Native Americans were more noble than us, and other stupid white hippy myths

Not satisfied with just tokes dear. If I had my way, it would be BOWLS of the stuff!

Speaking of which........did you know that Anslinger (the dude that made cannabis illegal), was a racist?

Incidentally, there are VERY few hate groups that smoke cannabis either.

So........since Anslinger was racist, and hate groups are racist also, that would make anyone that prevents the legalization and use of cannabis is ALSO a racist!

(Most racists drink rather than smoke btw.......)

I haven't smoked dope since becoming a Buddhist. Sometimes I miss it. It's quite the aphrodisiac. According to the above definition, (courtesy of Godboy) I'm a hippy. Where's my tie dye, sandals and flowery skirts?

You know Sky, there is nothing in the Buddhist philosophy that says you cannot. Matter of fact, most Taoists, Zen masters and Buddhists that I know use herbs, smudge, and other natural substances. As far as I've been able to tell, there really isn't anything in those beliefs that prohibit it.

Remember........Siddhartha was an ascetic before the Banyan tree. Afterwards? That is when he was depicted as the happy fat guy we've come to know and love.

If you get a chance to see Moral Orel sometime, check out the one called "Prayer". It shows Buddha in that one, and it's pretty good!

Rob--

Buddhists don't smoke--anything. The teaching is that the smoke torments other beings that we can't see.

It damages the lungs.

I could probably get away with a good brownie once and awhile.

What is a hippie?

Short answer........a free thinker.

What a cute answer. It makes you sound soooo....enlightened.

Ok, lets come back to reality and refer to the english dictionary to determine the meanings of words....

hip·pie also hip·py (hĭp'ē) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. hip·pies
A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles.

This doesnt sound like free thinking to me. It sounds more like a one sided veiw, and typically these hippie types look down on people that have a different way of thinking, i.e. republicans. I love it when people claim that THEIR group is better than all other groups, especially when they also claim to be enlightened, like the hippies seem to think they are. Hippies are almost always overly opinionated people with no patience for beliefs other than their own, which totally condradicts your "free thinker" claim.

Yes, a free thinker will reject many of the conventional standards and customs of society, and they DO advocate liberalism (some to the extreme), because they want to ADVANCE THE SOCIETY!

And lemmie tell ya something deity boy......after spending 20 years being a conservative and going along with what society at large told me I needed to do (20 year Navy veteran), I decided to balance myself out by looking at the other side (hippies).

Free thinkers are much better than idiots like you that want to stay the course.

Try again douchebag.

Yes, a free thinker will reject many of the conventional standards and customs of society, and they DO advocate liberalism (some to the extreme), because they want to ADVANCE THE SOCIETY!

Who doesnt want to advance society? Republicans do, hell, even Al Qeada thinks they are advancing society.

If i have to reject conventional standards of customs and society in order to be a free thinker, how can you possibly call that free? It sounds to me like i have to see things your way and no other way if i want to be part of your cliche. THAT by definition, is not free.

YOU try again douchebag.

Last edited:

Who doesnt want to advance society? Republicans do, hell, even Al Qeada thinks they are advancing society.

If i have to reject conventional standards of customs and society in order to be a free thinker, how can you possibly call that free? It sounds to me like i have to see things your way and no other way if i want to be part of your cliche. THAT by definition, is not free.

YOU try again douchebag.

Listen **** lips.....what part of the Republican agenda do you miss? They want to advance THEIR slice of society, not society as a whole, or, did you spend the last 8 years in a coma?

And, it's not a rejection of conventional standards, it's more like a building on of new ideas that fit the bedrock of the ideas that were prior. Advancements in cars, computers, cell phones and all that came from free thinkers, and most of them were hippies at one time or another.......many still are.

And another thing.......doing something "because that's the way we've always done it", is total bullshit. The world is advancing too fast to think like you ya dinosaur.

Try again dipshit. And deity punk........this time try to use an open mind.

what part of the Republican agenda do you miss? They want to advance THEIR slice of society, not society as a whole, or, did you spend the last 8 years in a coma?

I, unlike you, AM a free thinker. I dont fall into the trap of believing one political party holds moral superiority on every issue. You wouldnt know free thinking if it hit you in your narrow minded face.

Advancements in cars, computers, cell phones and all that came from free thinkers, and most of them were hippies at one time or another.......many still are.

