National unemployment hits 10.2%

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
To the liberals the economy is all better though.

Great work Obama :clap2:

Didn't you get the memo? This is a JOBLESS recovery. ( whatever the hell THAT is supposed to mean ) It's all good. Just ask the liberals...they'll tell you.

Wonder what the spin on this will be???

I can tell ya- Obama," jobs always lag economic growth, we had a GDP come in at 3.5%", what he does not want you to know is that 1.5% was the cash for clunkers program and the rest more government spending. It's a ponsi scheme. I pay you $100 to dig a whole in my yard, then you pay me $100 to dig one in yours and we call it growth in GDP.

The great news,

With the elections in New Jersey and Virginia and this latest report on jobs, I don't think there is a snow-ball's chance in hell of them passing Cap and Trade or the massive take over of our health care system. Democratics, if they are smart, right now are probably making up every excuse in the world ( a relative died, my dog died, etc) to get the hell out of dodge before Pelosi forces a vote on Sunday.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
Man I sure hope your right. I just can't fathom the clowns in DC actually thinking that the Govt can run healthcare. You know, the Govt that can't run anything cheaply or well running 6% of our economy. God, what a thought.

Anybody out there seen a job created by the porkulus bill????? That pesky job has got to be hiding around here somewhere. If anyone finds it be sure to let the rest of us know where its hiding.

We still have the Bush tax cuts in place.

The cuts were supposed to "trickle down" all kinds of jobs

I blame Bush

Sorry Obamatards.... Obama owns this mess lock, stock and barrel; it's all his.

Deal with it.

Well the Bush tax cuts expire next year then all those tax rates will go back up. Should be interesting to say the least.

this was the focal point for Osama and Pelosi. now they have 1 foot in grave. both if you consider the epic spending to get here.

I thought the Stimulus bill was suppose to keep unemployment numbers from reaching 8.0%. But i guess $800+ billion was worth it. $800 billion created how many jobs? Oh wait, we aren't suppose to know because it is only negative, not positive.

Last edited:
We still have the Bush tax cuts in place.

The cuts were supposed to "trickle down" all kinds of jobs

I blame Bush

Of course you do. I would not expect you to be able to rationalize our current economic and health insurance issues in any other way.

Never open your own business. You must always remain an employee. You will never do will with real responsibility- where YOU have to solve problems, the origin of which are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back