Nationalized health care is better than this montrosity

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
id much rather have the canadian system that this roberts/obama pot of crap. thank good bush nominated roberts, lol. its so important for the court.

the canadian system is far better than what roberts gave us.

id much rather have the canadian system that this roberts/obama pot of crap. thank good bush nominated roberts, lol. its so important for the court.

oooo ... sounds like someone hasn't read anything about the law but still wants to stamp those little feet.

You really have no clue, do you.

If you really believe what you write, why not take time out from packing and tell the rest of us why you believe this.

We'll be here waiting ........................................

Somewhat true. What Obama got us was merely a steppingstone. Much of it was forced into the bill by conservatives who then refused to vote for it.

What this does is to clear a path for something like the Canadian or French system.

Or anything else really, our present system is the most expensive in the world, we outspend our nearest competitor ay a factor of almost two.

Somewhat true. What Obama got us was merely a steppingstone. Much of it was forced into the bill by conservatives who then refused to vote for it.

What this does is to clear a path for something like the Canadian or French system.

Or anything else really, our present system is the most expensive in the world, we outspend our nearest competitor ay a factor of almost two.

Examples with proof??
Because it sounds like bullshit to me since I remember republicans being LOCKED OUT
:eusa_eh:

Examples with proof??
Because it sounds like bullshit to me since I remember republicans being LOCKED OUT
:eusa_eh:

Locked out of what? Time after time in the debates republicans insisted on amendments and then refused to vote for their very own amendments. How many times did the republicans filibuster? Look it up, it was a lot.

If you remember this was passed by reconciliation with no republican votes.

The republicans bet their asses on defeating this. They lost. Millions of people are already benefitting from provisions of Obamacare. By the way that derisive label of "obamacare" now becomes a badge of honor and achievement. Thanks GOP.

People may be too stupid to know what they are getting and where it is coming from but they sure know when they lose it and who is to blame.

The republicans say they will repeal this? I wish them luck. They will need a lot of it.

The Canadian system is so good, the Candadians come here (or did) for their health care.

Forum List

Back