Native american and black entitled

Native Americans are entitled to take their land back. (Good luck with that) And blacks are entitled to a one-way ticket back to their homeland.

But....the Native Americans did NOT occupy the WHOLE country, only little sections of it. Now, don't get me wrong - there is no doubt that Native Americans were treated horrifically badly by the settlers.... but, there is nothing we can do to change history but to apologize, which I think we have already done. So time to move on.

However, I agree about blacks. A friend of mine, who is black, says the same thing. He said he was grateful for the slave trade because he 'sure as shit didn't want to be born and raised in Africa'. But then, he's a Marine and is proud of his country.

Native Americans are entitled to take their land back. (Good luck with that) And blacks are entitled to a one-way ticket back to their homeland.

But....the Native Americans did NOT occupy the WHOLE country, only little sections of it. Now, don't get me wrong - there is no doubt that Native Americans were treated horrifically badly by the settlers.... but, there is nothing we can do to change history but to apologize, which I think we have already done. So time to move on.

However, I agree about blacks. A friend of mine, who is black, says the same thing. He said he was grateful for the slave trade because he 'sure as shit didn't want to be born and raised in Africa'. But then, he's a Marine and is proud of his country.

I think you misunderstood my position on Native Americans. I don't think they are entitled to anything but the right to fight for what they perceive as their land. The way I see it, our ancestors came here and carved out a great nation and the indians (not all indians) fought against it and lost.

In early 1600 Chief Powhatan stated, “Your coming is not for trade, but to invade my people and possess my country.” And he was right. This was a few years before 347 people, or a fourth of the English population of Jamestown, were killed by a series of surprise attacks of the Powhatan Confederacy under Chief Opechancanough. And the rest, as they say, is history.

I don't think an apology is due or warranted. Did we apologize to Hitler's Germany for kicking their ass? Did the North apologize to the South after the Civil War? All is fair in love and war. Oh and the indians weren't just a passive group of innocents.

I think you misunderstood my position on Native Americans. I don't think they are entitled to anything but the right to fight for what they perceive as their land. The way I see it, our ancestors came here and carved out a great nation and the indians (not all indians) fought against it and lost.

In early 1600 Chief Powhatan stated, “Your coming is not for trade, but to invade my people and possess my country.” And he was right. This was a few years before 347 people, or a fourth of the English population of Jamestown, were killed by a series of surprise attacks of the Powhatan Confederacy under Chief Opechancanough. And the rest, as they say, is history.

I don't think an apology is due or warranted. Did we apologize to Hitler's Germany for kicking their ass? Did the North apologize to the South after the Civil War? All is fair in love and war. Oh and the indians weren't just a passive group of innocents.

True. I have little in depth knowledge of it - but I have no issue with Native Americans fighting for what they want.

I'm kinda sick and tired of whining about entitlements from any section of society. America is a country where anyone - regardless of race, color or creed - is perfectly able to succeed if they get up off their ass and work. I see no reason why those of us who work should support a bunch of lazy asses who refuse to support themselves.

Well, I definitely don't think we owe illegal immigrants a damn thing.

But as far as restitution goes... I was never a slave. Sh*t, I don't even think my grandfather knew anything about slavery. Now your ancesters sure as hell f*cked over my ancestors... but I ain't one to hold a grudge for something I don't know anything about.

I'm glad I live in this country, lot's of great opportunities. But I don't want your damn money for restitution... you just keep it.

Now if you want to give me money for something else... by all means, I need some cash right about now.

But as far as restitution goes... I was never a slave. Sh*t, I don't even think my grandfather knew anything about slavery. Now your ancesters sure as hell f*cked over my ancestors... but I ain't one to hold a grudge for something I don't know anything about.

I'm glad I live in this country, lot's of great opportunities. But I don't want your damn money for restitution... you just keep it.

Now if you want to give me money for something else... by all means, I need some cash right about now.

You need cash? Get a job!!

Tell me, how did my ancestors fuck over your ancestors?

You do know who sold your ancestors into slavery in the first place, don' you? Hint: it wasn't the white man. Oh and you do realize that slavery was practiced eons before the trans-atlantic slave trade began, right?

Oh and one more thing, who was it that fought and died to free slaves? Who was it that passed laws that gave blacks equal rights? Who was it that inititated affirmative action who's intent required federal contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color or national origin." As quoted John F. Kennedy's 1961 Executive Order 10925.

I'm glad you realize that reparations are not warranted, but I don' tthink you understand the history of slaves in this country or which political party fought the hardest for equal rights. Did you know that blacks were allowed to vote before women were?

