Native Americans Object to Pope's soon to be "Saint"...

I know very few Catholic Native Americans...they should mind their own business
And.....there's a very good reason there are few Catholic Native Americans....they killed a large chunk of them and the survivors are not fond of the Church.
The Catholic church did not kill them the Spainish military did. The Catholic Missonarys tried to convert them.
So...they did not bring diseases? They did not work them to death? The Spanish Military wasn't working under the control of the Church?

The natives should simply by happy that the US Government didn't apply the same zeal to ensuring the Indians became AMERICANS.

And.....there's a very good reason there are few Catholic Native Americans....they killed a large chunk of them and the survivors are not fond of the Church.
The Catholic church did not kill them the Spainish military did. The Catholic Missonarys tried to convert them.
So...they did not bring diseases? They did not work them to death? The Spanish Military wasn't working under the control of the Church?
Only the catholic church brought dieases? Gee bodey I know you got priest issues but damn now you are just making shit up.

NLT this is Quanah Parker's house in Cache, Oklahoma.

He eventually became a wealthy rancher.

Quanah was a polygamist and had star on the roof for each of his wives.

hqdefault.jpg

Only the catholic church brought dieases? Gee bodey I know you got priest issues but damn now you are just making shit up.
I never said that, did I? Isn't the topic of this thread about Junipero Serra? I live along the Mission Trail which he helped create.....if you lived in Texas you'd know about the missions there too.

Maybe, when you advance to the 6th grade reading level, you can read up on them.

I never said that, did I? Isn't the topic of this thread about Junipero Serra? I live along the Mission Trail which he helped create.....if you lived in Texas you'd know about the missions there too.

Maybe, when you advance to the 6th grade reading level, you can read up on them.
If you know so much, you would have known that the Catholic Church and the Spainish Military worked hand in hand in the conquest of the new world. The Spainish Military never went anywhere without catholic priests.

good grief, everyone has complaint about some stupid shit

how tiring.

Help! Help! my ancestors were being Oppressed!

Who hasn't the Roman Catholic Vatican oppressed, Marty? They murdered 68 million Jews, Protestants and non - Catholics over 605 years during the Inquistions. They mass murdered at least another 100 million more by instigating every major world war the world has ever known and now they are pushing for number 3 - behind the curtain - the Wizard is busy indeed. The Pope is not a Vicar of Christ. He is an agent of Satan. Wake up.

I'll take your bashing of my Religion and Culture, and raise you a, "derp".

If you know so much, you would have known that the Catholic Church and the Spainish Military worked hand in hand in the conquest of the new world. The Spainish Military never went anywhere without catholic priests.
Which, I believe, is what I said. :D

no you said that the spainish military was not under control of the catholic church, and I say you are wrong, even the spainish monarchs were under the control of the catholic church. In spain, at that time, you were not even considered human if you were not a catholic.

You mean tried to force them to convert. The offer was convert to Catholicism or be put to death. I cannot find that anywhere in the Bible. Yet they forced their cult religion on Jews and Protestants alike and anyone who didn't comply was tortured to death.

Christianity? Think again! The roots of Catholicism are from Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz. It's the occult. There is no salvation in the occult. NONE.

good grief, everyone has complaint about some stupid shit

how tiring.

Help! Help! my ancestors were being Oppressed!

Who hasn't the Roman Catholic Vatican oppressed, Marty? They murdered 68 million Jews, Protestants and non - Catholics over 605 years during the Inquistions. They mass murdered at least another 100 million more by instigating every major world war the world has ever known and now they are pushing for number 3 - behind the curtain - the Wizard is busy indeed. The Pope is not a Vicar of Christ. He is an agent of Satan. Wake up.

I'll take your bashing of my Religion and Culture, and raise you a, "derp".

I'm exposing your religion for what it is, Marty. A cult. As for you? God loves you and I pray the the Holy Spirit reveals the truth to you about the roots of Catholicism because it certainly isn't worth going to hell over.

no you said that the spainish military was not under control of the catholic church, and I say you are wrong, even the spainish monarchs were under the control of the catholic church. In spain, at that time, you were not even considered human if you were not a catholic.

NLT says: In Spain, you were not even considered human if you were not Catholic.

I've got news for you, NLT. They still feel that way. They have another Inquisition being prepared against Protestants and Jews even now and when the time comes? This Jesuit Pope will reveal his true colors. In the meantime? The church is sound asleep to what this Satanic Institution is planning against the Body of Christ. (the True Church). It's a crying shame.

T

You know of very few Catholic Native Americans because they are Protestant Christians. Born again Believers that follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. Not the Doctrine of devils - Babylonian religion that Catholicism has brainwashed its people into.

You're getting annoying, blowhard. Take your hate and go confess to Jesus Christ, our Savior

I find it amazing that people who complain ad nauseum about a thread choose by their own volition to keep reading and responding to it. I believe they call that an attempt at censorship. Another Doctrine hidden inside the Doctrine of Lea - Vatican inspired.

Forum List

Back