Nato air strike kills eight women

You gave me an article. One that doesn't support any of your claims.

Hmmm I wonder why 4,000 homes were completely demolished in a short period of 4 weeks....they knew the targets and had them before the war.
I wonder when you're ever going to post any evidence to back up what you claim.

Already gave you the link. And there's a reason why Israel called many people and told them to leave their homes...haha dis informed guy

Hmmm I wonder why 4,000 homes were completely demolished in a short period of 4 weeks....they knew the targets and had them before the war.
I wonder when you're ever going to post any evidence to back up what you claim.

Already gave you the link. And there's a reason why Israel called many people and told them to leave their homes...haha dis informed guy
What link? Where? The NYT piece? That doesn't support ANY of your claims.

Try again.

How, by using the pussy freedom fighters' press releases?

Yeah, I doubt it.

Gaza is density populated...the most in the world....and Israel went in the war with homes as targets....hitting a home in a neighborhood which they are very close together in Gaza and all those 4,000 homes destroyed were targets before the war even happened...that kills civilians

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/26/world/middleeast/26mideast.html
You prove my point:
Terrorists hide among civilians. They're cowards.

They live there, they fight to defend their homes and their families...thats what it would look like if Americans were defending their homes from a foreign invader...the invader would call the Americans 'terrorists' and 'cowards'...:eusa_eh:

Gaza is density populated...the most in the world....and Israel went in the war with homes as targets....hitting a home in a neighborhood which they are very close together in Gaza and all those 4,000 homes destroyed were targets before the war even happened...that kills civilians

You prove my point:

They live there, they fight to defend their homes and their families...thats what it would look like if Americans were defending their homes from a foreign invader...the invader would call the Americans 'terrorists' and 'cowards'...:eusa_eh:

Exactly

You prove my point:

I dunno about you, but I wouldn't run military ops out of my house -- or schools -- or hospitals.

But then, I wouldn't want my family, the neighbors kids, or sick people killed so I could point to the bodies in the press and blame the eeeevil guys on the other side -- you know, the ones whose own houses I fire rockets at.

Do me a favor: Don't deny that's what the Palestinians do.

You prove my point:

I dunno about you, but I wouldn't run military ops out of my house -- or schools -- or hospitals.

But then, I wouldn't want my family, the neighbors kids, or sick people killed so I could point to the bodies in the press and blame the eeeevil guys on the other side -- you know, the ones whose own houses I fire rockets at.

Don't lie. Israel went into the war also to destroy infrastructure. They do it every war

Don't lie. Israel went into the war also to destroy infrastructure. They do it every war
I don't have to lie. The truth is on my side.

But it's not on the side of those who defend terrorists. That's why they have to lie. All the time.

I don't have to lie. The truth is on my side.

But it's not on the side of those who defend terrorists. That's why they have to lie. All the time.

Listen sir. I realized you served in the military and thanks for the service. But you have a biased view towards conflcit as if every military group is the same all around the world. The fighters live in the city, they don't have military bases. Israel would destroy any military bases if they make them. The whole place is full of homes and buildings. I told you the reason many died. Read this article about the specific War. It's a good explanation for people who think it was a moral war on Israel's side. ---And the siege on Gaza is an act of war itself. Remember when Egypt closed the suez against Israel? Israel launched a pre emptive strike. So there is hypocrisy in itself. And Israel had broken the ceasefire and its confirmed by Israel as well. That terororist excuse is getting old, Israel does what's in it interests and what can achieve them best economic results and military results and to show they are a power in the Middle East.

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen | World news | guardian.co.uk

If Hamas had killed 6 IDF troops the IDF would have bombed the hell out of Gaza.

The War Nerd: Hamas Ain’t No Hezbollah - By Gary Brecher - The eXiled

This is the article you should read

some people kiss and tell jihadist pigs--slit throats and boast -------then complain "why did they hit me back?---I am innocent"

These are eight innocent women mud whistle....condemn this terror attack that took away 8 lives....just like you were asking muslims to Condemn the embassy attack

Prolly just 8 goat fuckers dressed up in burkas.

no one cares-----even the Afghanis do not care-------I support a complete withdrawal from both pakistan and afghanistan------we should concentrate on building the Indian army. India is the ally of humanity over there----in south east asia and the neighborhood Helping out Tibet would be a good idea too

no one cares-----even the Afghanis do not care-------I support a complete withdrawal from both pakistan and afghanistan------we should concentrate on building the Indian army. India is the ally of humanity over there----in south east asia and the neighborhood Helping out Tibet would be a good idea too

They have their own huge army and no we shouldn't cause instability you moron

They have their own huge army and no we shouldn't cause instability you moron

we should not build armies for pigs------as we did in afghanistan-------There is no reason not to and every reason TO----build up the INDIAN ARMY to protect the interestins of CIVILIZATION in the Indian subcontinent do not refer to me as "moron" --- ---- -------- ya, -lump of stinking kharah nazi kanzeer

same old garbage from the same old filth-----DEFEND THE TERRORIST PIGS I learned about the meccaist system a LONG TIME AGO------in fact way back at the time that the lumps of kharah were hijacking planes The idiot rationalization back then was "since the meccaist dogs were not WEARING UNIFORMS they are 'civilians' and no country and no organization can be blamed for the filth they carry out for the glory of allah. Keep in mind---in the creed of the pig-------OSAMA BIN LADEN was simply a free lancer------and since he, himself, was not piloting the planes the pigs used to glorfy the name of their pig 'god' he had no responsibility That is why the slugs wanted that animal tried in a SHARIAH COURT----where he would have been delcared not only innocent but a hero for "allah"

Forum List

Back