Native American by birth

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
May 7, 2004
New Orleans, Louisiana
I think anyone living in Mexico who can show they have ancestral lineage tracing back to native Americans living within the borders of present day U.S. should have the option of automatic U.S. citizenship, as their people were here first.

I think anyone living in Mexico who can show they have ancestral lineage tracing back to native Americans living within the borders of present day U.S. should have the option of automatic U.S. citizenship, as their people were here first.

Good luck with that....

Given records in Mexico, most would have trouble providing acceptable proof that they were born there let alone where ancestors may or may not have come from.

As far as that goes ultimately human kind isn't native to this continent. Eveyone including the Amerinds came from somewhere else.

Given records in Mexico, most would have trouble providing acceptable proof that they were born there let alone where ancestors may or may not have come from.

As far as that goes ultimately human kind isn't native to this continent. Eveyone including the Amerinds came from somewhere else.

An inconvenient truth, but a truth nonetheless. I think if you can prove you were born in the USA, you're a US citizen. If you go through the proper legal procedure to obtain US citizenship, then you're a US citizen.

If you are neither, get out.

An inconvenient truth, but a truth nonetheless. I think if you can prove you were born in the USA, you're a US citizen. If you go through the proper legal procedure to obtain US citizenship, then you're a US citizen.

If you are neither, get out.

now, Gunny, that's uncalled for

THEN gtfo

if you obtain a Work Visa or somethin' you can stay until it expires

Anyone from Mexico? Given the standards of proof, verification or rationality, hell, that standard fits my friggin dog, numbnutz. I'm a Mexican, cause I say so, so give me your credit card number, ya jackass. ER, I mean, gobacho racist xenophobe! Viva la raza! Are you for freekin real? All they have to do is immigrate legally. We don't have to a damned thing. Seems like the honest and ethical and direct thing to. Why not?

I am a native by birth. It's funny, I am just not in some politically correct class that justifies everything and anything. Being Anglo ain't easy anymore, it take guts to explain why I was randomly born what I am, or why I object to illegal aliens. I know what RACISM IS, and I know what sophisms are , too. I don't buy into that legitimacy by victim hood crap, either. Being Hispanic isn't some equivalent of the "get out of jail free" card, either. Too bad, racism is a legitimate topic. But being an illegal alien, or being a Hispanic, it's meaningless. Like being a left-handed shoplifter. So what. Want a metal? You still get punished for it, either way.

Well holy crap, I am native american by birth, so are my parents. Some of my grandparents aren't, they immigrated here legally, but they are all dead now.

From that line of thinking, same goes for Europe and Asia. The point is that the First Americans were here... well... first.

-Joe

Last edited:

Many Mexicans and other "Latino" peoples of indigenous stock here in the Southwestern U.S. advocate a derivative of that idea wherein all those with indigenous heritage (including mestizos) ought to have the right to free and unrestricted migration on the American continents. But American Indians were not and are not a homogenous group, and many of these activists attempt to classify the entirety of them as "Nican Tlaca," despite the fact that there were numerous cultural differences and open conflicts between various tribes. They ignore the distinctions between the various tribes of "Cemanahuac" (the Nahuatl term for the Americas) and "Anahuac" (the term for North America). I suspect that a major motivation for this conflation is knowledge that they do not belong to or cannot prove ancestral lineage from any indigenous tribe within the present boundaries of the U.S. For example, I know for a fact that I'm of the Tarahumara and the Maya, the former existing in northern Mexico and the latter throughout southern Mexico and parts of Central America. I'm not descended from any U.S. tribes and wouldn't pretend to be.

However, this is all irrelevant to me. Ethnic and racial identifications are of little consequence because they are not consciously chosen and do not constitute accomplishments by anyone. That said, I also advocate the eventual abolition of national distinctions themselves per my opposition to the existence of nation-states and free and unrestricted residence in any part of the world by any race or ethnic group whatsoever, so I can't retain an attitude of discrimination on one side or the other.

Yeah...and ultimately the continent came from somewhere else too, considering that it used to be a portion of Pangaea. People don't seem to like us "big picture" types. :eusa_eh:

Good luck with that....

It really does not matter. All they want to do anyway is live here and work. If path to citizenship is given to them they wil not pay the fine to become a citizenship. All they want is legalization.

Forum List

Back