National Healthcare: Banned Activities

What doctor? You don't have your own doctor anymore. You'll go to the doctor you're *told* to go to, and you'll get in when they damned well decide to *let* you in.

Are you people really this fucking stupid?
The vast majority of people are already told which doctors they may see. Ever hear of HMOs?

Wrong...

You're always free to go to the doctor of your choice... You may have to pay more to do so, but you're not told who you can and cannot go to...

I pay my own way. So far it has worked out to be less expensive than paying insurance premiums and co-pays for doctor's visits and medications.

I get a steep discount at my PCP's office for paying cash the day service is rendered and I have a discount card (called Scrip Solutions), which makes my medications very very affordable and they NEVER refuse to fill anything my doctor has written for me. There is NO need for a Prior Authorization/Approval (PA), they don't require that. There IS a formulary and you will pay more for some meds than others, according to the formulary but that is it.

To become a member/get this card it's FREE and you can use it at Eckerd, Rite Aid, Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Shop Rite, Krogers, Safeway and many more.

Scrip Solutions

WAY cheaper than paying premiums and co-pays.

With the passing of this healthcare bill, your vices become our expense. Therefore, we expect you to refrain from the following activities:

1. Eating unhealthy food (as defined by the USDA)
2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
4. Driving without a seatbelt, or with an MP3 player, or with a cellphone
5. Skydiving, Diving, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hang-gliding, and Motorcycling
6. Contact sports
7. Tanning, Tattooing, and Body Modification
8. Unprotected, casual, or unorthodox sex
9. Ignoring a doctor's order

As we attempt to maximize the effectiveness of our national healthcare system, while minimizing the costs, you will be legally penalized for any of the above behaviors.

Have a Nice Day!

Link or is this pure bullshit.

It's the future of healthcare ... :eusa_whistle:

You don't like our new healthy future, Zona? We only want what is best for you, what is best for the nation.

And the death panels. Lets not forget the death panels.

OH and this will kill grandma, and whatever health care you have now, you wil lose it and be forced to get government run healthcare.

Jesus people, listen to your selves. You sound like palin and that is just sad.

With the passing of this healthcare bill, your vices become our expense. Therefore, we expect you to refrain from the following activities:

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
5. Skydiving, Diving, Skiing, Snowboarding, Surfing, Hang-gliding, and Motorcycling
6. Contact sports

As we attempt to maximize the effectiveness of our national healthcare system, while minimizing the costs, you will be legally penalized for any of the above behaviors.

Have a Nice Day!

Social security! Dammit, we cant pass this, it will destroy America as we know it.

Medicare! Dammit, we cant pass this, it wil destroy America as we know it.

Blah blah.

Meanwhile, my daughter can stay on my insurance until she turns 27. There has to be something wrong with that. Righty?

Social security! Dammit, we cant pass this, it will destroy America as we know it.

Medicare! Dammit, we cant pass this, it wil destroy America as we know it.

Blah blah.

Meanwhile, my daughter can stay on my insurance until she turns 27. There has to be something wrong with that. Righty?

You leftist are such fucking idiots. Note the fucking pie charts. Assholes.

How Much of the Federal Debt Do You Owe?

2. Smoking
3. Drinking alcohol
6. Contact sports

Have a Nice Day!

When are they going to add #10 to the list?
Sitting around like a lazy slug all day and never exercising.

enhanced-buzz-16179-1269205128-52.jpg

Forum List

Back