Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-9-16_20-37-43.jpeg

“The background check sounds concerning,” explained deranged murderer Steve Mason, known as “Murdering Steve” to his friends. “I would definitely fail it since I’m a well-known psychopath. But I usually just steal all my murder weapons. So I dunno."

Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws

“Having to do a shooting spree and reloading after every tenth shot does sound irritating,” said Foster. “Despite the law, I might just use a high-capacity magazine anyway. I guess the question is whether I’m willing to deal with a possible fine on top of the multiple counts of murder.”

If ONE mass shooter, decides to avoid the possible fine, and chooses to reload more, instead of using an high-capacity magazine,

then it was all worth it.

“Having to do a shooting spree and reloading after every tenth shot does sound irritating,” said Foster. “Despite the law, I might just use a high-capacity magazine anyway. I guess the question is whether I’m willing to deal with a possible fine on top of the multiple counts of murder.”

If ONE mass shooter, decides to avoid the possible fine, and chooses to reload more, instead of using an high-capacity magazine,

How long does it take you to pop a new clip in? Maybe 3 seconds?

It is the principle of the thing. And that bullets are more evil when they congregate in larger numbers.

It is the principle of the thing. And that bullets are more evil when they congregate in larger numbers.
Bullets are what?

I’ve got 5 boxes I’m staring at, they going to get me?

If you're a three-toed sloth it might take that long.

acd.jpg

If high capacity magazines don't give an advantage, what is the purpose of having one?

If high capacity magazines don't give an advantage, what is the purpose of having one?

In a pinch you could use one for trail mix or milk duds on a hike.

In a pinch you could use one for trail mix or milk duds on a hike.

Can't fault someone for wanting milk duds, but trail mix sucks. I never did care for twigs and pebbles.

-------------------------------------- same purpose and reasons that taxpayer paid Public Servants like Police , Military and other Special People like 'mayor of new York cities Bodyguards' have found that 'high capacity ' magazines are useful Bulldog ..

-------------------------------------- same purpose and reasons that taxpayer paid Public Servants like Police , Military and other Special People like 'mayor of new York cities Bodyguards' have found that 'high capacity ' magazines are useful Bulldog ..

Able to shoot more people in the same amount of time is the only purpose I can see. Is there another reason?

Bullets are what?

I’ve got 5 boxes I’m staring at, they going to get me?

Yes. Stats shows that they are more a danger to you, then you are to them.

convenience.

All the existing and proposed gun laws are not intended to reduce violence or murder. Nor are they intended to disarm criminals and the mentally ill. They are purposely designed to disarm the LAW ABIDING only. The politicians just lie, and say they want to reduce "gun violence" which is a misnomer as guns don't cause violence. People do.

Forum List

Back