National Press Conference held by USAF Officers exposing UFO encounters...

Reasoning

Apr 15, 2010
High Ranking Air Force Officers Give Evidence & Testimony Of intelligent UFO encounters at National Press Club

~ Press Conference CNN ~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI]YouTube - Disclosure Conference, National Press Club 27 Sept 2010[/ame]

Whats in common with them?

*HINT* RETIRED

Is your point to try and discredit them?

I should hope not, considering it's basic common sense that anyone who served in the military will acknowledge that if you're going to be a whistle blower you do it AFTER you've left active duty for fear of reprisal.

Unfortunately, they will be relegated to the nut pile like everyone else who dares discuss the subject openly.

Unfortunately, they will be relegated to the nut pile like everyone else who dares discuss the subject openly.

As they should be considering these people conveniently never have any real evidence at all.

Yeah, I am sure these honorable servicemen just wanted the attention in their 70's...

/facepalm

Hey they may be telling the truth, but with out any evidence they will be Relegated to the heap anyways.

One more reason to always carry the ability to record video, I carry a cell phone that can record video as well as a small stand alone video recorder.

Never know when you will have to prove that the cop had no reason to tazer your buddy.

The is so much evidence of UFOs, it's not even funny.

Almost every government in the world has opened their files except for the U.S.

It's time we did as well.

I thought you loved science. You know full well there is not one piece of conclusive evidence that has been released.

There is a lot of compelling stuff, but Nothing that can not be explained away, therefore nothing conclusive.

My favorite one is where the aliens land in their UFO and and announce their arrival.

Oh wait, that was a movie.

Last edited:
My favorite one is where the aliens land in their UFO and and announce their arrival.

Oh wait, that was a movie.

Mine were all the sightings around area 51.

Oh wait those were stealth fighters.

Forum List

Back