National Guard won't be allowed to stop illegal aliens!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
More smoke and mirrors from Obama.
obamapinocchio.jpg

It?s official?National Guard will not be allowed to stop illegal aliens

obamademos2.jpg

States should raise citizen militias on a volunteer no pay basis and let them do the job that the president won't allow the NG to do. Thousands would sign up. The state power of the guard has been essentially usurped by the federal government anyway just like everything else.

G.W. Bush did almost the exact same thing. When are Americans gonna' wake up and see the the Gubamint cares not a wit about them?

Businesses want illegal alien slave labor and the politicians want to legalize them to get their votes.

The average Americans' opinion doesn't mean shit to them.

Last edited:
States should raise citizen militias on a volunteer no pay basis and let them do the job that the president won't allow the NG to do. Thousands would sign up. The state power of the guard has been essentially usurped by the federal government anyway just like everything else.

BUT BUT BUT we were assured by Ravi that the NG was under direct control of the Governor of each state:cuckoo:

G.W. Bush did almost the exact same thing. When are Americans gonna' wake up and see the the Gubamint cares not a wit about them?

Business want illegal alien slave labor and the politicians want to legalize them to get their votes.

In 2006 the National Guard had authority to detain illegal aliens who they came across while on patrol. So while I agree that Bush had no more intention of stopping the flow of illegal aliens than Obama does, his token effort was greater than Obama's.

you want armed troops running around our country?

are you all insane?

Psst Jillian - you do realize that armed national guard members have been running around our country since day one don't you?

and by the way, an armed US National Guard member is likely to have received 10X the training on things like weapon control and the like that a border patrol agent has received, so unless you advocate getting rid of border patrol, which maybe you do?, I don't see where you are coming from.

BUT BUT BUT we were assured by Ravi that the NG was under direct control of the Governor of each state:cuckoo:
It is when the Governor deploys them during a state emergency. There is no reason Brewer can't deploy her NG to help fight drug trafficking.

I've decided to neg you each time you lie about me...fair warning.

you want armed troops running around our country?

are you all insane?

Not as insane as placing them in harm's way with armed drug runners about. Unfortunately, Mexico has deteriorated into a lawless frontier. A reasonable person would protect themselves against this problem.

The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement.

Isn't it funny, the freak'n anti government RW Fringe so scared of big gubmint (isn't that how the tea party fringers refer to the Federal Government?) now want Federalized Troops to protect our boarders?

Remember Kent State! Next time it could be your child, parent or spouse.

Of course the whinning above is simply another red herring planted in their simple little minds by the power elite who control fringers; one more examples of the Republican propaganda machine employing any means necessary to regain the power and control they had during the days they held power.

Why doesn't the Government have the Border Patrol work along side local law enforcement department in a joint operation to reduce illegals jumping the border?

This is a country that placed a man on the moon in what, 9 years. Built a transcontiential railroad without any power tools and we can't secure the southern border...pathetic.

The fact is that no matter who is President R or D, they're not going to do anything to stop the flow of illegals. This have been proven time after time by every adminstration.

It was. Dubya changed that with the nonsensical Patriot ACTS
Brainwashed sheep will follow any person they point at and say " He's the boss now"
Aye Aye sir.
An American.not murkin........"officer" serving in the Arizona guard, would tell DC to go fuck itself.
BUT.
You're a nation of gutless fools, hence the collapse.

It is when the Governor deploys them during a state emergency. There is no reason Brewer can't deploy her NG to help fight drug trafficking.

How did I lie? That is exactly what you said. AND you are wrong.

The National Guard is OFFICIALLY part of the US Army, it is no longer an independent branch of the military. I explained this to you before. The state governor CAN declare a state emergency and the President can over ride that and federalize the Guard and there isn't a goddamn thing a governor can do about it.

If you want to discuss the Guard and there role in the so called war on drugs, fine, have it I think I might know something about that. Let's see it goes like this...... Oh yeah, in that case yes the Guard is technically under state control because if they were under federal control then posse commitatus would apply. No FEDERAL troops may act as law enforcement within US borders, however that is just a nicety. The dirty truth is that the NG in that case answers to the DEA a FEDERAL agency and the governor has NO actual say in the deployment or use of those troops once he/she has agreed to assign certain troops to whatever task force is set up. nor can a governor just ignore the DEA and send troops out to fight the war on drugs by themselves. IT's called a task force for a reason, and the neither the Guard nor the state governor are calling the shots.

