National Identity Cards?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
How else are you going to tell who is here legally? The going rate for a fake DL is $300. A fake SSN goes for $500. Get it?

How else are you going to tell who is here legally? The going rate for a fake DL is $300. A fake SSN goes for $500. Get it?

Hey don't laugh. There are some people who actually believe this would identify illegals. How else can you explain the popularity of the dumbest law in the US, SB1070? They're the same people who say that criminals would buy guns illegally and, get this, the very same people who are against special driver's licenses for illegals.

Srsly folx, ya can't make this stuff up!

:lol:

Hey don't laugh. There are some people who actually believe this would identify illegals. How else can you explain the popularity of the dumbest law in the US, SB1070? They're the same people who say that criminals would buy guns illegally and, get this, the very same people who are against special driver's licenses for illegals.

i love it when a left-wing moron makes the case for the other side. you're actually trying to ridicule others for believing people who want to commit crimes with guns will buy them illegally? isnt that in fact already the case stunod?

and a driver's license for illegals will help them APPEAR TO BE LEGAL; and get other forms of ID with it; or will it say "ILLEGAL" ON IT IDIOT?

i love it when a left-wing moron makes the case for the other side. you're actually trying to ridicule others for believing people who want to commit crimes with guns will buy them illegally? isnt that in fact already the case stunod?

and a driver's license for illegals will help them APPEAR TO BE LEGAL; and get other forms of ID with it; or will it say "ILLEGAL" ON IT IDIOT?

WHOOOSH!

Right over your head.

Actually, don't have a problem with this.

SSI is way overburdened and under provisioned to deal with this. And it was never meant too.

Providing everyone with a alpha-numeric NID (National Identification Number) could alleviate alot of problems and make internet voting possible.

I have no problem with it. A lot of other countries have it and they don't seem to have fallen into total anarchy.

While I don't have any major hang-up about national ID-cards, I seriously doubt they will do anything to resolve the issue you are talking about. What makes you think national ID-cards wouldn't be faked just as drivers' licences or SSN?

WHOOOSH!

Right over your head.

idiotic excuses for not wanting fair elections arent over my head leftard

Forum List

Back