Nationalist views going mainstream in much of Europe

I believe in some nationalist views but i dont understand why they get associated with "far right" and "nazis"
Why does focusing on your country first make you a NAZI? Its fucking stupid

Putin and China are laughing their asses off
They are laughing because you are too stupid to know the difference between a nationalist and a communist!
A fractured EU, the U.S. abandoning the West, and the U.S. led by the most easily manipulated President in history? That’s Putin’s wet dream right there.

I believe in some nationalist views but i dont understand why they get associated with "far right" and "nazis"
Why does focusing on your country first make you a NAZI? Its fucking stupid

People use that word, but they don't really know what it means.
Also to include, The left, liberals, conservatives, communist, Marxist, prophylactics, old dubbin', broken glass and Newsweek...

Lefts destroyed families, European women refuse to have children, Muslim birth-bombs produce IQ-60 cretins in sky-high rates.Sorry, but it is too late, lefts killed Europe

Hold on. checking a map.

europe-map.jpg

Whew. Europe is still there. the way you guys were carrying on, you'd think something happened to it.

Of course, I do NOT know the reason, but I am guessing that so-called "nationalist" parties are doing well in eastern Europe because many people there have noticed the "unpleasantness" in the UK, France, the United States, and now Germany, and those eastern Europeans are thinking: "It is NONE of our business what the British, French, Americans, or Germans do. As for us, however, we do NOT want a society like theirs."

Forum List

Back