NATO and Rebels committed massacre in Libya

Truthwillout

Rookie
Jul 15, 2011
The little people of the world have no access to secret info which can change their sense of values. The war in Libya was a pitched battle and media did it job – charge Gaddafi in all deadly sins. It is odd because for 41 years of his rule no one recognized his crimes, but a few months ago when NATO and "rebels" started the war he was turned into a monster.
I want to show you what help NATO and their "rebel friends" gave to Libya. I must warn you that sequence you’ll see is not a joke and I don’t recommend children watching it.
– obamaslibya.com –
In the videos you can see how rebels treat Libyan soldiers, ordinary Libyans, children... These videos are much more expressive than any words. You should see this precious and uncensored stuff. I hope it will open your eyes so you can see what this "war for freedom" is and ferocity which NATO allowed there...

The little people of the world have no access to secret info which can change their sense of values. The war in Libya was a pitched battle and media did it job – charge Gaddafi in all deadly sins. It is odd because for 41 years of his rule no one recognized his crimes, but a few months ago when NATO and "rebels" started the war he was turned into a monster.
I want to show you what help NATO and their "rebel friends" gave to Libya. I must warn you that sequence you’ll see is not a joke and I don’t recommend children watching it.
– obamaslibya.com –
In the videos you can see how rebels treat Libyan soldiers, ordinary Libyans, children... These videos are much more expressive than any words. You should see this precious and uncensored stuff. I hope it will open your eyes so you can see what this "war for freedom" is and ferocity which NATO allowed there...

Don't need to watch any videos. They are undoubtedly propaganda films made to support particular agenda. Nice try, though.

Forum List

Back