Thats an absurd claim, and the fact that you will be unable to prove it, only proves how absurd it is and how stupid you are for making the claim in the first place.

And another thing.......doing something "because that's the way we've always done it", is total bullshit. The world is advancing too fast to think like you ya dinosaur.

You make the mistake of assuming you know my political beliefs. You seem to make alot of mistakes.

Last edited:
Well, considering that you are using a pagan Satanic symbol (if 2 points are up, it's Satanic, and if 1 is up only, it's a Shield of Solomon), and calling yourself "godboy", says volumes about you.

As far as not holding to 1 political party belief? Bullshit......what you've written on this thread is more than enough to show you're a conservative.

As far as hippies advancing things? Ever heard of Google? How's about Microsoft?

You really ought to go in for surgery to have a glass belly button installed, so you can see where you're going.

Well, considering that you are using a pagan Satanic symbol (if 2 points are up, it's Satanic, and if 1 is up only, it's a Shield of Solomon), and calling yourself "godboy", says volumes about you.

Yeah? What does it say about me?

As far as not holding to 1 political party belief? Bullshit......what you've written on this thread is more than enough to show you're a conservative.

If i was the die hard conservative you are implying, why would i acknowledge that the democrats are doing anything right? The truth is, i share multiple beliefs that are popular in the democratic party, beliefs that republicans hate.

I haven't smoked dope since becoming a Buddhist. Sometimes I miss it. It's quite the aphrodisiac. According to the above definition, (courtesy of Godboy) I'm a hippy. Where's my tie dye, sandals and flowery skirts?

You know Sky, there is nothing in the Buddhist philosophy that says you cannot. Matter of fact, most Taoists, Zen masters and Buddhists that I know use herbs, smudge, and other natural substances. As far as I've been able to tell, there really isn't anything in those beliefs that prohibit it.

Remember........Siddhartha was an ascetic before the Banyan tree. Afterwards? That is when he was depicted as the happy fat guy we've come to know and love.

If you get a chance to see Moral Orel sometime, check out the one called "Prayer". It shows Buddha in that one, and it's pretty good!

Rob--

Buddhists don't smoke--anything. The teaching is that the smoke torments other beings that we can't see.

It damages the lungs.

I could probably get away with a good brownie once and awhile.

If that is true, then why is incense burned in the temple?

Yeah? What does it say about me?

If i was the die hard conservative you are implying, why would i acknowledge that the democrats are doing anything right? The truth is, i share multiple beliefs that are popular in the democratic party, beliefs that republicans hate.

Well, considering that combining those 2 things is a bit on the blasphemous side, and, since God says blasphemy is wrong, I'd be willing to bet that you're a bit of a penis puffing colon jouster.

I'm glad to see that I've not been proven wrong.

And, if you guys keep calling me a "liberal" when in reality I'm an independent, I don't see why I can't call a narrow minded asshole like yourself a conservative.

Fuck off Goo Boy.

Well, considering that combining those 2 things is a bit on the blasphemous side, and, since God says blasphemy is wrong, I'd be willing to bet that you're a bit of a penis puffing colon jouster.

No, im not gay, but its weird that you were thinking about homosexuality when you saw it. What does that say about you?

Actually, the name godboy came from my early days of debating people on message boards where i usually debated religion with people. Being an atheist, i enjoyed how the pentagram irritated the religious nut jobs, and i still do, to be perfectly honest.

...and last i checked, being an atheist isnt exactly a republican thing, which brings us to our other arguement.

And, if you guys keep calling me a "liberal" when in reality I'm an independent, I don't see why I can't call a narrow minded asshole like yourself a conservative.

You said you didnt believe that i didnt only hold a 1 party belief, based on my comments here. Then i pointed out that there would be no reason for me to say so if i WAS the die hard conservative you claim i am. Now youre saying its because someone called you a liberal?

You seem confused and unable to keep on topic.

Last edited:
No, Goo Boy, I wasn't calling you gay, I was calling you nasty names. But......since you've already come out of the closet, I'd be willing to bet it didn't bother you too much.

And no........based on what I've seen of the conservatives here, you fit right in.

No, Goo Boy, I wasn't calling you gay, I was calling you nasty names. But......since you've already come out of the closet, I'd be willing to bet it didn't bother you too much.

And no........based on what I've seen of the conservatives here, you fit right in.

