiracy Theory section. I would not take that "source" serious if they reported that toilet paper was made from trees.

I mean come on, this is a site that claims the attack on a Russian bridge is an act of "terrorism" by Ukraine. For some reason completely forgetting that Ukraine and Russia are in the middle of a war that Russia started. And endless reports screaming that Ukraine is led and controlled by Nazis.

And the article itself is nonsensical. "NATO Drone"? Since when does NATO itself actually have a navy? And in case nobody noticed, this was way back supposedly in 2015. So instead of screaming about something 7 years ago, how about the results of any investigation into where it actually came from?

This is so typical of GP. Dragging out an ancient story, dusting it off, then screaming like it just happened.

You enjoying that crow yet?

Now they are reporting that Biden blew up the pipeline, JUST LIKE GATEWAY PUNDIT SAID HE DID.

Forum List

Back