National "service" for children

Bring It !!! IN FACTPHONE NUMBER AND ILL CALL THE MOTHERFUCKERS MYSELF

Should I tell them you'll be re-papering the bomb shelter or will you be in the garage working on your chem-trail neutralizer field?

But if you must:

Blackwater can be reached at: 252.435.2488

Of course...

...if they are notified of your desire to derail their plans of global conquest and they subsequently ignore you does that mean they really aren't the evil entity you pretend they are or does it mean you're just an insignificant crank that they wouldn't care to waste a bullet on?

I know, I know...it's your awesome tough-guyedness that will scare them all away.

I got a dollar that says if you did actually muster the stones to call they'll be playing your rant on a tape recorder in the lunch room so everybody can share in a good laugh.

The commentator certainly put his own spin on Obama's July speech. I believe Obama said he wanted to "attract" more young people to recognize the importance of being part of community service... the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. Spinning it as a prelude to raising "good little Nazi's" is absurd. The fact is Americans, most but certainly not all, have become an "I, me, and mine" society, all in the name of individual freedom. In my opinion, this attitude serves no one.

At some point, people must realize that the price of individual freedom is social responsibility, to ones self and to others.

Thanks void I will add them to my faves list..along with the CIA,hoeland security and the FBI..they seem to have appreciated my e-mails and phone calls reporting the war crimes and other criminal a treasonous activities of the bush administration...now everyone is jumping on that band wagon ..its gotten to be little redundant.I will let Bugilosi and others felid that one now

Last edited:
I think the article pointed out the danger of the political movements that are going on. The trust in the government is scary IMO. I love my country but I also don't trust them. Just like my parents.

Now for the name calling... It achieves nothing but more hate and animosity. Maybe if you want your point to be noticed, you can do it with less hate.

Now for the reason I didn't post my view with it... I'm a mom of 5 kids. My RL comes before all of this.

I'm going to have to agree with Ravi on the contents though. What has been proposed is that when people get money for school they pay it back with public service in either a nonmilitary or military way (instead of just military as it is now). Don't want to serve your government, don't take money.

Now I'm not sure how a time-limited quid pro quo is equal to slavery.

I thought it was because the gov't engineered Fannie & Freddie to give loans to people who couldn't ordinarily qualify?

Which ended up serving who? The banks, FAR more than the people who borrowed from them, amigo.

If everybody provided for himself through hard work (that's the part of the creed you omitted--was it just an accident?) then we wouldn't need Fannie/Freddie or their bailouts.

Yes and if everybody went naked there'd be no wars, too. You appear to be completely clueless about what is causing this problem.

But sadly everybody isn't going to go naked, and the people who bought homes they cannot afford cannot possibly work any harder than most of them already are... UNTIL America decides to stop these obscene FREE TRADE policy and TAX BREAKS FOR BILLIONAIRES policies which ignores how badly its bankrupting this nation, and the middle class which made it GREAT to begin with.

What absolute bullshit, Angel. Do a little research, Obama has proposed nothing remotely akin to slavery.

You people frighten me. I can't tell if you are really stupid enough to believe obvious propaganda or if you are evil enough to spread obvious propaganda.

y'know, sometimes i wonder the same thing.........

Which ended up serving who? The banks, FAR more than the people who borrowed from them, amigo.
Except these debacles were engineered to give away loans to the unqualified. It's practically their mission statement.

Yes and if everybody went naked there'd be no wars, too. You appear to be completely clueless about what is causing this problem.

But sadly everybody isn't going to go naked, and the people who bought homes they cannot afford cannot possibly work any harder than most of them already are... UNTIL America decides to stop these obscene FREE TRADE policy and TAX BREAKS FOR BILLIONAIRES policies which ignores how badly its bankrupting this nation, and the middle class which made it GREAT to begin with.
How the hell does a tax break keep people from owning a house? If income goes down prices go down. There's a reason a double ccheeseburger only costs a dollar: because the market refuses to pay more.

It isn't personal income tax b/c 5% pays 60% of the revenue and the lower brackets actually get money they never paid.

If you mean outsourcing making it more expensive isn't going to help because expense is what drives companies overseas. Corporations don't pay taxes, they collect them...it's called pass-through.

Should I tell them you'll be re-papering the bomb shelter or will you be in the garage working on your chem-trail neutralizer field?

But if you must:

Blackwater can be reached at: 252.435.2488

Of course...

...if they are notified of your desire to derail their plans of global conquest and they subsequently ignore you does that mean they really aren't the evil entity you pretend they are or does it mean you're just an insignificant crank that they wouldn't care to waste a bullet on?

I know, I know...it's your awesome tough-guyedness that will scare them all away.

I got a dollar that says if you did actually muster the stones to call they'll be playing your rant on a tape recorder in the lunch room so everybody can share in a good laugh.

yup
you nailed it

well i'm glad you reexamined your view on name calling..5 kids ! that is impressive..my hat is off to you !..you don't trust your parents ..that's a interesting statement could you elaborate ?..and hey why don't you guys show angle heart some respect and responed to her post.. instead of my question to her

Just because someone (or something... Government) has the 'best in mind' for you doesn't mean it will act best upon it.

Forum List

Back