National ID or Scan & Pat-Down? You Vote

Which do you prefer, a National ID system, or scans & pat-downs?

• A national ID system, unknowns need heavy duty screenings

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Treat everyone as unknowns, and scan or pat-down everyone the same

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How many of you want to give those wetbacks an anal exam for all the stuff they tuck up there?:eusa_hand:

This time its not the wetback's drugs, its the SN's high-explosives tucked in there that bothers me, and the scans won't see it. I'd like those boyz to get a cavity check before boarding, or better yet, enforce the "no fly" list.

With the logic of the TSA, what you suggest for the "high explosives" would lead to body cavity checks for all. We are reactive in this country and should be proactive when it comes to this and many other things.

Why not just close down all the airports and start using Greyhound busses more. That will fuck 'em. No planes to blow up and the terrorist all go home.

Bullet train baby!

Great idea, those terrorists could never blow up a train. Or a bus.

Yeah, good point. Wow, you've shown me the light. Brilliant, dude, seriously; My whole perception of the issue is totally blown.

But they might have a slightly harder time flying it into a fucking building, jackass.

While a biometric ID card would afford a certain level of assurance that the subject is not a terror threat I believe that other political realities of life in contemporary America make such a means of identity a practical necessity. For that reason I believe government (not a private entity such as re: Chertoff's proposal) should create a bureau dedicated to issuing addressable biometric ID cards to all legitimate citizens sixteen years of age and above.

The cards should contain a photograph and fingerprint which are accessible from a central database via swipe terminals such as presently are used for credit card verification. Swiping a card and touching a reader pad would return a photo and fingerprint verification within seconds, so even if it were possible to counterfeit a card it would be instantly detectable.

The use of such a positive ID system would solve the problem of illegal immigration within one year by eliminating the ability of employers of illegals to claim ignorance because their illegal employees presented counterfeit ID, which presently is readily available.

Another benefit of such a positive ID system is elimination of most existing forms of identity theft.

To you democreep fascists and others, how about this: No pat down, but a smack down on TSA thugs, and the only fingerprints are from our cold, dead hands?

The government needs to know who you are,

No they don't, all they need to know is that you aren't going to blow up or hijack the plane.

We simply disagree. I believe that it is the governments utmost responsibility to protect citizens from those who would do harm. I believe that identifying citizens and non-citizens is a responsibility of the government.

I'm not crazy about a national ID card, but I'd like being poked, groped and pictured even less. The only other reason I can think of for a national ID would be to cut down on voter fraud. But most of all I think we should stop all this PC bullshit and start some serious profiling.

I'm not crazy about a national ID card, but I'd like being poked, groped and pictured even less. The only other reason I can think of for a national ID would be to cut down on voter fraud. But most of all I think we should stop all this PC bullshit and start some serious profiling.
What is it you don't like about the ID card prospect? Don't you believe such a policy would serve your interests by eliminating the undocumented worker problem and protecting against identity theft?

No need for a national card, Just get all states on board The Read ID Act and state issued ID's will be fine b/c they will all be registered with a national database. 37 states are already compliant. Also, this won't eliminate the need for X rays and so forth. And frankly anyone who believes that they should be able to board a commercial airliner in this day and age without going through security checkpoints is a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back