National Sheriffs’ Association: ‘They Just Outlawed Crime Fighting in California’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Encouraging illegals to live in america is a federal felony as per section 1324 of title 8 of the US code.

Nation's Sheriffs Call Calif. Sanctuary State Law ‘Dangerous,’ ‘Reckless’

oct 9 2017 The 20,000-member National Sheriffs Association (NSA) says California’s new Sanctuary State law is dangerous, reckless and an obstruction of their efforts to protect the public.

The law, signed by Gov. Jerry Brown last week, prohibits police from participating in federal immigration enforcement efforts or inquiring about a person’s immigration status, handcuffs police and endangers the public, NSA Executive Director Jonathan F. Thompson said in a statement slamming the law

I wonder what a rotten, shitty place it will be in some decades.

you don't have to wait!

it is now already a shitty or more than shitty...and full of hepatitis state !

disgusting yes!
There was a 1993 documentation on TV about there featuring a police officer who said during approaching Los Angeles ( or was it San Francisco ): "One third is gay, on third is addicted to drugs and the other third pays their taxes."
The crime and the misery of the many people there is no topic. Looks like it is not enough as there is (as of 93) still a normal third.

you don't have to wait!

disgusting yes!
There was a 1993 documentation on TV about there featuring a police officer who said during approaching Los Angeles ( or was it San Francisco ): "One third is gay, on third is addicted to drugs and the other third pays their taxes."
The crime and the misery of the many people there is no topic. Looks like it is not enough as there is (as of 93) still a normal third.

They are defecating on the streets!

What do you expect?

And now the whole of California is a Sanctuary State

HELLO HEPATITIS !!!!!!! hey there!!!!!

that only to begin with!

you don't have to wait!

disgusting yes!

What do you expect?

that only to begin with!
I wonder where America is taking its strength from if so many people drop out.

you don't have to wait!

disgusting yes!

What do you expect?

that only to begin with!

people dropping out from where?

not from defecating in the streets ....so from where??

California is becoming an open sewer.

And I'm not happy to say this.

The Revolution is almost complete in Cali. Last Senator elected from there was on a ballot that EXCLUDED any choices but 2 Democrat candidates. They don't even have political freedom at the polls anymore.

Just a matter of time. I ROBBED that state with the phony equity on my house. Took it all off the table and fled.
Don't regret it.

The real trigger was having the wife picking up the daughter at school and having a gang of kids WALK ACROSS the hood of our Bimmer. Aint living in no $1Mill "shack" and having to put up with that.

The Dirty Democratic Party can't get educated middle class Americans to vote for them anymore, so their solution is to import millions of uneducated third world welfare moochers.

you don't have to wait!

disgusting yes!

What do you expect?

that only to begin with!

people dropping out from where?

not from defecating in the streets ....so from where??
Paying taxes, serving, ect.

Forum List

Back