National unemployment hits 10.2%

The loony tunes of the far right are warbling in chorus. Nothing but a bunch of boo birds run out of town because they screwed things up the last few yeas, and simply can't accept their responsiblity.

That's why they were put in time out.

taxpayers $$$ up in smoke. but that's how liberals fix problems. throw $$$ at it

The problem with problems is always the lack of willingness to spend enough money resolving it. Kind of explains why the left is so pro Big Government and high taxes.

The loony tunes of the far right are warbling in chorus. Nothing but a bunch of boo birds run out of town because they screwed things up the last few yeas, and simply can't accept their responsiblity.

Tell us again what the unemployment rate was when Obama came into office? And what what was the deficit?

We all know that this mess now belongs to Mr Obama, with equal interests from Ried and Pelosi. How do we know this? Because they begged for it, they wanted it, and they were given it. Then they made certain it was their by purchasing it for $800,000,000. And they even are kind enough that they are talking about paying more. A second round of spendulus.

I guess they have either forgotten or just never understood that it's not their money but ours and our children and Grandchildren. I hope 2010 won't be too long before we have a chance to wake them up.

That's why they were put in time out.

2000-2008...you had no problem with the far left. But i guess that is why you are a hypocrite. By supporting either the republican and democrat, you continue the same BS from the last thirty years. How progressive was the bailouts saving the auto industry? Reward those who fail. That's moving this country forward.

Last edited:
To the liberals the economy is all better though.

Great work Obama :clap2:

how is this his fault exactly.....

if you count all the folks that have given up looking for work and all the folks that have taken part time work....probably closer to 20% unemployment....

not couple this with same store retail sales are up ....

^party on your sleeves. Two direction: Attack and/or defend. Motive: We're right and you're wrong.

Your news channel is bias, our news channel is not since they tell us what we like to hear.

What a bunch of hippo critical asswipes.:eusa_whistle:

Bush takes his 8 years to break it and now it's Obama's fault because it hasn't gotten better in less than a year.

Ignore any improvements. That would shatter your right wing reality.

Go play with your consevative fiends.:lol:

Tell us again what the unemployment rate was when Obama came into office? And what what was the deficit?

And what was the surplus when Bush came in and the unemployement? What a stupid question. Ignore Reality: It's the Right Wing Thing.:cuckoo:

Man I sure hope your right. I just can't fathom the clowns in DC actually thinking that the Govt can run healthcare. You know, the Govt that can't run anything cheaply or well running 6% of our economy. God, what a thought.

Anybody out there seen a job created by the porkulus bill????? That pesky job has got to be hiding around here somewhere. If anyone finds it be sure to let the rest of us know where its hiding.

actully yes....one of my clients got some hud money then hired me and i put three people on it...that would have been laid off...

And what was the surplus when Bush came in and the unemployement? What a stupid question. Ignore Reality: It's the Right Wing Thing.:cuckoo:

so are you saying obama is as bad as bush.....or because bush was bad obama can do no wrong...

I'd say that this is Obama's economy now. Hell, I'd say it became his the day his stimulus package passed, if not the day he proclaimed unemployment would not exceed 8% if his stimulus was passed. It certainly adopted his name the day they and their mindless minions declared the stimulus was working.

We still have the Bush tax cuts in place.

The cuts were supposed to "trickle down" all kinds of jobs

I blame Bush

Of course you do. I would not expect you to be able to rationalize our current economic and health insurance issues in any other way.

Never open your own business. You must always remain an employee. You will never do will with real responsibility- where YOU have to solve problems, the origin of which are irrelevant.

To be fair...

The last time we had unemployment above 10.2%, I blamed the previous president.

In 1983, unemployment was 10.4% and I blamed Carter even though Reagan had been in office for over two years.

In 2009, unemployment just hit 10.2% and I blame Bush even though Obama has been in office for ten months

I Blame Bush

We still have the Bush tax cuts in place.

The cuts were supposed to "trickle down" all kinds of jobs

I blame Bush

Of course you do. I would not expect you to be able to rationalize our current economic and health insurance issues in any other way.

Never open your own business. You must always remain an employee. You will never do will with real responsibility- where YOU have to solve problems, the origin of which are irrelevant.

To be fair...

In 1983, unemployment was 10.4% and I blamed Carter even though Reagan had been in office for over two years.

In 2009, unemployment just hit 10.2% and I blame Bush even though Obama has been in office for ten months

I Blame Bush

We know you do, in spite of the prolific involvement of the Dems- which shows your inability to do much beyond whine.

To be fair...

I Blame Bush

We know you do, in spite of the prolific involvement of the Dems- which shows your inability to do much beyond whine.

The economy crashed while Bush was calling the shots.

Just like I blamed Carter in the 80's, I blame Bush now

I Blame Bush

Forum List

Back