I find it hilarious that you are threatening to neg rep over so called lies. You are easily the biggest liar on this board. so go ahead, neg rep away. The fact remains you did claim what I said you claimed and you are STILL wrong.

Business want illegal alien slave labor and the politicians want to legalize them to get their votes.

hey don't fault Americans, the current asswipe promised them hopey changey. :eusa_eh:

The National Guard is OFFICIALLY part of the US Army, it is no longer an independent branch of the military. I explained this to you before. The state governor CAN declare a state emergency and the President can over ride that and federalize the Guard and there isn't a goddamn thing a governor can do about it.

If you want to discuss the Guard and there role in the so called war on drugs, fine, have it I think I might know something about that. Let's see it goes like this...... Oh yeah, in that case yes the Guard is technically under state control because if they were under federal control then posse commitatus would apply. No FEDERAL troops may act as law enforcement within US borders, however that is just a nicety. The dirty truth is that the NG in that case answers to the DEA a FEDERAL agency and the governor has NO actual say in the deployment or use of those troops once he/she has agreed to assign certain troops to whatever task force is set up. nor can a governor just ignore the DEA and send troops out to fight the war on drugs by themselves. IT's called a task force for a reason, and the neither the Guard nor the state governor are calling the shots.

I find it hilarious that you are threatening to neg rep over so called lies. You are easily the biggest liar on this board. so go ahead, neg rep away. The fact remains you did claim what I said you claimed and you are STILL wrong.
Wrong. Under Bush a law was passed allowing the Federal government to seize control of the NG that was deployed by the state's governor...but that law was repealed.

The Federal government can only federalize the guard on matters of national security, i.e. the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and to use along the border.

Brainwashed sheep will follow any person they point at and say " He's the boss now"
Aye Aye sir.
An American.not murkin........"officer" serving in the Arizona guard, would tell DC to go fuck itself.
BUT.

I know many would like to blame that on BOOOSH as well, but all that law did really was change some technicalites.. In reality a President has always been able to over ride a governer's command of the national guard.

Probably the greatest example of that fact is Little Rock,AR 1957 when then Governer Orval Faubus decided to defy a federal court order and ordered the Arkansas National Guard deployed to prevent black children from attending Little Rock Central High School. well President Eisenhower certainly didn't care for that, so he countermanded those orders and instead ordered that the Guard make sure those children COULD attend the high school. Guess who's orders the Guard followed?

Aye Aye sir.
BUT.

I know many would like to blame that on BOOOSH as well, but all that law did really was change some technicalites.. In reality a President has always been able to over ride a governer's command of the national guard.

Probably the greatest example of that fact is Little Rock,AR 1957 when then Governer Orval Faubus decided to defy a federal court order and ordered the Arkansas National Guard deployed to prevent black children from attending Little Rock Central High School. well President Eisenhower certainly didn't care for that, so he countermanded those orders and instead ordered that the Guard make sure those children COULD attend the high school. Guess who's orders the Guard followed?
:lol::lol::lol::lol: The NG cannot go against the law you stupid asshole. Desegregation was Federal law...what an idiot you are.

Isn't it funny, the freak'n anti government RW Fringe so scared of big gubmint (isn't that how the tea party fringers refer to the Federal Government?) now want Federalized Troops to protect our boarders?
"Provide for the common defense" is in the Constitution. "Provide Health Care" is not.

Wrong. Under Bush a law was passed allowing the Federal government to seize control of the NG that was deployed by the state's governor...but that law was repealed.

The Federal government can only federalize the guard on matters of national security, i.e. the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and to use along the border.

Ravi, why are you such a lying piece of shit? I just gave an historical example of a President over riding the Governrer.

Also, if what you claim is true, then give me one good reason why Brewer is begging for national guard troops instead of simply ordering them to deploy? Further explain why the four gulf coast Governors were in the same boat, and didn't simply deploy Guard members to help with the cleanup?

Oh, the reason is simple, you have NO clue what you are talking about. None, you just want to fucking argue, doesn't matter how wrong you are or how much evidence you are shown that you are wrong, you just simply don't have that little voice inside you that says "okay admit to a mistake" , you're a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back