Nato air strike kills eight women

And these right wingers always ask what did we ever do to muslims?

There are thousands of incidents like this whether it's bombing a funeral ....a wedding..all civilians being killed most of the time

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
We're are the right wingers condemning this terror attack?

I mean they demand muslims to condemn attacks so why not the texans condemn this?

Or do they have a double standard?

These are eight innocent women mud whistle....condemn this terror attack that took away 8 lives....just like you were asking muslims to Condemn the embassy attack

Davemam Condemn this terror attack by NATO....then we can talk and move on...
Stamp your feet and pout some more, kid. Maybe threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue.

You are lightyears out of my chain of command, boy. You don't get to bark orders at me.

The attack was a regrettable mistake, and I feel awful for the families of the victims.

But it's war waged by human beings. And human beings make mistakes.

Meanwhile, I have yet to see you condemn the attacks on American servicemen and -women by Afghani police -- attacks which were not by mistake, but coldly deliberate.

The military attacks? The base? I didn't see a thread of it.....but right wingers never condemen these type of attacks like you did so I appreciate it..

I mean they demand muslims to condemn attacks so why not the texans condemn this?

Speaking of double standards -- where are the calls from the left for Obama to be brought to the Hague to stand trial as a war criminal?
That's a hell of an idea.

Speaking of double standards -- where are the calls from the left for Obama to be brought to the Hague to stand trial as a war criminal?
Actually, it's just as dumb an idea as perp-walking Bush to the Hague for war crimes -- but it's interesting how the left gives Obama a pass for the same actions, isn't it?

And by "interesting", I mean "typically hypocritical".

Actually, it's just as dumb an idea as perp-walking Bush to the Hague for war crimes -- but it's interesting how the left gives Obama a pass for the same actions, isn't it?

Meh, I'm not for giving Curious George, Shrub, or Clintool a pass. Lots of innocents have died so they could play measure my dick.

Meh, I'm not for giving Curious George, Shrub, or Clintool a pass. Lots of innocents have died so they could play measure my dick.
There's a difference between "war crimes" and "doing something I don't like".

At least eight women have died in a Nato air strike in Afghanistan's eastern province of Laghman, local officials say.
"Isaf offers its sincerest condolences to the affected community and family members, as well as to the Afghan people, concerning this tragic loss of life."
BBC News - Afghanistan: Nato air strike 'kills eight women in Laghman'

Collateral damage has become so yesterday since the Big O took office ...I'll say sorry though....:eusa_whistle:

I wonder what the sons of those women killed think of the US, and how they will extract revenge, even using their own bodies ?

Forum List

Back