You do know who sold your ancestors into slavery in the first place, don' you? Hint: it wasn't the white man. Oh and you do realize that slavery was practiced eons before the trans-atlantic slave trade began, right?

Oh and one more thing, who was it that fought and died to free slaves? Who was it that passed laws that gave blacks equal rights? Who was it that inititated affirmative action who's intent required federal contractors to "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color or national origin." As quoted John F. Kennedy's 1961 Executive Order 10925.

I'm glad you realize that reparations are not warranted, but I don' tthink you understand the history of slaves in this country or which political party fought the hardest for equal rights. Did you know that blacks were allowed to vote before women were?

Woah man, you done took what I said out of context.

I agree with you. My ancestors did start the slave trade... course it don't make what the white slave-owners did right. But slavery has existed in every culture, that's the truth.

And I know many whites fought for abolition and civil rights, and I give my thanks to those individuals. But there were plenty whites who fought against it... I don't lump people together, it's an individual thing.

But I ain't in favor of repirations, nor am I in favor of Affirmative Action or Welfare. So you can take that and shove it up your assumptious ass.

Oh, and I did have a job before the economy took a hit and now I'm unemployed. But I ain't looking for a handout... I was just messing around with my needing cash comment... I don't need nobody else to give me nothing.

I agree with you. My ancestors did start the slave trade... course it don't make what the white slave-owners did right. But slavery has existed in every culture, that's the truth.

And I know many whites fought for abolition and civil rights, and I give my thanks to those individuals. But there were plenty whites who fought against it... I don't lump people together, it's an individual thing.

But I ain't in favor of repirations, nor am I in favor of Affirmative Action or Welfare. So you can take that and shove it up your assumptious ass.

Oh, and I did have a job before the economy took a hit and now I'm unemployed. But I ain't looking for a handout... I was just messing around with my needing cash comment... I don't need nobody else to give me nothing.

assumptious? Is that even a word? Fact is I wasn't assuming anything and I'll thank you to leave my ass out of it. In your fervor to defend your "needing cash" comment, you failed to answer my question....how did my ancestors fuck over your ancestors?

assumptious? Is that even a word? Fact is I wasn't assuming anything and I'll thank you to leave my ass out of it. In your fervor to defend your "needing cash" comment, you failed to answer my question....how did my ancestors fuck over your ancestors?

No, it's probably not a word. But it fit the situation.

Are you saying no white people are responsible for slavery at all... and it was all black people's fault? I'm not putting all the blame on white people... but I sure as hell ain't gonna take it all off.

Are you saying no white people are responsible for slavery at all... and it was all black people's fault? I'm not putting all the blame on white people... but I sure as hell ain't gonna take it all off.

I'm saying slavery was a perfectly legal practice. Diid whites own slaves? Yes as did many free blacks. According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

I'm saying slavery was a perfectly legal practice. Diid whites own slaves? Yes as did many free blacks. According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

Now I had never heard that... that's very interesting. I'm not really that surprised that blacks owned other black slaves, just that it was happening in the States.

Now I had never heard that... that's very interesting. I'm not really that surprised that blacks owned other black slaves, just that it was happening in the States.

There is a lot they don't teach in schools. Just out of curiousity do you consider yourself liberal, conservative, democrat , republican, moderate, libertarian, independent or none of the aforementioned?

There is a lot they don't teach in schools. Just out of curiousity do you consider yourself liberal, conservative, democrat , republican, moderate, libertarian, independent or none of the aforementioned?

I'm a Ron Paul Libertarian... course I'm also partial to Rothbardian Free Market Anarchism, philosophically speaking.

But....the Native Americans did NOT occupy the WHOLE country, only little sections of it. Now, don't get me wrong - there is no doubt that Native Americans were treated horrifically badly by the settlers....

why does everyone always forget how horrifically the indians treated the settlers? They would go in and massacre people and cut their fucking scalps off. It doesnt take long for word of these barbaric acts to get around, and soon enough, the Indians dug a hole they couldnt get out of. Those mother fuckers were evil, sick a twsited. Hell they were even canabals for fucks sake, which was how they spread small pox in their villages, and why so many of them died from it. They also would rob graves and wear the clothes of dead soldiers, which also helped spread small pox. Just like the settlers who defeated them, the Indians were barbaric and cruel. I dont feel sorry for them one bit, because if they had the power, they would have wiped out all the settlers in a more brutal fashion, and we wouldnt have the great nation we have today.

but, there is nothing we can do to change history but to apologize, which I think we have already done. So time to move on.

