National Review Writer: Yes, I Fear Jews

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by William Joyce, Mar 2, 2008.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
  2. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    What is Kevin MacDonald’s point about Jews? I don’t have time to read his books and essays or find his finite specific points in the web site that. So, spell it out for me. Is it that Jews are gaining in high position within government? Even if that were the case, we have a representative democracy with three branches of government and “checks and balances”. Thanks to the Internet and concerned level-headed Americans, we have access to all sorts of information from all sorts of resources (including whatever is called the MSM and beyond). I trust the American people. If Jews really do become too influential and promote bad policy, people will vote them out of positions. They will vote on policies or vote for people who will vote for policies that will remove such influence.

3. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    matt, it's basically that Jews can be seen as a "group evolutionary strategy," i.e., they came to adapt survival mechanisms for dealing with a world in which they are constantly up against much larger non-Jewish societies, but seek to preserve their Jewish in-group identity and existence.

McDonald's middle book, Separaton and its Discontents, has an interesting section on how the Nazis in Germany were basically trying to copy the Jewish model of cooperation, eugenics and ethno-nationalism, which for the Jews goes back to Biblical times.

4. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Okay. I might have “flown off the handle” in my reply. I though that he was of the silly sky-is-falling mindset that basically says: “Oh, No!!!! The Jews are taking over America. We are doomed! What can we possibly do about it?!?

5. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,221
    What do you exactly want to do about the Jewish "problem" WJ? Exactly what is your "solution"? Jews not be allowed to be CEOs of companies? Not allowed to raise money for things they believe in? Put them on an island somewhere? You are obviously a Jew hater, which is your right I guess, but you have never stated what you want to do with them...

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  7. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Did you know that the “USA” is in the word “JERUSALEM”.
    Hmmm. Perhaps there is a connection.

8. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Derb writes for NR, MacDonald writes for The Occidental Quartely, VDare, etc. Derb writes for VDare occasionally. Derb reviewed MacDonald's last book for The American Conservative and distanced himself from 'anti-Semitism.' The two in the piece (actually a year old, I see) are using MacDonald's theories as the touching-off point. The Jewish guy actually says MacDonald's theories aren't totally crazy!

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Wow, not 'totally' crazy, high praise indeed.

10. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Well, I guess we can always pull an Israel and insist that a single ethnic population has a valid reason to prohibit any other ethnic group from becoming too powerful.. Hell, if you can swallow an ethnic litmus test for israel why not ANOTHER western nation? Duh, clearly being consistent is antisemitism. I hope you've brought your box of Scarlet A patches to hand out at the door.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1