Nato air strike kills eight women

At least eight women have died in a Nato air strike in Afghanistan's eastern province of Laghman, local officials say.
"Isaf offers its sincerest condolences to the affected community and family members, as well as to the Afghan people, concerning this tragic loss of life."
BBC News - Afghanistan: Nato air strike 'kills eight women in Laghman'

Collateral damage has become so yesterday since the Big O took office ...I'll say sorry though....:eusa_whistle:

Just don't bow down. :wink_2:

We're are the right wingers condemning this terror attack?

I mean they demand muslims to condemn attacks so why not the texans condemn this?

Or do they have a double standard?
Speaking of double standards -- where are the calls from the left for Obama to be brought to the Hague to stand trial as a war criminal?

According to terrorist sympathizers like BecauseIknow we never bombed a legit target...ever.

I mean they demand muslims to condemn attacks so why not the texans condemn this?

Speaking of double standards -- where are the calls from the left for Obama to be brought to the Hague to stand trial as a war criminal?

According to terrorist sympathizers like BecauseIknow we never bombed a legit target...ever.
Those poor freedom fighters, hiding like pussies among women and children. :(

When did I say that?

At least eight women have died in a Nato air strike in Afghanistan's eastern province of Laghman, local officials say.
"Isaf offers its sincerest condolences to the affected community and family members, as well as to the Afghan people, concerning this tragic loss of life."
BBC News - Afghanistan: Nato air strike 'kills eight women in Laghman'

Collateral damage has become so yesterday since the Big O took office ...I'll say sorry though....:eusa_whistle:
Funny how that works out for them.

That argument already has been disproven by me many many times
How, by using the pussy freedom fighters' press releases?

Yeah, I doubt it.

Gaza is density populated...the most in the world....and Israel went in the war with homes as targets....hitting a home in a neighborhood which they are very close together in Gaza and all those 4,000 homes destroyed were targets before the war even happened...that kills civilians

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/26/world/middleeast/26mideast.html

I don't know much about it but from the little I know sounds like it was a wide area bombing run and woman were gathering wood in the area. If so whoever was in command of the operation should be relieved of duty. I'm all for killing militants but show some restraint in the process.

I don't know much about it but from the little I know sounds like it was a wide area bombing run and woman were gathering wood in the area. If so whoever was in command of the operation should be relieved of duty. I'm all for killing militants but show some restraint in the process.

Is davemen talking about afghani miitants? I thougt he was referring to the Gaza war...whoops I didn't comment on afghani militants

Yeah, I doubt it.

Gaza is density populated...the most in the world....and Israel went in the war with homes as targets....hitting a home in a neighborhood which they are very close together in Gaza and all those 4,000 homes destroyed were targets before the war even happened...that kills civilians

You prove my point:

Terrorists hide among civilians. They're cowards.

Is davemen talking about afghani miitants? I thougt he was referring to the Gaza war...whoops I didn't comment on afghani militants
I'm speaking of terrorists in general.

They're cowards.

Yeah, I doubt it.

You prove my point:

No i didn't. I said specifically that Israel had those homes as pre planned targets before the war. That proves the reason civilians died. It has nothing to do with militants. Don't be a pussy about it and rant. You know exactly what I said but choose to ignore it

You prove my point:

No i didn't. I said specifically that Israel had those homes as pre planned targets before the war. That proves the reason civilians died. It has nothing to do with militants. Don't be a pussy about it and rant. You know exactly what I said but choose to ignore it
The article doesn't say what you claim it does.

You prove my point:

Go email the IDF and ask them why they were telling people to leave their homes even though they cut the phone systems. They had them as pre planned targets

And these right wingers always ask what did we ever do to muslims?

There are thousands of incidents like this whether it's bombing a funeral ....a wedding..all civilians being killed most of the time

I'm sure the question regarding the rise in green on blue attacks has just been answered in the OP.
Murder women and children but not expect the population to be a bit pissed off at you.

Drrr

have these military planners got a brain?

Go email the IDF and ask them why they were telling people to leave their homes even though they cut the phone systems. They had them as pre planned targets
I have no obligation to do your homework for you, boy.

Forum List

Back