Since youve run out of counter debates on this topic, i think ill go watch some MMA fights. Cya.

Last edited:
Hmmm........going to watch half naked men pummel each other into sweaty piles........

Sounds like you Goo Boy. Just remember to aim away from yourself......my girlfriend says that stuff stings the eyes........

Should Jehovah's witnesses leave the country too?

That's what I was wondering, actually. My mother's father was a hard-core Jehovah's witness. Wouldn't celebrate his childrens' birthdays, wouldn't let them participate in numerous activities, made them constantly go to kingdom hall...and forbade them to recite the Pledge of Allegiance. She and her family were also Guatemalan immigrants. Should they have been deported?

It's reflected in islam by the way. Regular muslims will cover the heads of their women (as per the koran), but, the radicals go for covering the whole face, even the eyes.

But.....here's where it gets interesting.......in the Torah it states that if you hide your face from God, you are sinning, which is why you hide your face, you're embarrassed. Criminals do it also by the way.

So, in summation......live and let live.

Don't know who you consider regular Muslims but most of the ones I know do not cover their heads. Men or women.

Why do Some Jews wear wigs and yarmulkes?

I guess your point, which started out being about live at let live :eusa_whistle: , is that Jews are a-okay because they don't cover their face but because some Arab Muslims do they stink in your book.

How do you reconcile the fact that at least in Muslim law, women have a right to representation but in Jewish law they have none?

Or that Jewish law is full of rules about how to deal with women without being contaminated by them?

Does a Biker/Sailor day ever go by when you do not rant about the angelic Jews versus the Satanic Muslims?

YOU try again douchebag.

Listen **** lips.....what part of the Republican agenda do you miss? They want to advance THEIR slice of society, not society as a whole, or, did you spend the last 8 years in a coma?

And, it's not a rejection of conventional standards, it's more like a building on of new ideas that fit the bedrock of the ideas that were prior. Advancements in cars, computers, cell phones and all that came from free thinkers, and most of them were hippies at one time or another.......many still are.

Try again dipshit. And deity punk........this time try to use an open mind.

No, we as Republicans believe in life and liberty. Liberals don't like that, because they think they, as the extremist minority, should be able to force us to legitimize their depraved lifestyles and fascist views.

So you try again, pathetic loser.

Why Sky doesn't recite the pledge or sing the anthem:

If we were honest Americans...we would say One nation that we stole from the First Nation people who we conquered and nearly eliminated. We would not say 'one nation under God' because we would honor our nation as multi-ethnic, multi-religious, a- religious and multi-cultural.

We would not say 'with liberty and justice for all' because it's not true.

The Star Spangled Banner...[is] a war song.

If this is REALLY what you think of this country, I have to wonder why you remain.
Should Jehovah's witnesses leave the country too?

JW's never realized how good they got it. To compare artwork, National anthems and all engravings or masonry to idol worship is absolutely batty and disrespectful to the country that allows them their unorthodox beliefs. I know you all think I have funky beliefs too so I ain't calling the kettle black.

Hmmm........going to watch half naked men pummel each other into sweaty piles........

Sounds like you Goo Boy. Just remember to aim away from yourself......my girlfriend says that stuff stings the eyes........

You stain, you ignominiously heinous **** slime. You slap happy eater of butt fat. Your a spooge squeezing diarrheal hemorrage. What an infestacious boil ontop of an open sore. You have all the personality of a dead moth.

Didn't think I had it in me did you A-Sweaty Biker short Sailing up your own Colon.
:clap2:
You will never see me flame like this again. That's all I got.

No, we as Republicans believe in life and liberty. Liberals don't like that, because they think they, as the extremist minority, should be able to force us to legitimize their depraved lifestyles and fascist views.

So you try again, pathetic loser.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Please, you think there's some meaningful difference between Democrats and Republicans? :lol:

You stain, you ignominiously heinous **** slime. You slap happy eater of butt fat. Your a spooge squeezing diarrheal hemorrage. What an infestacious boil ontop of an open sore. You have all the personality of a dead moth.

Didn't think I had it in me did you A-Sweaty Biker short Sailing up your own Colon.
:clap2:
You will never see me flame like this again. That's all I got.

That's all you got? Shit.......I was hoping for something a bit interesting.

You're a fucking amateur, but, then again.......what can you expect from a Moron?

Forum List

Back