Last edited:

But....the Native Americans did NOT occupy the WHOLE country, only little sections of it. Now, don't get me wrong - there is no doubt that Native Americans were treated horrifically badly by the settlers....

why does everyone always forget how horrifically the indians treated the settlers? They would go in and massacre people and cut their fucking scalps off. It doesnt take long for word of these barbaric acts to get around, and soon enough, the Indians dug a hole they couldnt get out of. Those mother fuckers were evil, sick a twsited. Hell they were even canabals for fucks sake, which was how they spread small pox in their villages, and why so many of them died from it. They also would rob graves and wear the clothes of dead soldiers, which also helped spread small pox.Just like the settlers how defeated them, they were barbaric and cruel. I dont feel sorry for them one bit, because if they had the power, they would have wiped out all the settlers in a more brutal fashion.

but, there is nothing we can do to change history but to apologize, which I think we have already done. So time to move on.

I missed that comment. That's straight up bullshit.

why does everyone always forget how horrifically the indians treated the settlers? They would go in and massacre people and cut their fucking scalps off. It doesnt take long for word of these barbaric acts to get around, and soon enough, the Indians dug a hole they couldnt get out of. Those mother fuckers were evil, sick a twsited. Hell they were even canabals for fucks sake, which was how they spread small pox in their villages, and why so many of them died from it. They also would rob graves and wear the clothes of dead soldiers, which also helped spread small pox. Just like the settlers who defeated them, they were barbaric and cruel. I dont feel sorry for them one bit, because if they had the power, they would have wiped out all the settlers in a more brutal fashion.

Careful now, i can prove every statement in my red lettered post. Are you saying you arent aware of the things i claim? If i can prove every one of my claims, will you admit you were wrong about your what you thought you knew about indians? Somehow i doubt it, so im not sure its worth my time to find you all of this info, but if you assure me you will admit you are wrong and never play the "pity the indians" game ever again, ill do it.

Last edited:

Careful now, i can prove every statement in my red lettered post. Are you saying you arent aware of the things i claim? If i can prove every one of my claims, will you admit you were wrong about your what you thought you knew about indians? Somehow i doubt it, so im not sure its worth my time to find you all of this info, but if you assure me you will admit you are wrong and never play the "pity the indians" game ever again, ill do it.

Now there were bad people on both sides, but the our Government led a racial cleansing of the American west and forced those people onto what were basically concentration camps. You ever heard of the trail of tears, how about Wounded Knee, where they tried to take their guns away and ended up killing women and children.
What's next... the holocaust didn't happen?

Now there were bad people on both sides, but the our Government led a racial cleansing of the American west and forced those people onto what were basically concentration camps. You ever heard of the trail of tears, how about Wounded Knee, where they tried to take their guns away and ended up killing women and children.

I never denied there wasnt barbarism on both sides, in fact i specifically said there was. I denied nothing. Your comment about me denying the holocaust is misplaced and makes no sense. It would be like me saying "you only stick up for the Indians because your a black man that kills whites and jews". It comes out of nowhere and makes no sense at all.

I never denied there wasnt barbarism on both sides, in fact i specifically said there was. I denied nothing. Your comment about me denying the holocaust is misplaced and makes no sense. It would be like me saying "you only stick up for the Indians because your a black man that kills whites and jews". It comes out of nowhere and makes no sense at all.

Don't you think the Indians were acting in self-defense for the most part... I know if that shit happened to me I'd be liable to scalp some mother fuckers too.

Don't you think the Indians were acting in self-defense for the most part... I know if that shit happened to me I'd be liable to scalp some mother fuckers too.

Any situation where Indians went into settlements and massacred every living person there... men, women and children, was a situation where they were not acting in self defense. That is offensive behavior, not defensive. If that happened to a neighborhood near you, you would go fucking apeshit and youd want every indian in the area to be destroyed so it wouldnt happen to YOUR neighborhood next time.

Any situation where Indians went into settlements and massacred every living person there... men, women and children, was a situation where they were not acting in self defense. That is offensive behavior, not defensive. If that happened to a neighborhood near you, you would go fucking apeshit and youd want every indian in the area to be destroyed so it wouldnt happen to YOUR neighborhood next time.

Want EVERY Indian destroyed? Isn't that the exact same overreaction they committed? Not all White people killed Indians, and not all Indians wanted to kill innocent White people. The problem was that (on both sides) one Indian or White person killing one of the other race led to a desire to kill ALL whites or all Indians.

Forum List

Back